Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea u guys are absolutely right & I do apologise for even suggesting it🙈
Don’t be silly I once asked if anyone had the pic myself
It’s only natural to be curious the way she acts
As you posted I went to see but couldn’t see lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well Lauren my darling your plan didn’t work you almost had me lol ALMOST!!!! the strawberry stays on 🍓🍓🍓🍓 better luck next time!!!!! 🖕away and do your housework you manky cow 🤮
Haha me too, that split second reaction from me was disappointing lol 🙈 I did find him screaming to be Strawberry 🍓 well funny though 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does he still have kyles big snout 🤣 hope he’s grown into it 🤣
i will be honest at first I thought he looked like Lauren but I googled kyles kids and he’s very like the youngest one in the xmas pic it’s all of them, the pic was clear couldn’t see his nose I do wish I could show u guys privately to hear ur opinions!! But even if he is kyles double the guy DOES NOT CARE she needs to give it a by

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG her stories! She is ready to punch that kid. The way she looks at him and speaks to him! Foxling 2 came very close to breaking my finger earlier and I reacted a lot more calmly than her hearing "strawberry".

She is an absolute nightmare.

Reactions: 13
I don’t get why she thinks he NEEDS a double bed ? Aged 2
She’s telling the wrong people
Does she want her followers to create a go fund me ?
She gets no sympathy from me
That little kid has had how many holidays ?
How many designer outfits
We all make sacrifices but not her
Shagged millionaire sperm and thinks she deserves a better life
If she believes he needs that why doesn’t she go rent a two bed then ?
She has a job remember
And an accountant
Just in the interim
Useless woman
No go on insta with the strawberry and begging bowl
Can’t stand her honestly truly !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has a job remember
And an accountant
Just in the interim
Useless woman
Yes 👏🏼 Yes 👏🏼 Yes 👏🏼 Couldn’t have said that any better! Absolutely freaking SPOT ON!!!! 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has a job remember
And an accountant
Just in the interim
Useless woman
🙌🏽 Spot on!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG her stories! She is ready to punch that kid. The way she looks at him and speaks to him! Foxling 2 came very close to breaking my finger earlier and I reacted a lot more calmly than her hearing "strawberry".

She is an absolute nightmare.
The most annoying part for me was her saying “ she can film you after “ wtf?!
Wouldn’t you just say I ?! “ I will film you after”
What a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The most annoying part for me was her saying “ she can film you after “ wtf?!
Wouldn’t you just say I ?! “ I will film you after”
What a weirdo
She spoke to him like he was an adult 🤣🤣 poor kid wanted to be a strawberry 🤣🤣 how will she cope when the full on tantrums start🤔

i will be honest at first I thought he looked like Lauren but I googled kyles kids and he’s very like the youngest one in the xmas pic it’s all of them, the pic was clear couldn’t see his nose I do wish I could show u guys privately to hear ur opinions!! But even if he is kyles double the guy DOES NOT CARE she needs to give it a by
Yea even if he does look like Kyle who cares it changes absolutely nothing for him. The poor kid was brought into the world so mami could afford a certain lifestyle 🙄

Reactions: 15
Posting his face will only give her an argument to use in court. If he’s shown here then why not used for money on her IG. It would also feed into us being nasty trolls who showed his “protected” face online on a public forum. He’s got Lauren’s eyes and mouth and kyles nose. She’ll slip again and again in the hopes someone will post him on a public forum

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really believe she will do a magazine deal when she moves into her house FYI @titan22 the pram was gifted…. She lied 🤥 about having to work for it……..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.