Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand why he’s being dragged for not wanting the baby? If a woman didn’t want a baby she is allowed to abort with no one telling her what a bad mother she is, but a man says he doesn’t want anything to do with the baby and he’s an awful man. If a man doesn’t want anything to do with a baby he shouldn’t be forced just because she decided to keep the baby. Yes he houldnt have cheated and got a girl pregnant but that’s a different story

• Heart
Reactions: 40

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
I’d just like to pay homage to LaurYn and post my boob update -
7.04 - took my bra off
7.05 - boobs fell south
7.10 - sat down and they went south east and south west.
🤣🙈🍈🍈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Also odd that she doesn’t want vaccines entering her body (fair enough make your own decisions) but she didn’t mind KW’s unprotected dick in her when he’d been with god knows how many women🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Rose94

VIP Member
New thread suggestion “raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
I don’t know how anyone could think it’s normal. Saying the sleepyhead was got with walker on it when times were different but yet he is Kyle Walker Jnr🙄🙄 he was Kyle Walker jnr the minute she found out he was a boy still in womb🙄🙄
I have no doubt in my mind she would have named him Kylie Walker if he was a girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Livingfornow

Lord have you all seen the Manchester City baby grow she’s put junior in?? I have second hand embarrassment from the level of desperation 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Givemethetea

VIP Member
When I had my son who’s dad has never been involved- If id have told my family I was giving him his ‘dads’ FULL NAME my mother would have sectioned me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Samantha129

Guys I’m new to this thread. Enjoyed reading it all. But can someone please tell me why this fool is acting like she was the wife and Annie took her man ???? The cheek of her ! She was the home wrecker, she was the side piece, yet she has the audacity to act like Annie’s got what’s hers ?? KWsnr is obviously as much to blame in the home wrecking, no denying. But the jabs she’s throwing to Annie. How is she not full with so much shame 🙈 how can any normal person with morals not read all about this and think what an embarrassment lauryn is. This chick is a bunny boiler and it’s so clear to see. Very concerning for her mental health seeing this unfold. It’s not normal to post every damn second of that kids life and I feel like she’s doing it because in her warped brain she thinks KWsnr is stalking her so he will see. I worry for that little boy. She seems far more concerned in doing what she can to hurt them then sort out her son. Let him fucking sleep. (in a empty cot at that)
Okay thanks for letting me rant, I honestly just think she’s a psycho and I’m so glad so many of you think the same hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

teddy19

VIP Member
When she holds his hands he’s walking about😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 hes not even 6 months, PLEASE please stop
next he will have walked to manchester to see his dad and she would have had follow him 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

walker by name walker by nature she is trying to insinuate!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
I don't like names after places, but that original name: Cairo Goodman was far better because it was his own. Even Peanut Goodman would have been better fgs! Naming him Kyle Walker jr when his dad is not in his life is going to give him issues.

Reactions: 30

Teenytot

VIP Member
Even if Annie were stopping him, or making it awkward, what a weak man to accept that.
And as for Lauryn slating or insinuating bad things about her baby daddy whilst his initials are swinging round her neck, glistening at the camera. Jesus wept!
Plus, god forbid little cashew nut looks like his dad. He is not what you call eye candy, and it’s not even as if has a dazzling personality to redeem himself either!
😂😂😂
And Annie couldn’t stop him cheating on her, getting someone else pregnant, throwing sex parties during a national lockdown. But we’re to believe she’s stopping him having something to do with his own flesh & blood😂😂 pull the other one Lauryn.
And maybe just maybe if u shut up, stopped with the digs ( even your baby’s name is a dig) things could possibly be different but I don’t see that happening unfortunately even for your own sons sake. As a parent your supposed to suck it up and put your child’s needs 1st

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

Spider12

VIP Member
Unfortunately for Lauren, I don’t blame Annie. Why would Annie want that drama in her or her boys lives? Yes it’s not fair on the baby but Lauren has goaded and goaded for no reason, she’s played dirty from day one and wonders why Annie doesn’t want to be anywhere near her or her kids. Lauren is absolutely obsessed with Annie, if I was Annie I would be laughing at how seething with jealousy Lauren is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My theory is that she has called him Kyle Walker because she is secretly planning on mothering a new England team, with the current England team as the fathers... next is Marcus Rashford ( I mean her ex is his brother anyways). She will then mother his child and call it Marcus Rashford Junior, then move onto Jack Grealish, then mother his child and so on until she can have her own little England Squad.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Kjj

GET YOURSELF SO FAR TO FUCK YOU COMPULSIVE BULLSHITTER 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s SIX MONTHS you fucking clown, I cannot, I just CANT
she is so mentally unstable it’s scary. You made a post to tell the world that your son apparently said dada. Anyyyything to try to get Kyles attention. But your unbothered about him right? It’s physically painful to watch this car crash

Reactions: 28

Blonde123

Chatty Member
Ok I’m just going to put in my moneys worth...

So you go out and sleep with a single man (Ok lauryn no one believes that you thought they weren’t together but ok, let’s give you the benefit of the doubt here).

You do know he shags about and is probably riddled with all sorts (as reported in the media) and you get “accidentally” pregnant by him. Again no one believes that it was an accident and you “forgot” the condom, but ok.

Then you “find out” he is actually supposed to be with the mother of his kids and you have inadvertently cheated with him, got pregnant just as his baby mother has miscarried. Instead of keeping everything private you decide to name the baby after him and launch a career off the back of having a baby. I’m sorry you are just cruel, cruel, cruel and shameless.

He would not have that name if his biological father wasn’t a famous footballer. The fact that he already has three sons and she’s now called him exactly the same name as his dad is EMBARRASSING!

It’s like she thought, hmmm how can I destroy Annie any further and keep my 15minutes of fame/association with this footballer forever, oh I know... call him Kyle Walker.

Also whilst I’m at it can someone please tell her she isn’t the first woman to have pumped after giving birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 28