Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not allowed legally to show Kai ( his new nick name apparently too) unless both parents consent and Kyle doesn and also she can’t show birth certificate because Kyle has certain limitations on what she can show on social media. That’s why she hints all the time like in Hong Kong. He is also on the Birth certificate because it taken 2 months for her to register him beacuse they had to wait 7 weeks For DNA test results because it taken so long With corona .so she initially called him Kyle then when dna was confirmed and he didn’t want to know she changed to Kairo. That’s why Chloe is
So fumin because she thought they’d all be happy wags together but now they’re all bitter and secretly Chloe and Lauryn and Mel are teamed up because they all know they’re gonna be single
Mums. Grant is only hanging around because he cheated and is scared of leaving Isla because of how much stick Kyle got. Grant knows it’s not worth it with the 3 witches. And plus the mum on top of it all.

Also grant got very friendly (cheating ) with a girl called Chloe Jackson! Couldn’t write it ! Another Chloe. Also why he is pussy footing around buying her stupid presents for her birthday to
Prove to the “family” he is sorry. Incase they turn on Him when Infact every minute he is away from her he is whatsapping whoever he can get to ! A cheat can’t be caught out in WhatsApp 😂😂🤣 poor Chloe! Shouldn’t be such a B.I.T.C.H
Is Annie ok? This must be so hard for her, I hope she knows that there is a lot of people who see through Lauryn’s bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
no he has never met kairo !!! And he was fuming she had said he was called Kyle then said he was calledKairo because Annie told the boys the first name ! Also grant is such a lap dog to Chloe because he got caught cheating when Chloe was 2 months pregnant 😂😂😂😂 so ever since he has been scared to put a foot wrong because he loves Isla so much.
wait what do you mean annie told the boys the first name?

Reactions: 7
WE CALLED IT we all fuckin knew Chloe, Lauryn, and Mel are all in on this tit together. I only have sympathy for Annie and the three kids how is she surviving this hell hole

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Off topic but why is she tagging her location as Knutsford but with nails she's had done in Hove??

• Haha
She’s not allowed legally to show Kai ( his new nick name apparently too) unless both parents consent and Kyle doesn and also she can’t show birth certificate because Kyle has certain limitations on what she can show on social media. That’s why she hints all the time like in Hong Kong. He is also on the Birth certificate because it taken 2 months for her to register him beacuse they had to wait 7 weeks For DNA test results because it taken so long With corona .so she initially called him Kyle then when dna was confirmed and he didn’t want to know she changed to Kairo. That’s why Chloe is
So fumin because she thought they’d all be happy wags together but now they’re all bitter and secretly Chloe and Lauryn and Mel are teamed up because they all know they’re gonna be single
Mums. Grant is only hanging around because he cheated and is scared of leaving Isla because of how much stick Kyle got. Grant knows it’s not worth it with the 3 witches. And plus the mum on top of it all.

Also grant got very friendly (cheating ) with a girl called Chloe Jackson! Couldn’t write it ! Another Chloe. Also why he is pussy footing around buying her stupid presents for her birthday to
Prove to the “family” he is sorry. Incase they turn on Him when Infact every minute he is away from her he is whatsapping whoever he can get to ! A cheat can’t be caught out in WhatsApp 😂😂🤣 poor Chloe! Shouldn’t be such a B.I.T.C.H
sorry I haven’t read all your posts. How does Annie know all of this? not saying it’s not true just intrigued why they all seem so in each other’s lives when they don’t want anything to do with each other - in the real world Annie would have 0 reason to know anything about her partners ex mistress’s sisters relationship

Reactions: 3
sorry I haven’t read all your posts. How does Annie know all of this? not saying it’s not true just intrigued why they all seem so in each other’s lives when they don’t want anything to do with each other - in the real world Annie would have 0 reason to know anything about her partners ex mistress’s sisters relationship
She didn't say it was Annie that said that

Reactions: 4
So where did the whole not knowing she was pregnant til 5 months come from? She’s so beggy and full of tit
That will have been to paint herself in the best light.... She'd have still been able to get an abortion at 12 weeks, by claiming she didn't find out till it was too late removes that obligation on her

Reactions: 17
How much more does she want to beg for comments on her new post? 4 stories about it now🤷🏻‍♀️
Her desperation is just ridiculous. Asking the same question over and over again purely because when she asked the first time no one answered. Probably because no one has ever actually asked that question in the first place.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t been receiving notifications and I missed all this hot hot tea ☕ she is TOXIC. It sounds to me like the Walkers are clued up legally and have got her tied up with every loophole possible-good for them I say!

Reactions: 16
Why is she begging for people to comment on her recent post? Even with the 4 stories asking people to comment she hasn’t even managed to get 50 comments, shameful 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has the most boring content it’s unreal, if you want engagement talk about something, anything but constant links to get affiliated money when you don’t declare it and posts about age of babies that you don’t have is a snore fest

She seems desperate for a collab her engagement is so low because people only want to be involved when there is drama, she is so boring and when she does those stupid stories with a heavy filter and hand on her head she has no personality. She's desperate to be famous and us probs fuming that she doesn't get more interest because she she's kyle walkers baby mama🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.