Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up…wow, she is a grade A nutcase and the definition of stalker. She’s so awful it’s got the majority of this thread now feeling sorry for Kyle 😂 Absolutely mad as a bag of bleeping ferrets!
I can’t abide Kyle, he’s that dirty that I don’t even think a dettol bath would work he needs a sheep dip! That said he is somehow coming across as the better of the two. Lauryn is using her beautiful little boy as a weapon instead of enjoying these precious baby years. She needs to block any mentions of Kyle and Annie, get herself a proper job and move on. Her mind and Kairo will both be a lot happier for it.

Reactions: 17
I th
Kyle isnt anybodies, no one 'owns' or belongs to anyone !
IF Kyle really wanted to see his son, thats what family court is for. Toxic or not if he really wanted to see that boy NO ONE could stop him only a judge.
No one can TRAP someone, he was thinking with his dick for the 2 mins pleasure!

I dont work in mental health but its clear to see Lauryn is suffering here and your advice is Annie cut the head off the beast, come on now!
Mental health works both ways, her toxic behaviour is also criminal, that has to be dealt with as such, Kyle has made a commitment to Annie, he is her fiancé, so he does ‘belong’ in a relationship he has chosen! I don’t agree that family court could help in this case as Lauryn would milk it for all it’s worth and use it to torture Annie and their 3 boys, so sometimes, that isn’t the answer. Yes, you can trap someone, yes, he should have covered up, but if what she says is true, they knew each other as mates, and he obviously trusted her when she said she is infertile!

Well you are wrong! There is absolute no evidence she would harm herself. Until she is stopped, she can’t get better, and only a legal route will achieve that!
LOL Nobody working in mental health would say this. It’s to harsh. If someone is suffering mental health problems you don’t poke the bear incase they harm themselves or their children
Well you are wrong! There is absolute no evidence she would harm herself. Until she is stopped, she can’t get better, and only a legal route will achieve that!
LOL Nobody working in mental health would say this. It’s to harsh. If someone is suffering mental health problems you don’t poke the bear incase they harm themselves or their children

Reactions: 4
Wow just catching up. She said she had to defend her son now because he's made the boots public. Grow up, seriously. It's awful that he doesn't see your child, yes, but you will have to explain to him when he's older that you shagged a man with a family. You are both as bad as each other. Give up with the petition as well, it's not even got 2000 signatures, and it's been weeks since she launched it. Truly tragic. At least the little one is hopefully oblivious to this tit show for the time being, I feel for him when he gets older and can read back on all this. Tragic.

Reactions: 16
Wondering if her old management team have dropped her like a sack of tit since the pumaahhh fiasco cos the management in bios changed

Reactions: 11
ASOS are doing 20% off when you enter an England players name at the checkout😂 I know Lauryn must be fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kyle isnt anybodies, no one 'owns' or belongs to anyone !
IF Kyle really wanted to see his son, thats what family court is for. Toxic or not if he really wanted to see that boy NO ONE could stop him only a judge.
No one can TRAP someone, he was thinking with his dick for the 2 mins pleasure!

I dont work in mental health but its clear to see Lauryn is suffering here and your advice is Annie cut the head off the beast, come on now!
Yes Lauryn is suffering but IMO this suffering comes from many of the choices she herself made which were selfish to start with.

She clearly longed for a baby and could have chosen anyone to be her baby's dad but she chose a man with a on/off partner and other children and that is on her. I get that there are no guarantees for who might make a good parent or relationships working out etc. but her choice of Kyle meant she stacked the odds against Kairo before he was even conceived.

I have been through fertility struggles myself so I feel for anyone longing for a baby but that doesn't mean it was okay for her to bring a child into a messy situation to satisy her own needs. This was about what she wanted and not about what might be best for a child or anyone else for that matter.

I'm not saying what Kyle is doing is right (it isn't at all) but I can't stand the fact that Lauryn wants to be seen as the victim in this and doesn't want to take any ownership for her own part in it.

Her choice of Kyle as a dad was a gamble and now she is crying because that gamble didn't go her way. She probably thought when the baby arrived that would be enough to change his mind and obviously it wasn't so she needs to accept this and just get on with it so she can be a decent mum to the baby she longed for. The real victim of this is Kairo who didn't ask for any of this and she is making a bad situation worse all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry that was meant to say Potty 🤣
My little boy is 18m and did a wee on the potty. Total fluke. Weed on the kitchen floor after. Doesn't mean I'd potty train him. Lauryn is just desperate for people to think he's more advanced.
I think beautiful is a bit of a reach 😂 she’s also full of Botox, filler and fake tits 🙈 but she certainly is dignified in public and I wouldn’t knock her for how she’s handling this situation in public. How she keeps quiet is beyond me!

I don’t believe for one second that Annie is stopping Kyle seeing the kid, but I do believe that it’s possible he is telling lozza that. Weak man with no morals.
I don't think judging her use of surgery is fair. Nothing to do with this situation with Lauryn...

Didn't someone on here report her to Social services? Or threaten to? Or have I read wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's no even a reality star she's the sister of one, wish she would duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All planned sending herself messages from the minute the match kicked off. She hasnt started following a load of reporters in the last week for nothing

same old crap 🥱

regardless of whether Annie is stopping him …. This should not be public when there are 4 children involved in this….. she is poisonous and has no regards to hurting the other children or kairo simply to gain publicity

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This makes zero sense, if what badman says is true (unlikely) and Kyle is desperate to see Kairo but it's Annie who is stopping him, then that's still Kyle to blame for not standing up to Annie and more to the point I don't see why he would shy away from making his wishes heard given that he is everyone in this situations meal ticket and therefore to some extent has the final say 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

He's not married to Annie yet so not like he'd owe her any spousal support if she dumped him because she flips her lid over him seeing Kairo, so, if she is forcing him into something that feels fundamentally wrong, bar his other three kids (who he could easily get access to as let's be honest he can afford the best lawyers in the country) there's nothing to make him stay, so why would he?!

Reactions: 18
She is just milking this for as long as he plays for England. It’s the World Cup sometime next year!!!
I thought this thread would die once we hit number 5 but she’s the Duracell Bunny Boiler never fukin stops 🐰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
all I want is the full story from all sides - I want the texts, the restraining order deets, why he didn't use a condom, why annie stays with him even though he can't keep his dick in his pants, I NEED TO KNOW IT ALL!

duck these snidey digs they all keep doing. His favourite TV show used to be Jeremy Kyle fgs. GIVE US ALL THE JEREMY KYLE DRAMA PLEASE!!! 🙌
Yes! This!!! I’m not Team Lauryn or Team Annie, I think they’re both mugs. I’m Team Spill the Tea and I’m looking for receipts!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
100% Team Annie over here 🙌😂

I can't stand bunnyboilers and wannabes who use people for money - especially when they knew they were stepping into the middle of a family. Not a fan of Kyle either and if the behaviour of crabby pants doesn't make him wise up & see the destruction he has brought to his family then nothing will

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
100% Team Annie over here 🙌😂

I can't stand bunnyboilers and wannabes who use people for money - especially when they knew they were stepping into the middle of a family. Not a fan of Kyle either and if the behaviour of crabby pants doesn't make him wise up & see the destruction he has brought to his family then nothing will
He had sex parties with hookers in the middle of a pandemic after the whole pregnancy saga with Lauryn, so i’d hazard a guess that he’ll do it again and again……and again.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Swipe up link for those who are asking. No one is asking love! I would be so embarrassed by the lack of engagement on that petition! She’s a nutter

Lauryn, I work in mental health, I actually do mental health act assessments and section people. You are suffering from a delusional disorder, some points:
1) Kyle never was, and never will be yours! He is Annie’s!
2) Kyle will never be able to see your son, your toxic behaviour, passive aggression, bullying and humiliation of his 3 planned children and life partner ,Annie, have destroyed that. YOU are responsible for that! Not Annie, not Kyle
3) You entrapped him by lying and saying you were infertile, you reap what you sow!
4) you are a topic of discussion among mysocial worker friends in child protection, what you are doing now, is emotionally abusing your own child, Kyle and Annie’s 3 planned and consented to children, harassing and bullying a family!
Annie - you need to cut the head off the beast or she will never stop! Report her to child protection for emotional abuse of your children, then sue for slander, misinformation and harassment.
lastly, I cannot believe she thinks she canbe an agony aunt! Seek mental help Lauren, before social services come knocking and stop humiliating your son!
100% you don’t work in mental health but nice try

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She is just milking this for as long as he plays for England. It’s the World Cup sometime next year!!!
I thought this thread would die once we hit number 5 but she’s the Duracell Bunny Boiler never fukin stops 🐰
Duracell bunny boiler needs to be in the next thread title. Dying 😂😂😂

Swipe up link for those who are asking. No one is asking love! I would be so embarrassed by the lack of engagement on that petition! She’s a nutter

100% you don’t work in mental health but nice try
What makes you think they don't work in mental health?

Reactions: 4
Yes! This!!! I’m not Team Lauryn or Team Annie, I think they’re both mugs. I’m Team Spill the Tea and I’m looking for receipts!!!
He had sex parties with hookers in the middle of a pandemic after the whole pregnancy saga with Lauryn, so i’d hazard a guess that he’ll do it again and again……and again.
Same here. Both of these women are idiots and letting KW walk all over them. KW has had many women whilst being with Annie and she STILL takes him back. Maybe she likes the money to much as well because I can think of no reason to take him back, having the children to me is not a reason to take someone back who clearly has no respect for you. However she has obviously laid down the rules to him and one of those is having no relationship with his 'other' son.

This other one brought all this on herself. Did she honestly think KW was going to fall in love with her and change his life for her, come running to her because she has a baby and live happily ever after?

Seems to me that these are two women who are being walked all over by nothing more than a man who cant keep his ffing dick in his pants. It's pretty sad really

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.