Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe shes gone to court for more money for a wet and dry vac?

those carpets are shocking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyles biggest regret in life must be sticking his dirty dick in lauryn 💀 this is ultimate karma having to deal with her for 18 years for being a cheating slimeball

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Surely even court cannot force someone to buy another person a house if that’s what it is she’s after?? That’s mental if so 🤯🤯
Unfortunately they can, however he can buy it for the child to live in, she lives there by proxy but Mr and Mrs Walker would own the house

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Yeah but I was talking about what I had posted, it was just basic info available to the public. If there was anything juicy I’m sure the media would be first in line with what they’re able to post.
Anyways she is moaning that 2 years and this is still going on like she’s some victim, it’s her that is issuing demands from them or there would be none of this whatsoever. She absolutely boils my piss with the poor me act!
Couldn’t agree more. There are people who after 2 years have not been able to convict people of murdering their family member, robbery or rape. Be realistic for one moment Lauryn, you had consensual sex with another adult, reproduced, you live in a country where abortion is legal and you do not need the permission if anyone else to have one.
You have food, you have water, you have safety and you have the choice to be nice to your family.
There are people who become pregnant through rape and cannot have an abortion
There are war torn countries
There is a housing crisis and homeless people! But no poor lauryn who lives the life on the gram cannot get a bigger house.
the most self-centred and entitled person ever

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is people in this world who are the worst kind, people driven by money, Lauryn is driven by this.

Money is the only thing that matters to her, I've met plenty of folk like her, they have no feelings or emotions like a normal person it's money, greed and its awful and a disgusting trait.

Many years ago I used to work for a firm who dealt with probate, the things I saw was just mental, no grieving for the person it was just when am I getting money. I was a junior and 1 guy came in 30 mins after his mum had died (his mum was loaded) and asked how quickly we could transfer the money to his account, he didn't even have a death certificate. It was at that point in my life when I was 19 that I realised how horrible some people are when it comes to money, Lauryn vibes

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Every day I think she can’t possibly get any worse and every day it does!!
Silver lining surely to god Kyle will never cheat on Annie again karmas a witch and then theres is Lorraine 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
She’s weird . What exactly is she in court over .
kyke wants nothing to do with the child . She says her lawyer couldn’t talk that tells me kyles lawyer was tit hot on how she is obsessed stalking and he absolutely should not be paying more or buying her a house .

Reactions: 9
“I can’t read everyone’s DM’s” how can she say that with a straight face 🤣🤣 she’s actually hilarious and so full of shite 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well if was high court isn’t this because you don’t agree with an original judgment made so has wasted money on unbelievable really
Does she expect KW to fund her lifestyle past and present and if he doesn’t… she is being punished…. Or is that snails pace.. either way he will have to provide a house until the child leaves full time education

@Lizzy 93 Can you refresh my memory what month did she have the meltdown in the car ?
Meltdown after a quick browse I believe was February
😂😂 Lordy Lordy I’m just catching up

• Haha
  • Heart
Unfortunately they can, however he can buy it for the child to live in, she lives there by proxy but Mr and Mrs Walker would own the house
Wow this is so hard to take (not you saying it) I just mean that this can happen! I can’t get my head around it! To me this is wrong on so many levels, especially as her name is currently on a mortgage and she already has a home big enough. She has an absolute cheek to slate them if she’s getting a new house to live in from them!

Reactions: 11
She’s weird . What exactly is she in court over .
kyke wants nothing to do with the child . She says her lawyer couldn’t talk that tells me kyles lawyer was tit hot on how she is obsessed stalking and he absolutely should not be paying more or buying her a house .
🤑🤑 🏡 and a lifestyle, will no accountability for anything

Reactions: 10
Hey guys just came on here to say I’m so confused I thought English was my first language having being born here however a lady named Lairen has asked folk to talk on her pic comments but doesn’t seem to answer the questions
Can someone translate
Kai Kai can you translate
What are you in court for witch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Meltdown after a quick browse I believe was February
😂😂 Lordy Lordy I’m just catching up
Ahhh thank you I looked earlier and couldn’t see when it was… so gagged by courts and has little meltdowns and is very diplomatic what she says… without saying too much

Wow this is so hard to take (not you saying it) I just mean that this can happen! I can’t get my head around it! To me this is wrong on so many levels, especially as her name is currently on a mortgage and she already has a home big enough. She has an absolute cheek to slate them if she’s getting a new house to live in from them!
Probably because of his earning potential, and the fact she needs her own place for the child, courts will look at the dads lifestyle compared to hers and it’s reasonable unfortunately, for him to provide a house but she doesn’t have to own it outright… it’s providing for the child not the mother.

Ooo to be Annie . Lauryn might think she looks like Elle woods but Annie the lifestyle the money and the social life to match . Imagine being annie sat in her palace with her man and three beautiful children money no issue a group of day 1 friends and a loving family she must sit laughing at this beggy witch . I would feel embarrassed if I was lauryn she has nothing her family slowly turning against her and she’s begging Annie’s husband for a house

get a job and get your own 😂🤮🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Every day I think she can’t possibly get any worse and every day it does!!
Silver lining surely to god Kyle will never cheat on Annie again karmas a witch and then theres is Lorraine 😂😂😂😂
He cheated on Annie again during lockdown 🤣 Annie went on to have a fling and lozza publicly defended Kyle for his lockdown liaison with two sex workers (WHILST PREGNANT with his kid). Lozza never moved on, Annie married the serial cheater. honestly. The whole situation is a show!

Reactions: 17
🤑🤑 🏡 and a lifestyle, will no accountability for anything
And the craziest bit of all is she drives a Merc and is swanning around in designer gear galore with a face full of aesthetics to attend court pleading poverty!!!! 😂😂 Unbelievable! & yet she still cannot financially contribute herself to her miracle baby! Back in court again begging for access to the bank of Kyle and Annie Walker…. She is an absolute disgrace. She should be hanging her head in shame!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ahhh thank you I looked earlier and couldn’t see when it was… so gagged by courts and has little meltdowns and is very diplomatic what she says… without saying too much

Probably because of his earning potential, and the fact she needs her own place for the child, courts will look at the dads lifestyle compared to hers and it’s reasonable unfortunately, for him to provide a house but she doesn’t have to own it outright… it’s providing for the child not the mother.
She owns a house with her mother so kyle doesnt have to provide her with a house

• Heart
Hey guys just came on here to say I’m so confused I thought English was my first language having being born here however a lady named Lairen has asked folk to talk on her pic comments but doesn’t seem to answer the questions
Can someone translate
Kai Kai can you translate
What are you in court for witch
Translation… we cannot talk about it on here , just as she can’t… however as sure as tit, she will do magazine spread once she moved into her new house

She owns a house with her mother so kyle doesnt have to provide her with a house
Ahh but her mother lives there…she probably bought the house with her mum so her mum could get a mortgage so technically it’s probably her mums house… let’s face it she probably wasn’t expecting to still be there at age over 30 😛😛

And the craziest bit of all is she drives a Merc and is swanning around in designer gear galore with a face full of aesthetics to attend court playing the poverty act 😂😂 Unbelievable! & yet she still cannot financially contribute herself to her miracle baby! Back in court again begging for access to the bank of Kyle and Annie Walker…. She is an absolute disgrace. She should be hanging her head in shame!
The child is the cash cow to providing her with a lifestyle as we have all said for the next 16 years… the sense of entitlement is unbelievable, hard faced even…

Last edited:
She can't stay private, she craves attention, she's even pan facing it on her stories tonight, she's foaming at the mouth for adoration. There's nothing anyone can do to help that mess, she's just always going to be a beg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.