Lauryn Goodman #22 Espaรฑol nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being Annie for two minutes sat by her pool in her mansion with a glass of bubbles on her phone reading tattle and laughing at how deranged goodman is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone know how Lairens gonna clean this new ยฃ*.*million home ?
Has she actually thought about the upkeep of a house like that ?
Course she hasnโ€™t
Couldnโ€™t even manage upkeep of that place stupid cows worried about security and electric gate and canโ€™t even clean the pigsty sheโ€™s currently in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being Annie for two minutes sat by her pool in her mansion with a glass of bubbles on her phone reading tattle and laughing at how deranged goodman is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ meanwhile Laurenโ€™s doing a countdown timer to a new post and then begs for comments๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she is the only person I have ever seen doing a countdown or constantly saying comment underneath my post and Iโ€™ll reply๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I wonder have the walkers ever used anything said here in court๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ

Does anyone know how Lairens gonna clean this new ยฃ*.*million home ?
Has she actually thought about the upkeep of a house like that ?
Course she hasnโ€™t
Couldnโ€™t even manage upkeep of that place stupid cows worried about security and electric gate and canโ€™t even clean the pigsty sheโ€™s currently in
Cairo will be the cleaner sheโ€™s already training him๐Ÿคฃ itโ€™s the least he could do, after all Laurenโ€™s being fighting tooth and nail to get everything she thinks she deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ meanwhile Laurenโ€™s doing a countdown timer to a new post and then begs for comments๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she is the only person I have ever seen doing a countdown or constantly saying comment underneath my post and Iโ€™ll reply๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I wonder have the walkers ever used anything said here in court๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ

Cairo will be the cleaner sheโ€™s already training him๐Ÿคฃ itโ€™s the least he could do, after all Laurenโ€™s being fighting tooth and nail to get everything she thinks she deserves.
Don't forget, it's all for his future :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she seriously doing a countdown on private ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, she's a total fanny, trying to build a career as an influencer and entice people with a countdown no one can see apart from all her accounts set up by her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m following the wagatha Christie trial on sky news and Becky vardy has said in court that it was Annie who suggested going outside for that World Cup wags pic that we all know vardy set up for money ๐Ÿ˜ฎ what a sly horrible witch, no wonder her and fish eyes begman are mates bet they discussed doing this together

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also yeah I agree with whoever said he must be amazing in the sack ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s not feet pictures Iโ€™m wanting to see ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m curious now xx
Duno what kinda sex people have that make you batshit crazy obsessed intials round the neck type of thing cause I ainโ€™t had it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It's like how Pete Davidson gets all these attractive women coz he's rumoured to be packing haha. I'd rather be celibate forever๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ don't get how peeps get so obsessed. Get yourself over to love honey and be done with it๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ me either.. Iโ€™m still laughing at someone saying he must be absolutely fierce in the sack for to her to be bat tit crazy on him three years later..

It actually makes me fancy a piece of the Kyleminator for myself to see where sheโ€™s coming from.
Just don't get pregnant! We don't want messiah cing Cairo 2.2๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's like how Pete Davidson gets all these attractive women coz he's rumoured to be packing haha. I'd rather be celibate forever๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ don't get how peeps get so obsessed. Get yourself over to love honey and be done with it๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
I love a big package, however I don't want a partner who looks filthy and has been with all and sundry and also they can't have minging feet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m following the wagatha Christie trial on sky news and Becky vardy has said in court that it was Annie who suggested going outside for that World Cup wags pic that we all know vardy set up for money ๐Ÿ˜ฎ what a sly horrible witch, no wonder her and fish eyes begman are mates bet they discussed doing this together
No way Annie set that up, we have all seen how private she is ๐Ÿ˜ญ her and beggy will have planned all along for her to mention Annie in court so lauryn has reason to prove how evil sheโ€™s convinced Annie is

Reactions: 21
I love a big package, however I don't want a partner who looks filthy and has been with all and sundry and also they can't have minging feet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Me too!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bingo does look filthy and been with everyone! I don't get it? Forever baffled at people lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So did she actually show his face by accident on purpose ?
she had the strawberry filter on he kicked the phone and it came off just for a spilt second i was able to screen record and the pause for a pic of his face, but everyone agreed not to share as itโ€™s whatโ€™s she would want

Reactions: 13
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ me either.. Iโ€™m still laughing at someone saying he must be absolutely fierce in the sack for to her to be bat tit crazy on him three years later..

It actually makes me fancy a piece of the Kyleminator for myself to see where sheโ€™s coming from.

He would give it you as well๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Seriously though, she will of been doing pregnancy tests as soon as she got off him. If she hadnt got pregnant she would of kept stalking and hoping for a 2nd attempt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can't get over project stadium setting up account with the same initials as Annie then she blocked it and was giving it all the big un, I can see you, get the duck off my page ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

As if Annie would be stalking your page yoh daft stumpy bottom feeder ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she had the strawberry filter on he kicked the phone and it came off just for a spilt second i was able to screen record and the pause for a pic of his face, but everyone agreed not to share as itโ€™s whatโ€™s she would want
Whenโ€™s he not kicking off
Million dollar question
She just lets him get away with everything

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.