Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re absolutely spot on, she is trying to imply they are both similar but their youngest has the most tight natural curls, completely different to Kairos loose baby curls.
Little Jonny has baby curls that are dropping as quick as his mums knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lairen if you were truly doing this for your son you wouldn’t be calling the paps and then posting it on your grid
This is nothing to do with justice it’s greed and engagement
Funny how your page is off private

Poor Cairo having a money obsessed mother
Kyle was your way out of that shithole you live in
#greedy
#shithole
#wineglasses????
#nadiastrousers
#Annieownsyou
#Silenced
#catfish
#infinitypool
#stalker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Embarrassed for the beg🤣

He cheated on Annie again during lockdown 🤣 Annie went on to have a fling and lozza publicly defended Kyle for his lockdown liaison with two sex workers (WHILST PREGNANT with his kid). Lozza never moved on, Annie married the serial cheater. honestly. The whole situation is a show!
Are you one of kyles one nighters?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t agree more. There are people who after 2 years have not been able to convict people of murdering their family member, robbery or rape. Be realistic for one moment Lauryn, you had consensual sex with another adult, reproduced, you live in a country where abortion is legal and you do not need the permission if anyone else to have one.
You have food, you have water, you have safety and you have the choice to be nice to your family.
There are people who become pregnant through rape and cannot have an abortion
There are war torn countries
There is a housing crisis and homeless people! But no poor lauryn who lives the life on the gram cannot get a bigger house.
the most self-centred and entitled person ever
This 👏🏼 👏🏼 Think we all just can’t get over how greedy and entitled she is, and a horrible person to boot!

Hey guys just came on here to say I’m so confused I thought English was my first language having being born here however a lady named Lairen has asked folk to talk on her pic comments but doesn’t seem to answer the questions
Can someone translate
Kai Kai can you translate
What are you in court for witch
They’ve now been deleted 😂😂

Is this the one she tried getting Cerching to say happy birthday to?

9ED69686-59C1-4100-85A0-B8CE558F3FA4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lairen if you were truly doing this for your son you wouldn’t be calling the paps and then posting it on your grid
This is nothing to do with justice it’s greed and engagement
Funny how your page is off private

Poor Cairo having a money obsessed mother
Kyle was your way out of that shithole you live in
#greedy
#shithole
#wineglasses????
#nadiastrousers
#Annieownsyou
#Silenced
#catfish
#infinitypool
#stalker
Have you noticed each time she is in court she goes in private… then off again after the court case the alludes to nothing…. Get your house do your magazine spread and duck off…

• Haha
This just shows she had the boy for money and tried to trap Kyle thinking he come to her but it didn’t work she’s a disgrace

Reactions: 12
1.No the bloke on the boat is called official jet she tagged him too many times

2.She has the cheek to follow Rochelle Humes sister on insta despite slagging her products off, maybe she hasn’t realised they are sisters due to the different surnames ?

3. Some lady said she’s an inspiration in the comments bless her heart

I like #honesty so here is the real Lairen leaving court with her Amazon parcels behind her head

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She earns duck all so its laughable that trapaman is going to the high court thinking she's all that, I had a baby which I thought was going to be lucrative, he can't even grasp Spanish, such an inconvenience that he is not the payday she thought

1.No the bloke on the boat is called official jet she tagged him too many times

2.She has the cheek to follow Rochelle Humes sister on insta despite slagging of her products off, maybe she hasn’t realised they are sisters due to the different surnames ?

3. Some lady said she’s an inspiration in the comments bless her heart

I like #honesty so here is the real Lairen leaving court with her Amazon parcels behind her head
Good duck she looks like her fellow beg goodger in those pics.

Beggy pals united

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably because of his earning potential, and the fact she needs her own place for the child, courts will look at the dads lifestyle compared to hers and it’s reasonable unfortunately, for him to provide a house but she doesn’t have to own it outright… it’s providing for the child not the mother.
If she is on the mortgage of a property and lives there would he still be obligated? Cairo has never had that certain lifestyle nor has Lauryn so neither should be entitled to it from a man who has nothing to do with either of them, surely?

Do we think her posting the pics from this article is indicative she's winning? The claim she's doing it for Jonathan Goodman means she's the one dragging it on... is she hoping Kyle will have to pay costs?

Reactions: 12
She earns duck all so its laughable that trapaman is going to the high court thinking she's all that, I had a baby which I thought was going to be lucrative, he can't even grasp Spanish, such an inconvenience that he is not the payday she thought
Laughable yes..she earns nothing to shout about company account £1k so unfortunately Kyle will have to fork out… not right in any sense but as someone said earlier, costly mistake that will keep his cock in his pants 🩲

Reactions: 8
The fact she must think she looks good to have shared that on her Instagram. Just when I think she can't get any worse. Her life really is a circus. Poor Cairo kilner Walker Goodman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she is on the mortgage of a property and lives there would he still be obligated? Cairo has never had that certain lifestyle nor has Lauryn so neither should be entitled to it from a man who has nothing to do with either of them, surely?

Do we think her posting the pics from this article is indicative she's winning? The claim she's doing it for Jonathan Goodman means she's the one dragging it on... is she hoping Kyle will have to pay costs?
Well the courts will look at his earnings, so it will be a yes… however you can imagine the story she has spun about the house being her mums and she doesn’t want to throw her out and that she is a single mum and my child needs his own space… her mum will be made up when she fucks off… peace and quiet.. let’s face it she will get a lifestyle out of this for sure… maybe just not everything she wants

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If I were Kyle i would offer to rent her somewhere and it wouldn’t be anything amazing it would be a basic 2 bed terrace, just what they need. That way he’s offering them a housing solution that would be pocket change to him and if she turns it down she’s only got herself to blame for being in the boxroom. Not a chance in hell would I be buying a house for the scrounger 🤮 you’d see me in prison before I bought her anything
I agree 100% he should be paying the basic maintenance rate if he was willing to lay down and make the baby with her but the way she’s pushing and pushing is vile she has no shame at all I would be mortified

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.