Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Annie and the kids are at the match tonight and Kyle was chatting to them

Reactions: 7
I really want Kyle to break his silence and just issue one strong statement defending Annie. She really needs stopping now it’s actually worrying how obsessed she is! Will this literally continue for the next 18 years?? 🤯

Reactions: 17
I really want Kyle to break his silence and just issue one strong statement defending Annie. She really needs stopping now it’s actually worrying how obsessed she is! Will this literally continue for the next 18 years?? 🤯
Lauryn will still say its Annie’s fault, Annie manipulated kyle and held a gun to his head whilst he cried writing a statement 😩

• Haha
She is off her head.

It’s actually worrying. As part of whatever agreement she can’t say certain things but she alludes to it.

Poor Kairo. Her emotional abuse is more damaging than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s an absolute horror bag

basically she has took some tips from here from the actual strong independent single mums who have said don’t bad mouth the dad and the kid won’tbe thankful for it when he is older so she has switched her tube back to abusing another woman…

she infuriates me with how contradictory she is… she hates negativity but spends all night on her phone slagging Annie off 😢

She’s a cheeky fucker isn’t she - was she thinking of Annie’s 3 boys when she outed who kairo’s dad was to the media and the constant digs and harassment? And she expects Annie to welcome her and Kairo into her life without a second thought. I really feel for Annie, she’s forgiven Kyle and whatever anyone thinks about that she must be totally sick of this bullying from this brass LaurYn. I can’t fathom why she isn’t pissed off that KW pumped and dumped her and is publically blanking her but is totally obsessed with Annie?

Reactions: 32
his nursery rhyme device though 🤣🤣….Call it what it is… an iPad! Nothing wrong at all with him watching stuff on it (in moderation)but don’t call it a nursery rhyme device 🤣
Nursery rhyme device 😂🤣 queen of the mammas has given one year old Kairo a kids Amazon fire tablet 😂 it is what it is 🤣

• Haha
Just catching up…wow, she is a grade A nutcase and the definition of stalker. She’s so awful it’s got the majority of this thread now feeling sorry for Kyle 😂 Absolutely mad as a bag of bleeping ferrets!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am so over these messages she’s typing to herself. I bet it’s like that scene in Bridget Jones where she’s drinking wine alone and playing 🎵All by myself 🎶🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And now he's done 'HiS FiRsT wEe On ThE pOtTy' 🥴
ok Laundrette of course he has!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lauryn, I know you read this so I want you to read this and take it in. I am not a troll, I am a safeguarding professional who works with families experiencing Domestic Abuse in all its forms. YOU NEED TO STOP! You are displaying so many red flags here that you are going to come to the attention of Social Services. You clearly need mental health support and I beg you to seek this out. Can I just ask you to try and look at the situation from another perspective? Imagine if this was a male ex partner behaving like this towards a woman? He would be arrested, have non molestation orders and possibly be on a register somewhere. I’ll say it again, your behaviour is a cause for concern and you must get help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Word on the street is she’s messaging all his mates trying to get him to contact her 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Beautiful Queen devoted to her 3 boys 🙌

fake turkey teeth, filter face LaurEn watches on in complete jealousy while her child is lumped with a tablet all day so she can sit on social media stalking
Is that one of kyles sons

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.