Lauryn Goodman #19 Annie Are You Ok? You’ve Been Hit By, You’ve Been Struck By, A Benefit Criminal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1179438
This just popped up on my Facebook, wonder if Annie and the kids went too. Lauren will be fuming at the missed opportunity to “bump into” them
Ha I went Monday… it’s was empty as a lot of schools around here don’t break up until today 🤣🤣🤣. LG will be fuming… also can anyone who follows her confirm how many comments she got for the glasses without her additional replies 😁😁

It’s nice if he did take them . It’s nice he is giving them a normal upbringing . We loved Blackpool as kids and the pleasure beach .
If you look on Sian’s reels they took them last year too

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well obviously. She could afford an aldi uniform on her earnings never mind private schoolings
In the meantime she can afford a moncler uniform for herself 😂😂

Not to derail the thread but me and Mr j are watching oldie videos and oh duck me john malkovich in walking on broken glass (Annie Lennox video) that whole charming dangerous Liaison vibe, I'd have climbed that like a tree and banged it like a barn door in a gale 🥵🥵.

Carry on...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In the meantime she can afford a moncler uniform for herself 😂😂

Not to derail the thread but me and Mr j are watching oldie videos and oh duck me john malkovich in walking on broken glass (Annie Lennox video) that whole charming dangerous Liaison vibe, I'd have climbed that like a tree and banged it like a barn door in a gale 🥵🥵.

Carry on...
Top of the pops or the chart show 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

No one signed up, no one replied, no one gives a tit lmao also hasn’t been active for eight months… where’s the dedication Lauryn? I thought you were a SINGLE MAMI ADVOCATE?

And look at her the website. LaurynGoodman.com I mean lmaooooooo who are you bleeping Kim Kardashian? What you going to do next, an app to single mums who trap footballers. Trap, Track & Trace?

and lastly let’s all remind ourselves that she actually named him Kyle Walker Jr 😂😂😂😂😂 like WOW. She’s not even married to the guy, and Annie and Kyle didn’t even name their boys after him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

No one signed up, no one replied, no one gives a tit lmao also hasn’t been active for eight months… where’s the dedication Lauryn? I thought you were a SINGLE MAMI ADVOCATE?

And look at her the website. LaurynGoodman.com I mean lmaooooooo who are you bleeping Kim Kardashian? What you going to do next, an app to single mums who trap footballers. Trap, Track & Trace?

and lastly let’s all remind ourselves that she actually named him Kyle Walker Jr 😂😂😂😂😂 like WOW. She’s not even married to the guy, and Annie and Kyle didn’t even name their boys after him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
What the duck actually went through her head when she made this site 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Trap, track and trace 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's the about me bit where she has to make out her and Kyle were pals for 10 years 😂😂😂, she's an absolute fanny 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like friends she picks them up and drops them when the wind changes… and this is why she has no engagement…

She is on/off private
Promises to answer everyone and doesn’t
Is only active to make digs at her ex…
Bullshits with potential topics to get engagement on something irrelevant and still can’t manage it…
Fucks off in a huff….

Lauryn your followers are not stupid, there is more engagement on this thread than you can muster up… however the biggest difference is YOU cannot edit the narrative to suit YOU..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Jolie1988 holding up okay thank you lovely. How are you doing?

Sian has posted about a clothing brand... how long do we think it'll take Lozza to be slagging it off/doing swipe ups?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’ll be interesting to see if she keeps up this silent act tomorrow when Man City play Liverpool.

We’ll be treated to reposts of Jonathan in his Liverpool kit with Walker on the back

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Jolie1988 holding up okay thank you lovely. How are you doing?

Sian has posted about a clothing brand... how long do we think it'll take Lozza to be slagging it off/doing swipe ups?
Glad you are holding up, I'm better thanks finally tested negative today so i can go out lol.

Lozza will be sitting emailing then asking for a collab 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.