Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle along with the rest of the England squad made history last night. Can you imagine the stories Kairo is going to hear growing up?! I watched Kyle on Lion’s Den earlier and I actually like him, he’s a really humble guy who just enjoys being in the moment. I am fuming she’s trying to take that away from him to have some sort of limelight on her. She was nothing more than a pump & dump!
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve said previously what Kyle does outside of football is nasty! I feel so sorry for Kairo I really do. I used to tolerate Chloe too, until those stories last night. ‘You don’t need to explain to anyone’ ... its almost like the whole family want to live off Kyle’s name. Absolute tramps. Chloe has definitely realised Grant isn’t all that & wants someone more well known.
Bring on Sunday. Not for LaurYn’s posts mind!
It’s coming home guys!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Kyle along with the rest of the England squad made history last night. Can you imagine the stories Kairo is going to hear growing up?! I watched Kyle on Lion’s Den earlier and I actually like him, he’s a really humble guy who just enjoys being in the moment. I am fuming she’s trying to take that away from him to have some sort of limelight on her. She was nothing more than a pump & dump!
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve said previously what Kyle does outside of football is nasty! I feel so sorry for Kairo I really do. I used to tolerate Chloe too, until those stories last night. ‘You don’t need to explain to anyone’ ... its almost like the whole family want to live off Kyle’s name. Absolute tramps. Chloe has definitely realised Grant isn’t all that & wants someone more well known.
I got told my little one had been singing this all day at Nursery today and got the others all joining in. Teacher gave me a nod of approval so guessing she didn't mind too much 😂😂

He's only 3 he didn't even watch the game but it was on of the first things he asked me this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got told my little one had been singing this all day at Nursery today and got the others all joining in. Teacher gave me a nod of approval so guessing she didn't mind too much 😂😂

He's only 3 he didn't even watch the game but it was on of the first things he asked me this morning.
My 11 year old was buzzing this morning! We played It’s Coming Home very loudly in the car on the way to school, I will definitely be known as the cool parent now 😎 😂! I love the atmosphere this has brought to our country 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Girls get all your names put forward 🙌😆

you would think with how "famous" she thinks she is a management company somewhere, anywhere would be desperate enough to offer to take on her social media if it wasn't such a dud - not even 1 🤭 messaging yourself is a full time job these days
Dear Lauren
We would like to take this opportunity to help you in your quest for a social media assistant.
Our company Scam Artists International have worked with some of the best Z list mingers around and we think you would fit in perfectly.
No bar is too low is your motto and we agree wholeheartedly. We together can exploit anyone and anything to achieve your goals.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Catherine Rowland

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she’s reposted that picture again from last night. Blur out Kyle’s face if it wasn’t intentional

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Dear Lauren
We would like to take this opportunity to help you in your quest for a social media assistant.
Our company Scam Artists International have worked with some of the best Z list mingers around and we think you would fit in perfectly.
No bar is too low is your motto and we agree wholeheartedly. We together can exploit anyone and anything to achieve your goals.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Catherine Rowland
Where did you get this exclusive?
It’s way more factual than anything the daily mail have sold on her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched tht too an liked him tbf 🤣
Agree re chloe think she wont be with him much longer

• Heart
Reactions: 5
LaurEn will be pea green with envy

Seems like annie feels she needs to hide from social media because of bunny boiler behaviour
Was literally just coming here with this. How Lauryn can ever say Annie taunts her is beyond me? Annie seems like the most private person in all of this! She will know the sniff of anything to do with her and Kyle on social media then old beggy will get her back up-probably just thinks it’s not worth the hassle! Even though she was there long before you Lauryn hun and will clearly remain for long after 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why has her son got kyles last name when he doesn’t want to know him but creepy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why’s she got a tub of McDonald’s ketchup on her back….
Oh yes wasn’t this the day she was thrusting him onto those random Scottish footballers and posting to try make Kyle jealous 😆

Having your kid with you and looking after him are two separate thing Ho-bag!

Reactions: 11
Is it a reference to here saying this is the day people said she left him?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Was literally just coming here with this. How Lauryn can ever say Annie taunts her is beyond me? Annie seems like the most private person in all of this! She will know the sniff of anything to do with her and Kyle on social media then old beggy will get her back up-probably just thinks it’s not worth the hassle! Even though she was there long before you Lauryn hun and will clearly remain for long after 😆
I wouldn’t be surprised if Annie has a private account under a pseudonym where her friends and family go to see her insta posts of Kyle, her and the boys, one that Lauryn will never find.

Alternatively Annie might be enjoying her life so much she doesn’t need to be on her phone documenting every last detail trying to convince people she’s happy. it’s always people like Lauryn pretending they’re living their best lives that are the sad act tragedies, the ones that write gushy posts when they’re sat beside the person they’re writing to 😆😆

Also Annie doesn’t need to be an Insta beg for freebies, her family actually have the money to buy the and live the real deal 🤣

Reactions: 17
Why has her son got kyles last name when he doesn’t want to know him but creepy
According to Lauryn, Kyle wants to see him but isn’t allowed (the hints are very much pointed at Annie although she hasn’t specifically said Annie doesn’t allow him to see the child).

If it was my kid I’d just think “duck you then if you don’t want to know our son we’ll crack on with our lives”

she’s obviously mentally not right.

Reactions: 10
Guys just imagine if Lauryn was like your sister, cousin, mum, friend.... Just imagine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone so devious she’s not very bright is she? Every match she’s pulled some sort of stunt to try and mess with Kyle’s head. Silly cow doesn’t even have the sense to realise that if Kyle is a member of the only England squad to ever win the Euro’s his earning potential could go through the roof. Bigger wage packet = bigger pay day for Lauryn which let’s face it is what she’s after!

Reactions: 8
You get this do you Lauren?

she said work… you do that?
don’t you live at your Mums house?
thought you didn’t have a car?
The bills must be taken care of by your Mum or Kyle?

she’s actually moaning to people with real struggles. Not done one thing for herself since being a Mum?! She taking the piss?! How can her “followers” not see straight through her?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.