Lauryn Goodman #3 Lauryn is a serial pumper, Brazil nut's dad couldn’t wait to dump her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From John Stones ex girlfriend/annie’s Best friends Instagram story.

Never mind I’ve just read back on the thread and seen that it’s already been discussed 🤣
She wants to believe Annie's the bad guy and Kyle wants to be with her (Lauryn) but Annie's standing in their way.
duck me guys, she’s not only qualified in childcare, she’s now a midwife too 🤣🤣🤣 howling
Was that her announcement?

Reactions: 7
“No wonder he acts the way he does”.....oh puuurrrrlllease. His ass is grown, if he was a real man he would be a part of Brazil Nut’s life and if Annie didn’t like it, that’s her problem as he should put his kids before anything. Also, if Annie has taken him back, surely she should accept that this baby exists....okay, his Mum is trash but the baby is innocent in all this mess. He deserves to have a chance at a relationship with his Dad.

Reactions: 9
sorry I’m a serial poster atm cos I just cannot take in how much bullshit she speaks! Having issues draining your tits but not KW’s penis or wallet 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She wants to believe Annie's the bad guy and Kyle wants to be with her (Lauryn) but Annie's standing in their way.

Was that her announcement?
I genuinely think your right. She must be very delusional. A guy like him belongs to no one. I bet he could shag a million girls & stay with Annie (if She let him) there is some men out there who “love” their other half and will never leave them but continue to shag all round him. Difference is he doesn’t have any feelings for the laurYns

Reactions: 10
I mean what did you she expect anyway for him to be father of the year,
sorry I’m a serial poster atm cos I just cannot take in how much bullshit she speaks! Having issues draining your tits but not KW’s penis or wallet 🤢😂
Has to be the next thread tittle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cringing at the KW on the milk bags. She’s embarrassing. Wish Annie would just get rid of him though, she’s embarrassing too putting up with it all.

Reactions: 16
Can’t believe how weird she bleeping is blaming it on Annie that Kyle doesn’t see her baby .
If he wanted to see him he would, but he doesn’t ,so he isn’t . It really is that simple .
And if she does want her son to have a relationship with it’s dad then she really is ruining it for herself by posting aload of shite all over Instagram.
If I was Annie I’d tell Kyle to choose too, no chance would I have mine and my kids lives dictated and disrupted by that tart and her meal ticket . She really is insufferable and needs to take responsibility for her part in it all .

Reactions: 21
My opinion is any ‘man’ who can just ignore the fact he has a child is a piece of tit- I do not care about the circumstances- there are many many ways for him to have a relationship with that baby without having a relationship with lauryn- that baby is innocent in all this

Reactions: 19
My opinion is any ‘man’ who can just ignore the fact he has a child is a piece of tit- I do not care about the circumstances- there are many many ways for him to have a relationship with that baby without having a relationship with lauryn- that baby is innocent in all this
I do agree with you here as that little baby is totally innocent in all this and it’s a horrible thought that he could possibly grow up without his brothers. I just wonder how he would be able to have a relationship with the baby and Lauren not be there or be involved/included. She wouldn’t be able to help herself putting something up publicly about it/trying to wind Annie up/just being her general vicious and bitter self. Lauren just doesn’t help the situation at all, she antagonises and it’s no wonder nobody wants to deal with her.

Reactions: 12
She honestly she is such a bleep, imagine being that deluded that she is blaming Annie. She needs her head testing. Silly prick

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do agree with you here as that little baby is totally innocent in all this and it’s a horrible thought that he could possibly grow up without his brothers. I just wonder how he would be able to have a relationship with the baby and Lauren not be there or be involved/included. She wouldn’t be able to help herself putting something up publicly about it/trying to wind Annie up/just being her general vicious and bitter self. Lauren just doesn’t help the situation at all, she antagonises and it’s no wonder nobody wants to deal with her.
Contact centres, he has enough money behind him to come up with ways where the child could be picked up and brought to him without ever seeing lauryn and then it would all just be about his relationship with the baby not with lauryn- people use excuses as why they can’t see there kids all the time but there is ALWAYS a way- ALWAYS

Reactions: 7
This is exactly why she posted all those stories, she hasn't had an article written about her recently 🤷🏻‍♀️ if an article in the daily fail is what you aspire to you should perhaps re-evaluate your life goals 🤔

Screenshot_20200901-102217~2.png

Reactions: 11
Contact centres, he has enough money behind him to come up with ways where the child could be picked up and brought to him without ever seeing lauryn and then it would all just be about his relationship with the baby not with lauryn- people use excuses as why they can’t see there kids all the time but there is ALWAYS a way- ALWAYS
Yeah I get all that and I agree with you, my best friend uses a contact centre for her little boy and his Dad but it’s whether Lauren would allow it. Knowing her it would have to be that she would be there! She is poison so I just wouldn’t put anything past her.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I get all that and I agree with you, my best friend uses a contact centre for her little boy and his Dad but it’s whether Lauren would allow it. Knowing her it would have to be that she would be there! She is poison so I just wouldn’t put anything past her.
I guess we will never really know what’s happening on Kyle/Annie’s side it’s just a shame

Reactions: 5
I know this might sound horrible as I do not have a child myself so it’s hard to comment but what I do think now is that if the father doesn’t wanna be in your child’s life let him live his life and be this strong independent single mum that you’re preaching to be (well clearly she isn’t!!!!! The way she’s acting and begging for him on socials publicly.)

this is where it shows why she got that child in the first place!! If she was so happy to just have a baby she wouldn’t be trying to bring Kyle into all her pathetic mess And would raise her nut herself like loads of other women do. She is just the most horrible human out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In that Closer article she did a few weeks back she said Kyle’s mum said Junior looked exactly like him as a baby... so she’s clearly in contact or has been with KW’s mum.

Lauryn said he’s being ‘controlled’ by Annie how does she know that? She’s either assumed or someone has fed her that information? I wonder if his mum or someone mutual has told Lauryn that to try and make excuses for him not being involved.

Reactions: 4
I know this might sound horrible as I do not have a child myself so it’s hard to comment but what I do think now is that if the father doesn’t wanna be in your child’s life let him live his life and be this strong independent single mum that you’re preaching to be (well clearly she isn’t!!!!! The way she’s acting and begging for him on socials publicly.)

this is where it shows why she got that child in the first place!! If she was so happy to just have a baby she wouldn’t be trying to bring Kyle into all her pathetic mess And would raise her nut herself like loads of other women do. She is just the most horrible human out there.
No you’re right, I have a son his ‘Dad’ isn’t interested at all. I never never asked him for a single penny or contacted him at all since he said he didn’t want to know. He was my boyfriend there was no one else involved so I would have more reason to be angry than this woman but I would never ask a man for money. Instead I work my arse off and give my baby the best life I can but I can look myself in the mirror at the end of the day, I wonder if she can?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I get visions of Kyle chasing Annie and Lauryn chasing Kyle 🤣🤣 not once has Annie used her boys for gain. Yes she sold her story I would have too. Annie May be angry but underneath it all she’s extremely hurt & embarrassed. if laurYn had of done things the right way it would be so different for her now but shes far too selfish. The kw on the milk bags 🤦‍♀️ Surely someone close to her should be telling her she looks a right twit
You can't say Annie can sell her story and then call Lauryn selfish for doing it. Im not her greatest fan but I think comments on this page are very contradictory sometimes

Can’t believe how weird she bleeping is blaming it on Annie that Kyle doesn’t see her baby .
If he wanted to see him he would, but he doesn’t ,so he isn’t . It really is that simple .
And if she does want her son to have a relationship with it’s dad then she really is ruining it for herself by posting aload of shite all over Instagram.
If I was Annie I’d tell Kyle to choose too, no chance would I have mine and my kids lives dictated and disrupted by that tart and her meal ticket . She really is insufferable and needs to take responsibility for her part in it all .

Wow. Wow. Wow. Spite a baby cus of a woman. What an awful opinion to have.

Reactions: 2
You can't say Annie can sell her story and then call Lauryn selfish for doing it. Im not her greatest fan but I think comments on this page are very contradictory sometimes
Annie did her one story on it all as Lauren was gobbing off on insta saying that she wasn’t Annie’s friend, the baby was conceived whilst they were in a relationship (LOL) and that they were split up so Lauren wasn’t in the wrong for going there with Kyle. So she was just retaliating from Lauren’s rubbish. I do think they should all just stop with the stories now though and leaking things to the press as that little boy is going to have access to all of it as he grows up. And the other boys. It should just stay private now

Has she put up her announcement yet? I’m blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
laurYn publicly outed him as the father & she has dogged Annie from the get go. I don’t understand that? I wouldn’t sit back and let someone publicly dog me. what has Annie got to do with it. Lauryn slept with Kyle and Kyle got her pregnant. although Lauryn half to blame the rest of the blame falls with Kyle no one else. That’s my problem and saying ppl are always asking her about Kyle, what did she expect? If she wanted all this privacy she bangs on about he should have keep quiet but it’s obvious she not only wants money she wants the fame too

Annie did her one story on it all as Lauren was gobbing off on insta saying that she wasn’t Annie’s friend, the baby was conceived whilst they were in a relationship (LOL) and that they were split up so Lauren wasn’t in the wrong for going there with Kyle. So she was just retaliating from Lauren’s rubbish. I do think they should all just stop with the stories now though and leaking things to the press as that little boy is going to have access to all of it as he grows up. And the other boys. It should just stay private now

Has she put up her announcement yet? I’m blocked 🤣
the whole announcement was basically about nappies 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.