Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the photo Pickfords wife has put up. All the girls have their married name on their shirts Tripper, Pickford etc but Annie just has Annie.
I don’t think anything can really be read into that - Fern is not married but had Maguire and same as Anouska - not married but still had Shaw.

Reactions: 7
Wow. She's promoting the company that made that truly awful pendant again.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Bet she is so pissed at all the photos of Annie and her wag mates over the weekend. The life she wanted when she opened her legs to Kyle

Reactions: 15
If I was Chloe, I would have kept my mouth shut the whole time. She has a footballer boyfriend and she must have some insecurites that potentially he could do the same to her? I mean if her beloved sister can do it without any shame, what's stopping him from getting caught up in a club and some girl doing exactly what Lauryn did? A couple of posts back, someone said he had cheated on her already so surely the Goodman sisters need to get off their high horses lol.

Also, Amelia and her comments? Is she okay? Who comments like that and especially about her nephew? It's sooooo strange.

Reactions: 18
I think Annie had made a point of not having Walker on her top because for all the constant Walker bullshit lauryn constantly drags on about she’s just had her own name owning it she’s got the ring the sons the footballer and she’s rocking her own name good for her !! Unlike lauryn who u no would have Walker Walker Walker plastered all over😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I know someone mentioned it before but does that idiot Chloe even know what Exclusively Breast Feeding even means? If the daughter is 13 months old and not having solids or water then they need to get a social worker involved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know someone mentioned it before but does that idiot Chloe even know what Exclusively Breast Feeding even means? If the daughter is 13 months old and not having solids or water then they need to get a social worker involved.
I know how thick is she ! Never known anyone to be so dumb ! So Isla is just having breast milk hun? Wow she’s doing well not eating or drinking anything other than breast milk
For 13
Months 😂😂😂 just goes to show she’s a lying cow not breastfeeding her still at all.

Reactions: 9
Lauryn loves going after Annie’s associates doesn’t she first Kyle now Rebekah Vardy. Annie & Vardy used to be friends until she sided with Coleen during the whole Wagatha Christie scandal, now Lauryn is commenting on Rebekah’s photos🤣 absolute beg. Is she hoping to get on a Leicester player now then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
don't think Becky is much better. She is bitchy & started following her yesterday too. she would stoop that low in her hatred for anyone that is friends with or that is seen with Coleen. Probably put the beggar in touch with the media contacts she doesn't call

Last edited:
Lauryn loves going after Annie’s associates doesn’t she first Kyle now Rebekah Vardy. Annie & Vardy used to be friends until she sided with Coleen during the whole Wagatha Christie scandal, now Lauryn is commenting on Rebekah’s photos🤣 absolute beg. Is she hoping to get on a Leicester player now then?
she's soooooo desperate and embarrassing

Annie is not on private anymore so for first time

don't think Becky is much better. She is bitchy & started following her yesterday too. she would stoop that low in her hatred for anyone that is friends with or that is seen with Coleen. Probably put the beggar in touch with the media contacts she doesn't call 😂
cant stand becky either

Reactions: 19
She ll be sneaking into her husbands dms soon, Lauryn has no conscience at all look what she is doing to Annie and Kyle, look at the way she uses her son as a cash machine, she will do absolutely anything to be with a rich footballer and she could not give a fat duck who she hurts in the process. Keep an eye on her Becky, saying that becky comes across as an absolute cow can you imagine the tea flying if Lauryn had a 1 night stand with Jamie she would actual sculpt herself into her beggy bracelets

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She ll be sneaking into her husbands dms soon, Lauryn has no conscience at all look what she is doing to Annie and Kyle, look at the way she uses her son as a cash machine, she will do absolutely anything to be with a rich footballer and she could not give a fat duck who she hurts in the process. Keep an eye on her Becky, saying that becky comes across as an absolute cow can you imagine the tea flying if Lauryn had a 1 night stand with Jamie she would actual sculpt herself into her beggy bracelets
becky would tear lauryn apartttt if she went for jamie. you can tell she'd be vicious about it too

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just caught up on all the amaaaazzzzing ☕

Chloe, it sounds like it’s just a matter of time before you’re single again, better start on the ovulation sticks again before Grant does one with your sister or some other home wrecker🤣

Lauryn has well and truly been outed and, although I thought this wasn’t possible, looks even more tragic than ever before 😆😆

Reactions: 16
The gift that keeps on giving just like herpes the stupid obsessed twit.
At this rate thread 9 is looming. Shall we stick with just beg lozza or include chazza and the other one 😂

Reactions: 11
I don't think the little boy has Walker as his surname because my best friend recently registered her baby, she told me her partner had to be present at the registry office because they are not married so if you want your baby to have their fathers surname he has to be there (I didn't know this)
You have to have the father there to even be named on the BC if the parents are unmarried ,never mind to give baby the dads name .I doubt he’s even on the BC

Reactions: 4
So she has proudly announced she has answered all her comments..... she is thick as pigs tit, that’s just 35 then and I am being generous..... now this is really second hand embarrassment 🤣🤣🤣 Can 45 people like this post please so I can reach 5k reaction score 🤣🤣 ooh how the other half live begging for likes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread title suggestion
Beg Loz ..exclusive pumper..walker loved to pump and dump her

So she has proudly announced she has answered all her comments..... she is thick as pigs tit, that’s just 35 then and I am being generous..... now this is really second hand embarrassment 🤣🤣🤣 Can 45 people like this post please so I can reach 5k reaction score 🤣🤣 ooh how the other half live begging for likes 🤣🤣
Ss please

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.