Lauryn Goodman #3 Lauryn is a serial pumper, Brazil nut's dad couldn’t wait to dump her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I just don’t understand the 3 freezers full of milk.. it’s like she’ll be feeding ‘peanut’ breast milk till he’s 13 years old
I’ve never bf so I wasn’t sure but it seems an excessive amount of milk

Lauryn Goodman must be shaking her milk bags with glee, now that this thread is dead. 💃🏽🤡🐮🌰
sure she’s a YouTuber now🤣🤣 she could do a masterclass on how to be a gold digger 🙄

Reactions: 2
Surely walker has enough money to sort something out to make her shut the duck up on social media about KWJ!! I wouldn’t be 💯 that the child is actually called Kyle Walker junior with KW named as dad until I saw the birth certificate as she’s implying he has nothing to do with him on the orders if his girlfriend which she has implied in her stories today..I can hardly see her letting him rock up to the town hall with her to put his surname on the certificate.. It’s more than likely
1st name - Kyle
Middle Names - Walker Junior
surname - Goodman
i deffo reckon these supportive messages are from accounts she set up..

Reactions: 17
Surely walker has enough money to sort something out to make her shut the duck up on social media about KWJ!! I wouldn’t be 💯 that the child is actually called Kyle Walker junior with KW named as dad until I saw the birth certificate as she’s implying he has nothing to do with him on the orders if his girlfriend which she has implied in her stories today..I can hardly see her letting him rock up to the town hall with her to put his surname on the certificate.. It’s more than likely
1st name - Kyle
Middle Names - Walker Junior
surname - Goodman
i deffo reckon these supportive messages are from accounts she set up..
I have to laugh she implies she’s a single parent no help from kw but it’s we found out we wer pregnant, we found out he was a boy. And if Kyle wanted to be part of the babies life he would be I doubt anyone would stop him I really don’t knowhow Annie can get any blame there? I can see LaurYn only bringing drama & trouble to everyone who is involved.

Reactions: 11
I'm no where near Lauryns fan but I actually think I believe her when she said Kyle isn't allowed to see cashew.
It wouldn't surprise me if at all that Annie Isnt letting Kyle see his son. Wonder what the announcement is tho 👀

Reactions: 5
I'm no where near Lauryns fan but I actually think I believe her when she said Kyle isn't allowed to see cashew.
It wouldn't surprise me if at all that Annie Isnt letting Kyle see his son. Wonder what the announcement is tho 👀
I don’t reckon its the case of Annie not letting him. It’s probably Annie giving him an ultimatum/choice and saying ‘her and the child or me and our kids’ and he’s chose Annie and their three boys.

Reactions: 16
This ⬆⬆at the end of the day if Kyle really wanted to be part of nuts life he would & if Annie really wanted to be with Kyle she would. Maybe if laurYn would pipe down a bit & let the dust settle things might be different

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately for Lauren, I don’t blame Annie. Why would Annie want that drama in her or her boys lives? Yes it’s not fair on the baby but Lauren has goaded and goaded for no reason, she’s played dirty from day one and wonders why Annie doesn’t want to be anywhere near her or her kids. Lauren is absolutely obsessed with Annie, if I was Annie I would be laughing at how seething with jealousy Lauren is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Unfortunately for Lauren, I don’t blame Annie. Why would Annie want that drama in her or her boys lives? Yes it’s not fair on the baby but Lauren has goaded and goaded for no reason, she’s played dirty from day one and wonders why Annie doesn’t want to be anywhere near her or her kids. Lauren is absolutely obsessed with Annie, if I was Annie I would be laughing at how seething with jealousy Lauren is.

yes to every word. Announcing the gender on Annie’s birthday🤦‍♀️ She dogs Annie any chance she gets I don’t think Iv ever seen her give out about kw. Annie didn’t get u pregnant love🙄 if I was Annie I’d be taking out a restraining order. LaurYns pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
yes to every word. Announcing the gender on Annie’s birthday🤦‍♀️ She dogs Annie any chance she gets I don’t think Iv ever seen her give out about kw. Annie didn’t get u pregnant love🙄 if I was Annie I’d be taking out a restraining order. LaurYns pathetic
Haha agreed 🙌🏻 She is a serious stalker isn’t she 😂

Reactions: 4
Haha agreed 🙌🏻 She is a serious stalker isn’t she 😂
yes🤣🤣 I’m only 32 but even at my age I don’t want any drama surrounding me. I’ve 2 kids they give me enough drama 🤣 the energy Annie must take up in laurYns life’s daily. Let it go. You’ve got the “miracle baby” plenty of money for 18 years be happy. Kw had up something about being in the England squad next day nuts is in an England outfit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I’m still in shock at how cocky she is, she’s a first time mum & genuinely thinks she’s an expert, she’s got no clue whatsoever!! Absolute embarrassment

yes🤣🤣 I’m only 32 but even at my age I don’t want any drama surrounding me. I’ve 2 kids they give me enough drama 🤣 the energy Annie must take up in laurYns life’s daily. Let it go. You’ve got the “miracle baby” plenty of money for 18 years be happy. Kw had up something about being in the England squad next day nuts is in an England outfit 🤷‍♀️
No idea why Annie is still being miss called, it’s HER (laurYn & that rat) that are tramps, like I’ve said previously, I’d be mortified if he was the father of my child, I would NOT be shouting it from the rooftops and still attention seeking 6 months down the line 🤢😂

Still sticking up for him ‘no wonder he acts the way he does’ he’s a grown man, shagging prostitutes in a global pandemic, says it all really, she’s in love with him & he wants duck all to do with her, she was just another shag 🤢😂 please sit down

well if that is the case he needs to MAN up, it’s his child if he wanted to see him he would, she probably just likes to say that to make it sound better than he just genuinely doesn’t want anything to do with his own son.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m still in shock at how cocky she is, she’s a first time mum & genuinely thinks she’s an expert, she’s got no clue whatsoever!! Absolute embarrassment

No idea why Annie is still being miss called, it’s HER (laurYn & that rat) that are tramps, like I’ve said previously, I’d be mortified if he was the father of my child, I would NOT be shouting it from the rooftops and still attention seeking 6 months down the line 🤢😂

Still sticking up for him ‘no wonder he acts the way he does’ he’s a grown man, shagging prostitutes in a global pandemic, says it all really, she’s in love with him & he wants duck all to do with her, she was just another shag 🤢😂 please sit down

well if that is the case he needs to MAN up, it’s his child if he wanted to see him he would, she probably just likes to say that to make it sound better than he just genuinely doesn’t want anything to do with his own son.
I get visions of Kyle chasing Annie and Lauryn chasing Kyle 🤣🤣 not once has Annie used her boys for gain. Yes she sold her story I would have too. Annie May be angry but underneath it all she’s extremely hurt & embarrassed. if laurYn had of done things the right way it would be so different for her now but shes far too selfish. The kw on the milk bags 🤦‍♀️ Surely someone close to her should be telling her she looks a right twit

Reactions: 18
From John Stones ex girlfriend/annie’s Best friends Instagram story.

Never mind I’ve just read back on the thread and seen that it’s already been discussed 🤣
why would anyone need to ask him publicly whoever asked her dm’d her🙄 and also he’s never spoke about you & nuts publicly as far I know🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
From John Stones ex girlfriend/annie’s Best friends Instagram story.

Never mind I’ve just read back on the thread and seen that it’s already been discussed 🤣
I love Annie’s friend publicly calling her out, it’s about time she was pulled up on her bullshit 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In her latest YouTube video talking about blocked milk ducts...‘I tend to just lie on my back’ well we know that hun 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.