Lauryn Goodman #3 Lauryn is a serial pumper, Brazil nut's dad couldn’t wait to dump her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benefit fraudster couldn’t cash in her giro... now she’s using her miracle baby kairo

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To be fair to her she’s entitled to a break to pump or shower or do whatever she wants. Single parent doesn’t mean you have to be glued to your child 24-7. I’m a single parent with a great life as I’ve got a wonderful family and I have the best of both worlds.

This though 👏👏👏 the baby quite clearly Has just found she can make noises and is enjoying it. I can recall being over the moon when my baby did that not trying to shut her up and finding her irritating. Who shoves calpol down their child’s throat when quite clearly the child doesn’t need it? You would think by 6 months she could recognise the difference between an upset cry and making noise. Thick as pig tit! And the documenting every last thing they must be so bored on this holiday to be bothering with instagram to that extent 🤷🏼‍♀️
They both come across like they have no clue about what any of their baby's noises mean, fair enough they're both first-time mums and we're not gonna get it right every time first time but my baby is the same age as theirs and I can at least tell the difference between happy and hungry/pain/annoyed noises. I certainly wouldn't go shoving Calpol down my baby's neck when he starts squealing - I actually think the squeals are quite cute 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's like they've had the babies as fashion accessories but they can't be arsed with the hard work that goes along with them.

Reactions: 9
Thread title “kairo Walker your mums a stalker” 😂 I just really want her to admit he’s not called Kyle. She’s dragging it out. Surely nobody can be that desperate to name a child after a man who doesn’t acknowledge him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread title “kairo Walker your mums a stalker” 😂 I just really want her to admit he’s not called Kyle. She’s dragging it out. Surely nobody can be that desperate to name a child after a man who doesn’t acknowledge him.
He must be more involved than she makes out. Must be some clauses in the money like not showing his face, no actual mention of him or Annie hence it's all petty hints, screenshots from others and references. She clearly hates being told what she can and can't do by a man who has never publicly acknowledged her son.

Reactions: 4
If you're going to make your profile private again, why would you just not do it there and then instead of posting im going to do it soon? Basically begging people to follow her to make up for the followers she lost yesterday after her anti vax shite. Yet she's 'not bothered' she's lost followers over that 🥱 dying for Annie to reveal hes called Kairo like she revealed hes a boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you're going to make your profile private again, why would you just not do it there and then instead of posting im going to do it soon? Basically begging people to follow her to make up for the followers she lost yesterday after her anti vax shite. Yet she's 'not bothered' she's lost followers over that 🥱 dying for Annie to reveal hes called Kairo like she revealed hes a boy 😂
Annie needs to give us the goods 😂

Reactions: 8
Would love that!! Also Love how she’s ‘not bothered’ but not going to post any more because a ‘few’ people said she shouldn’t. More like she lost followers and more than a few people highlighted that she shouldn’t be posting that sort of stuff. Said she wanted to post so people could find the ‘right’ information, because of all her extensive research ok 👍🏻 😂😂

Reactions: 4
And she said she wanted to post it cause it’s hard to find and ‘sensored’. 😂😂 anti vax stuff is not that hard to find, just type essential oils on fb and you’ll find them all. If it was so hard to find how did someone on her holidays in Dubai with a baby have the time?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.