Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s on her story: “I would never deny a child their parent unless that parent was abusive”

24th May IG post :

“Refuse to be abused Kairo Walker” ... “Kairo has been abused by you and your partner for far too long”

Which is it then LaurYn ??? Halfwit can’t keep up with her own shite she talks
I was thinking this and her whole "he rejected bim" and now he desperately wants to be involved and its all evil Annie ruining their love story. Is she lying or just deluded?

Reactions: 15
So kyle wants to see his son but can't because his partner told him so.... have a bleeping day off lauryn. If that man wanted to see his child NOTHING would get in his way from that happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My friend has a child with a Premiership footballer They aren’t together anymore and don’t particularly get on that great but her child is in private school - paid for by the dad. She has a salary every single month paid for by him. He brought a house she lives in it rent free and the day their daughter is 18 he is transferring the house to their child’s name. My friend works a decent little job enjoys lots of holidays and lives silently and comfortably! And openly says her life wouldn’t be as easy if it wasn’t for the him! So their are many women out there doing this single mom thing and accepting the financial support and being humble. I wish one of Annie’s people would just come in here and spill!!!!!!!!! So Annie at least has her own say!
Mel Reeves by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking this and her whole "he rejected bim" and now he desperately wants to be involved and its all evil Annie ruining their love story. Is she lying or just deluded?
Honestly, I don’t condone violence especially between mothers, but I genuinely don’t know how Annie hasn’t witch slapped her. It’s not as if she’d be hard to find, she probably lurks around their front window watching them

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly, I don’t condone violence especially between mothers, but I genuinely don’t know how Annie hasn’t witch slapped her. It’s not as if she’d be hard to find, she probably lurks around their front window watching them
lord knows I would be going crazy

Reactions: 7
This girl is bat tit crazy 😳 a poisonous toxic freeloader.

She is off with the fairies in her head believing if there was no Annie in the picture she would be landed on her feet.

Wait and see the daily mail article tomorrow - it is done for a reason everytime england plays

Reactions: 17
Can anyone explain to me how Annie would be a #bunnyboilerex ??
And, I don’t know about anyone else, but if my husband wanted to see his child through an affair and we split up because I was not ok with it, it does not mean he will not see our children!

ETA - the ONLY bunny boiler ‘ex’ if you can call her that, is Lauryn

ETA - because my first sentence didn’t make sense 🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It really comes across she is seriously unhealthily obsessed with Annie 💁‍♀️ & waiting patiently for them to split

Can they hurry on & get married please? She will have a fit 🤭
Hope they hire a dwarf with a King Kairo mask to walk down the aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can anyone explain to me how Annie would be a #bunnyboilerex ??
And, I don’t know about anyone else, but if my husband wanted to see his child through affair and I was not ok with it, it does not mean he will not see our children!

ETA - the ONLY bunny boiler ‘ex’ if you can call her that, is Lauryn
She’s literally sat there with her bottle of wine drunk posting this tit. She is the definition of bitter, what an embarrassment. God I hope Chloe calls her mum to take her phone off her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She keeps banging on about being the best mum she can be but she keeps proving herself to be an absolutely abhorrent parent, bullying her 1 night stands partner and 3 kids but doesn't come down hard on Kyle, she's a disgrace, she's humiliated that boy enough to last him his whole life, she's a horrible human being and just as well she isn't looking to have more kids, she's a shite neglectful parent always on bleeping insta

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.