Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn later...

‘How bleeping dare he, where is the extension for your fourth sons bedroom, swipe up for a petition to demolish his whole house.”
Oaft that’s some house!! No wonder Lauren is raging. You love to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good for him! Hes earned it so deserves a big house. So much hatred on dm comments for this story. Jealous to death
I’m no lauryn fan (infact I cant stand her) but what’s with the praise for Kyle Walker? He’s a crappy crappy man! He deserves duck all he’s an absolute dirty rat 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m no lauryn fan (infact I cant stand her) but what’s with the praise for Kyle Walker? He’s a crappy crappy man! He deserves duck all he’s an absolute dirty rat 🤷🏻‍♀️
So because of what he's done with Lauryn and whoever else, he can't have a good job and lovely home and support his family? He's scum but I definitely don't think it's a case of 'he deserves duck all.' I just think someone is saying thay all the comments on the article are from jealous people. People are like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
To be fair a fair amount of people on this thread are clearly football fans/watch football (me included). We all know Kyle is a tit bloke and knob off the pitch but he’s good at what he does on it, even Lauryn admitted it herself😆. So yeah i’ll probably praise him for what he does on the pitch doesn’t mean I rate him off it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hes a good footballer, earnt his money cos hes got a talent unlike fishy flaps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
To be fair a fair amount of people on this thread are clearly football fans/watch football (me included). We all know Kyle is a tit bloke and knob off the pitch but he’s good at what he does on it, even Lauryn admitted it herself😆. So yeah i’ll probably praise him for what he does on the pitch doesn’t mean I rate him off it though.
Don’t get me wrong I’m a football fan, but honestly it gets me mad that people who can kick a ball get paid hundreds upon hundreds of thousand pounds a week when the actual influential people who fight for this country (military) and obviously our medical staff (nhs) get such crappy pay. Yes he deserves to earn a wage and provide for his family (as does everyone) unfortunate for him he has four kids who equally deserve the same from him whether he wanted all four or not. He can choose not to be a father to kairo obviously that’s his choice (but it’s still a choice of a very crappy man) personal opinion lauryn is a bleep (money grabbing hoe) but Kyle Walker is a bleeping dog also!!

I’m not denying his football talent as a football player but it doesn’t take away the fact that he’s a horrible horrible man!

Reactions: 4
Umm yeah I didn’t say she had a talent infact I said I couldn’t stand her 🤷🏻‍♀️ It doesn’t take away the fact he’s a bleep 😂 a bleeping horror of a man and father!

Reactions: 1
Umm yeah I didn’t say she had a talent infact I said I couldn’t stand her 🤷🏻‍♀️ It doesn’t take away the fact he’s a bleep 😂 a bleeping horror of a man and father!
We don’t know he’s a bad dad though. He might be a horror to women, but I don’t think he is to his children

Reactions: 11
We don’t know he’s a bad dad though. He might be a horror to women, but I don’t think he is to his children
Well he clearly is because he’s got a child who he refuses to see?? Like i said I cant stand Lauryn but sorry for me if a man fathers a child and refuses to acknowledge in any situation it’s a disgrace. How as a parent you can have 4 children and only acknowledge some is beyond me no matter what the situation.

Reactions: 3
Unless the comments are being deleted, there is only 1 Kairo Walker comment on his new post and NONE on his TikTok?🤣

Well he clearly is because he’s got a child who he refuses to see?? Like i said I cant stand Lauryn but sorry for me if a man fathers a child and refuses to acknowledge in any situation it’s a disgrace. How as a parent you can have 4 children and only acknowledge some is beyond me no matter what the situation.
Like I’ve said before, men don’t get a choice once the woman is pregnant she is in control. If he doesn’t want the baby, that’s that really. The same way if a woman doesn’t want her baby she can abort it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry, but it was made known he didn’t want anything to do with him. She didn’t ‘find out’ she was pregnant until 5 months, which I do not believe considering she was photographed 1 month later with a huge bump…
She knew what she was doing, and I think calling him a bad dad is too far

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We only know her side of the story. There could be more to this and she's saying that unless certain things happen he can't see him. They also may have had an agreement in the beginning that he doesn't see the child. You cannot say he's a bad dad when you don't know the full story and you're just going off what you hear from her and online. If he was a bad dad, doubt annie would stay with him.

I also feel like the comment of him earning so much money is irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry, but it was made known he didn’t want anything to do with him. She didn’t ‘find out’ she was pregnant until 5 months, which I do not believe considering she was photographed 1 month later with a huge bump…
She knew what she was doing, and I think calling him a bad dad is too far
I agree she probably knew what she was doing ( she’s very manipulative) however it takes two to make a baby and he should have wrapped it up even if she did say she couldn’t have kids. It’s a disgrace for any parent to deny a child when they are happily bringing up other children whether it be with current partners or not. This child is inevitably gonna come looking for his father and brothers in years to come no matter what and all them lost years will be such a shame.

Reactions: 1
I agree she probably knew what she was doing ( she’s very manipulative) however it takes two to make a baby and he should have wrapped it up even if she did say she couldn’t have kids. It’s a disgrace for any parent to deny a child when they are happily bringing up other children whether it be with current partners or not. This child is inevitably gonna come looking for his father and brothers in years to come no matter what and all them lost years will be such a shame.
She wore fertility bracelets while she was shagging him. She had an agenda. She knew what she was doing. She got what she wanted. If she had an abortion, would you be on Kyles side, because he may have wanted it, but he had no choice?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.