Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, those boys are adorable. And they all got mummy’s nose. Unlike Cairo
I heard that the elder two are the spitting image of Annie, but the youngest is the double of Kyle - all lovely looking happy boys. I can't help thinking she's trying to imply that cairo is the same as the youngest *just because* he has "curly" hair like the youngest. Unfortunately the walkers youngest has a tight ringlet curl that needs no encouragement with products.

Reactions: 12
I heard that the elder two are the spitting image of Annie, but the youngest is the double of Kyle - all lovely looking happy boys. I can't help thinking she's trying to imply that cairo is the same as the youngest *just because* he has "curly" hair like the youngest. Unfortunately the walkers youngest has a tight ringlet curl that needs no encouragement with products.
Imagine that being your life. That it revolves around 1 person and constant digs
Who could be bothered

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you know what would be absolutely hilarious, if Annie, say, changed her name through marriage to Kilner-Walker, I would piss myself in to next week cos then beggy yo-yo drawers would be wearing her daft wee KW collar with her baby daddy wife's initials, man that would be BURN!!!

Although Annie seems above a 1 up that's the kinda level of petty I would go for 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Still laughing at Chloe’s dig about the curls dropping out 🤣🤣🤣

Do you know what would be absolutely hilarious, if Annie, say, changed her name through marriage to Kilner-Walker, I would piss myself in to next week cos then beggy yo-yo drawers would be wearing her daft wee KW collar with her baby daddy wife's initials, man that would be BURN!!!

Although Annie seems above a 1 up that's the kinda level of petty I would go for 😂😂
Err She is Mrs Kyle Walker same thing entitled to wear it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still laughing at Chloe’s dig about the curls dropping out 🤣🤣🤣

Err She is Mrs Kyle Walker same thing entitled to wear it 🤣🤣🤣
I know but, that bleeping collar has been glued to her neck since she gave birth just to give it even less than a meaning. She wore it knowing she called that child Kyle walker jnr and then to go with her narrative she had to find a k name that she liked enough to change it,

I jist like to think of ways she makes more of a fool of herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So what do them court lists mean
It’s a list of the cases that day… however there is print on the front of the documents to say what can be published. a lot cannot in family court, and you can be done for contempt of court if you publish or link extracts from cases it usually states if the judgement was delivered in private then it cannot be published in media

I know but, that bleeping collar has been glued to her neck since she gave birth just to give it even less than a meaning. She wore it knowing she called that child Kyle walker jnr and then to go with her narrative she had to find a k name that she liked enough to change it,

I jist like to think of ways she makes more of a fool of herself 😂😂😂
It’s like popcorn 🍿 day everyday with her…..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's always made me sick with Lauryn the way she publicly ripped Annie's heart, none of this was her fault. Lauryn has never shown any remorse as she is an entitled vile spoilt brat.

My ex and I lost a wee girl and then I went through my illness and all the meantime he was playing away. Only mere months after we split, he moved on with someone else (not the beast he cheated with) and she very shortly after the new one got pregnant and had a girl this was all within a year whilst I was still grieving. I remember how sore my heart was for a long time so I can imagine how Annie must have felt

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Naaaaaah I’ve just nearly spat my chips out at her grid post fuckin sad act 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#highcourt

absolutely howling, we can add that grid post to the Top Loz Embarrassing Moments list

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who da fuckkkk does she think she is, its a shame they didn't show her lawyer??? Is this for authenticity Liaryn 😂😂😂 oh you are a tragic beg, you will never redeem yourself.

You deserve a place in the embarrassing people Hall of fame 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Not my pictures’
Which is why she looks even more of a hatchet face than usual.
Who the hell is having threads put in in their early 30’s? Absolute joke.
I’m seriously embarrassed - not for her, but for her poor son. She is literally making his life a comedy show for everyone to see. Cruel witch!

Someone share the comments from the begs in the comments for us that are blocked please😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t been on this thread as much cause let’s face it she’s boring as duck but this just comedy gold

#500 that time she complained she physically could not do her food shopping as she doesn’t have a car and failed to forget about the modern world of public transport

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You’re no Elle Woods either Lauryn, so sorry not sure where you have got that idea from 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone asked what is she in court for and don’t stay silent… well private judgments ensure just that… silence 🤐🤐🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.