Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else’s mum charge them £2,000 PM for childcare when the only job they have themselves is “an influencer”? Or needed to take family away abroad with them to look after their child whilst they’re getting “content” for their role as “an influencer”?

Anyone else had any success in getting baby daddy to fund this on top of maintenance either? 😂

I know some of you girls in here are single mums claiming maintenance too… just wondered if a Louis Vuitton suitcase, Fendi changing bag and £1500 per month for hair and nails is included in any of your maintenance costs as well? X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Anyone else’s mum charge them £2,000 PM for childcare when the only job they have themselves is “an influencer”? Or needed to take family away abroad with them to look after their child whilst they’re getting “content” for their role as “an influencer”?

Anyone else had any success in getting baby daddy to fund this on top of maintenance either? 😂

I know some of you girls in here are single mums claiming maintenance too… just wondered if a Louis Vuitton suitcase, Fendi changing bag and £1500 per month for hair and nails is included in any of your maintenance costs as well? X
Loooooool
Unless she’s a registered nanny looking after other children not sure how it’s justified unless the influencer needs to be out considering they all live in same house. ?.

My mom would feel physically sick taking that off me I feel bad ever asking her to pick my son up from nursery once in a blue moon and she’s like “‘don’t be silly”
Apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree ?

Had a thought tho pay ‘nanny’ £1k and £1k back in cash to the greedy flat faced pig ?

You know they love cash in hand work don’t they. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loooooool
Unless she’s a registered nanny looking after other children not sure how it’s justified unless the influencer needs to be out considering they all live in same house. ?.

My mom would feel physically sick taking that off me I feel bad ever asking her to pick my son up from nursery once in a blue moon and she’s like “‘don’t be silly”

Had a thought tho pay ‘nanny’ £1k and £1k back in cash to the greedy flat faced pig ?

Wonder if the tax man knows about Carron me joolies extra paid in hand graft 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I get £40 a week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
thought he has a Spanish nanny and was at a Spanish nursery??
How do u no she takes that off her hav I missed something?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I get £200 a month and no help towards school uniform/shoes she breaks once a week/bag she breaks once a month etc…
Even though she’s nearly 13, I wish I could claim childcare for her 😂😂

Guys… where is the countdown, because it’s not on her insta…

• Haha
Wonder if the tax man knows about Carron me joolies extra paid in hand graft 🤔🤔
Oh Don’t forget this is all hypothetical

Don’t think you have to declare if your honour declines your request because you’re a big fat liar ?
Judges are not as stupid as these influencers can be ( not all)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Don’t forget this is all hypothetical

Don’t think you have to declare if your honour declines your request because you’re a big fat liar ?
Judges are not as stupid as these influencers can be ( not all)
Yes was just thinking out loud as Lauryn has a history of diddling tax payers money

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look at the clutter bottom of the stairs!!!! Why does she never check back ground before posting 🙈🙈
that’s a lipo stomach if ever I saw one!

@LaraRv
LaraRV - I love you and your crumbs! 🤣🙌 This anybody else sounds like a right WANKER (p.s. if you know anybody called Annie K… let her know we’re all #teamA 😉)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

🤣🤣 she’s some neck asking all that and it’s a disgrace if she’s getting it or will get it. I get nothing and I wouldn’t take a penny from the sad sack of shite.
In kyles situation it’s totally different a one night stand who documented her infertility 🙄 it’s entrapment the judge should really make an example out of the golddigger. I’d give her less than nothing

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣 she’s some neck asking all that and it’s a disgrace if she’s getting it or will get it. I get nothing and I wouldn’t take a penny from the sad sack of shite.
In kyles situation it’s totally different a one night stand who documented her infertility 🙄 it’s entrapment the judge should really make an example out of the golddigger. I’d give her less than nothing
they should give witches like this food stamps so it benefits the unwanted child only! And for anything else, she should have to request it and then it either gets approved or declined.

Can’t stand the Stupid witch

• Heart
they should give witches like this food stamps so it benefits the unwanted child only! And for anything else, she should have to request it and then it either gets approved or declined.

Can’t stand the Stupid witch
Love this
This is a petition I would gladly sign never mind Lauren’s failed petition to force absent parents be a part of the child’s life😂 how damaging would that be 🙄

• Heart
Ha ha she is probably moving into her new house 🏡
Isn’t she lucky

I know of a said influencer that gets weeks worth of baby dads pay for decorating new million dollar home as well as costs for moving

Never enough tho for some women?
Being pushed and pushed wanting more and more vile feral pig

Reactions: 8
Loooooool

Well let’s hope HMRC investigate and see if Granny Carron is declaring that income, its deffo over the threshold

Reactions: 13
Just seen these comments from her Elle woods post 🤣
Bondi must be Lauren on one of her many accounts 🤣 the entitlement is shocking
I've long thought that account bondi Stan was lauryn, the way they write with such anger and aggressiveness is just her style

Just seen these comments from her Elle woods post 🤣
Bondi must be Lauren on one of her many accounts 🤣 the entitlement is shocking
She doesn’t control the narrative on her page when people are slagging KW off who has paid for his child from Day 1, the mother on the other hand spends money like she has won the pools and thinks others should foot her bills….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.