Lauryn Goodman #3 Lauryn is a serial pumper, Brazil nut's dad couldn’t wait to dump her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Olive, this was the name suggestion with the most likes. Had to edit 'Lauryn Goodman' to just 'Lauryn' because of the word limit in the title.

Reactions: 8
I believe you can use gold wedding bands to get rid of styes, shame she’ll never have one🤣 (unless she goes for another taken/married man) or maybe she means she has a STI 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
GET TO duck 😂😂😂 so your ALMOST 5 month old ‘grabbed your spoon’ out your hand and had a big clump of Eton mess, please shut the duck up you stupid witch

Nah, now he’s ‘grabbed’ toast out her hand this morning??? So your almost 5 month old has taken it upon himself to wean himself & help himself to food out of your hand TWICE in 2 days, she’s so so full of tit & so irresponsible, I have NO words for her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
has over 90k followers and only 170 people joined for weaning live 😂 proves most followers are their for the ☕ not the baby advice!

Reactions: 10
has over 90k followers and only 170 people joined for weaning live 😂 proves most followers are their for the ☕ not the baby advice!

99 people now 🤣🤣 nobody cares how many blocked ducts you get or how many ozs KW junior takes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god....my baby grabbed my toast and put it to his mouth.....umm, that’s what babies do!!! If you gave him a lump of coal, he’d shove that towards his mouth too.
I don’t understand why people are in such a rush to wean, so many ‘instagrammers’ are at it at the moment. 6 month is the recommended age for a reason, because of the development of their digestive system. I don’t get why people are so eager to rush through to the next stage?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My god....my baby grabbed my toast and put it to his mouth.....umm, that’s what babies do!!! If you gave him a lump of coal, he’d shove that towards his mouth too.
I don’t understand why people are in such a rush to wean, so many ‘instagrammers’ are at it at the moment. 6 month is the recommended age for a reason, because of the development of their digestive system. I don’t get why people are so eager to rush through to the next stage?!
Probably because they can then cash in on the #AD 😂

Reactions: 1
duck me! Get size 3 pampers and shut the duck up!! It’s really not that difficult, absolute clown, all she does is crave attention 24/7, she leads such a sad lonely life, Instagram is her whole life, pretty sure you get enough CSA to fork out on a few packs of pampers, idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but I just don’t understand the 3 freezers full of milk.. it’s like she’ll be feeding ‘peanut’ breast milk till he’s 13 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lauryn Goodman must be shaking her milk bags with glee, now that this thread is dead. 💃🏽🤡🐮🌰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.