Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does???? What change his mind 😂😂 she’s a class A twit as if he does then why all the tit show of her constantly calling him out that he’s no man as Annie has him under the thumb well engagement ring and how baby Kerrrrchinggg has other male role models who he can look up too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s mad !
if he wanted to , he would

he doesn’t , so he isn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh come on Lauryn, you hate the wrong person. If Kyle wanted to see his child, Annie wouldn’t be able to stop him! Stop blaming her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very valid points and I agree she is as thick as tit, however how could she ever come back from the benefits cheat business. What company would want to work with her?
The truth is she has always been fame hungry and will do anything to achieve that.
Reality and showbiz have come back from way worse then benefits cheat so think she could have had a career if she’d been sensible and was prepared to put in the hours (aka a job). The real money makers from reality or influencers are the ones who spend time promoting themselves, brands, collaborations or they start businesses.

Even that was too much like hard work for Lauryn so she opened her legs to get a ‘love’ child and is probably planning to do the same again if there are any takers. She’s salty because having Kairo, maintenance and a few DM articles is not the money for free she hoped for.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is the one that made me laugh..... no she won’t have anymore kids as it dilutes the maintenance lifestyle with 2 kids and it would only be joe public.... and as for the period that will be because Prolactin is high and prevents menstruation.... she seriously doesn’t know this... it’s shocking 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooh… that is an interesting way to look at it. I mean, as an adult and a grown man, I’m sure he could tell Annie he was seeing the child if he really wanted to
Exactly. She’s deluded.

Surprised she had chance to post between the affiliate posts.

Hope Kyle scored and holds up 3 fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
93E55607-9A3F-4517-98AA-DF6998E30247.jpeg

She’s making spelling mistakes on purpose now… we still know it’s you laurEn

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
She implied Kyle does see him then a few minutes later he doesn’t……she is literally deluded. She can’t keep up with her own lies!?

Reactions: 19
Oh come on Lauryn, you hate the wrong person. If Kyle wanted to see his child, Annie wouldn’t be able to stop him! Stop blaming her
Clearly been reading here today and writing questions to herself.

Hi 👋 Ho-bag, your behaviour is at least 50% why Kyle doesn’t see Kairo, Kyle is the remainder. Even if you don’t see that, Kairo will one day and he’ll feel so much contempt for you that you won’t know what’s hit you in your pan face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If she wasn’t so mental with it I’d pity her. It’s just so obvious she wants the lifestyle and that’s that. I don’t think she ever loved Kyle, I don’t believe she’d act the way she does if she did. I think she got a sniff of the good life and thought yep this is my ticket in there. She needs to accept her future now, she’s got a life a hell of a lot more comfortable than most! Embrace what you have and move on for the sake of that little lad. When he’s old enough give him the ‘facts’. He can make his mind up for himself what he wants to do then!

Reactions: 13
She would even take him to a England football match even though the father bullies him don’t make sense

Reactions: 12
What a coincidence that these Q&A’s always take place when there’s an England match on 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sad cow is bitter Annie will be at the match & she is sat at home writing messages to herself on insta 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If she wasn’t so mental with it I’d pity her. It’s just so obvious she wants the lifestyle and that’s that. I don’t think she ever loved Kyle, I don’t believe she’d act the way she does if she did. I think she got a sniff of the good life and thought yep this is my ticket in there. She needs to accept her future now, she’s got a life a hell of a lot more comfortable than most! Embrace what you have and move on for the sake of that little lad. When he’s old enough give him the ‘facts’. He can make his mind up for himself what he wants to do then!
It’s sad that someone would crave that lifestyle when the trade off is you sitting crying in your Cheshire mansion while your partner is having threesomes with hookers.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.