Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he on the birth certificate? Or has he met the baby? Thanks for the info!
Shes nuts! So glad theres some sort of injunction
no he has never met kairo !!! And he was fuming she had said he was called Kyle then said he was calledKairo because Annie told the boys the first name ! Also grant is such a lap dog to Chloe because he got caught cheating when Chloe was 2 months pregnant 😂😂😂😂 so ever since he has been scared to put a foot wrong because he loves Isla so much.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
no he has never met kairo !!! And he was fuming she had said he was called Kyle then said he was calledKairo because Annie told the boys the first name ! Also grant is such a lap dog to Chloe because he got caught cheating when Chloe was 2 months pregnant 😂😂😂😂 so ever since he has been scared to put a foot wrong because he loves Isla so much.
Here for this tea ☕ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No not at bleeping all 😂 I’ve clearly said she’s a manipulative cow, however Kyle is a crappy crappy man for denying the child he created. He had a choice, he could have wrapped up, or you know what he could have never cheated and fucked the skankiest bit of skirt that gave him attention 🤷🏻‍♀️ But he did and now he should man up to that!

Lol no where even close darling I can’t stand the three of them but I equally think Kyle Walker is to blame for the tit this poor baby has to grow up with.
Sorry but you can't kick off cos he doesn't gave anything to do with the kid and then say he's equally to blame for it all. He's kept quiet and hasn't said a WORD about Lauryn. The only person affecting her son, is her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes I already said he has a choice and although he may not be a bad parent to all of his children he’s definitely a crappy parent to one of them.
I think we all agree with that.Parent to Kairo he is not. Lauryn should get on with bringing that little boy up alone.

Reactions: 19
Sorry but you can't kick off cos he doesn't gave anything to do with the kid and then say he's equally to blame for it all. He's kept quiet and hasn't said a WORD about Lauryn. The only person affecting her son, is her
The only people Kyle should be giving a tit about is Annie and his 4 boys (that includes Kairo sadly) imagine in years to come when kyles other 3 boys inevitably want to meet kairo (and vice versa) imagine how sad it will be when they’ve had so many missed years 😭 no matter what has happened these boys are brothers for life!

I think we all agree with that.Parent to Kairo he is not. Lauryn should get on with bringing that little boy up alone.
I totally agree with you on this just irks me when people are praising Kyle (he’s a bell end)

Reactions: 4
Omg wow so she told him he was called kyle?? Probs in hope hed go running to shack up with her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg wow so she told him he was called kyle?? Probs in hope hed go running to shack up with her
Yes because it was her tradition in her family to name the eldest first son after the father !!!!

Then she changes it to Kairo when he didn’t want to know.

• Wow
  • Haha
I LOVE this tea. Keep it coming ☕😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
he has got an injunction on her contacting himself and Annie directly.But it doesn’t stipulate slander and mention of them. She isn’t allowed to contact them directly via telephone or email. And she knew she was pregnant after12 weeks. She told the press 5 Months so it gave her credibility. Because Kyle never wanted anything to do with the baby but told her he would support her financially until the baby was 18 years old and he has been paying her enough to afford rental in Brighton as she sent over quotes for rental properties in cove
If she's not using the money for a rental (which we all know she isnt) then that element of the maintenance should be stopped, she's taking the piss. Wanting money to cover a rental but living in her mums box room probably contributing minimal 'keep' to her mum. Give her the bare minimum and put the rest into an account for Kairo when he's older so he can run far away from her as soon as he turns 18

Yes because it was her tradition in her family to name the eldest first son after the father !!!!

So she says! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh welcome 💜💜💜💜💜

• Haha
  • Heart

Can remember someone said on here tht she put somethin on her stories about changing a babies name.
So he didnt want him to have walker as a surname then lollll

When she was done for benefit fraud it said in press her name was on her mums mortgage or somethimg like tht

Reactions: 8
Just my opinion but my dad left my mum (they were married for 15 years in the end) for another woman and took duck all to do with us 3 kids after he left. I think being in a child's life for years and them walking away is worse than saying from the outset that you want nothing to do with the a child from the get go. My dad contributed absolutely duck all to us after that and we all turned out good people because our amazing mum was and still is enough. She needs to accept it and just be a good parent that her son can be proud of not this whole circus she has created. Be that person that her son can say, yes my mum did it and she done it herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Is that when she put ‘is it too late to change a babies name’ or something?
Also, why doesn’t she show his face? Is she not allowed? Or is that her hold over KWsnr? And is he on the birth certificate? Because all she has to show is a little snippet of it, just to prove a point

Also, why doesn’t she show his face? Is she not allowed? Or is that her hold over KWsnr? And is he on the birth certificate? Because all she has to show is a little snippet of it, just to prove a point
Yes tht was it knew it was something along those lines. Be imteresting what day she put tht story on about kids names being changed lol

Reactions: 4
She’s not allowed legally to show Kai ( his new nick name apparently too) unless both parents consent and Kyle doesn and also she can’t show birth certificate because Kyle has certain limitations on what she can show on social media. That’s why she hints all the time like in Hong Kong. He is also on the Birth certificate because it taken 2 months for her to register him beacuse they had to wait 7 weeks For DNA test results because it taken so long With corona .so she initially called him Kyle then when dna was confirmed and he didn’t want to know she changed to Kairo. That’s why Chloe is
So fumin because she thought they’d all be happy wags together but now they’re all bitter and secretly Chloe and Lauryn and Mel are teamed up because they all know they’re gonna be single
Mums. Grant is only hanging around because he cheated and is scared of leaving Isla because of how much stick Kyle got. Grant knows it’s not worth it with the 3 witches. And plus the mum on top of it all.

Also grant got very friendly (cheating ) with a girl called Chloe Jackson! Couldn’t write it ! Another Chloe. Also why he is pussy footing around buying her stupid presents for her birthday to
Prove to the “family” he is sorry. Incase they turn on Him when Infact every minute he is away from her he is whatsapping whoever he can get to ! A cheat can’t be caught out in WhatsApp 😂😂🤣 poor Chloe! Shouldn’t be such a B.I.T.C.H

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s not allowed legally to show Kai ( his new nick name apparently too) unless both parents consent and Kyle doesn and also she can’t show birth certificate because Kyle has certain limitations on what she can show on social media. That’s why she hints all the time like in Hong Kong. He is also on the Birth certificate because it taken 2 months for her to register him beacuse they had to wait 7 weeks For DNA test results because it taken so long With corona .so she initially called him Kyle then when dna was confirmed and he didn’t want to know she changed to Kairo. That’s why Chloe is
So fumin because she thought they’d all be happy wags together but now they’re all bitter and secretly Chloe and Lauryn and Mel are teamed up because they all know they’re gonna be single
Mums. Grant is only hanging around because he cheated and is scared of leaving Isla because of how much stick Kyle got. Grant knows it’s not worth it with the 3 witches. And plus the mum on top of it all.

Also grant got very friendly (cheating ) with a girl called Chloe Jackson! Couldn’t write it ! Another Chloe. Also why he is pussy footing around buying her stupid presents for her birthday to
Prove to the “family” he is sorry. Incase they turn on Him when Infact every minute he is away from her he is whatsapping whoever he can get to ! A cheat can’t be caught out in WhatsApp 😂😂🤣 poor Chloe! Shouldn’t be such a B.I.T.C.H

keep it coming sister 💜💜💜👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart

Wow. There are no words…

Did Kyle consent to being on the birth cert or was it a court order? Ohhh thank you for this banging tea

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did Kyle consent to being on the birth cert or was it a court order? Ohhh thank you for this banging tea
im assuming he is on it to have rights and prevent Lauren pinping him out.

@alexaismyfriend does Kyle plan to ever have anything to do with Kairo? Also what’s Annie’s take on it xx

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.