Lauryn Goodman #19 Annie Are You Ok? You’ve Been Hit By, You’ve Been Struck By, A Benefit Criminal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she wrote #a d on her grid 😂😂😂😂😂 so not sure what that means ?
Is it an ad or not lorraine
#a d 😂
just googled her (Nicole ) don’t remember her at all 🥴
Needs to be on her story as well though, right?
I think she was in it for a week (but dramatic from me 😂😂) it was years ago. Also might be lying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think so? I thought he didn’t give her anything as she didn’t want to prove paternity, so is doing it all herself…. She did change her name to just Reeves after that… I could be wrong
I know for a fact. I won’t take away from the fact I think she looks like a good mum (and most likely is behind the scenes too) but she has been just as despo as the Goodman in her demands. Just so happens he doesn’t have the same level of career as Kyle so she wasn’t that lucky £ 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the cretin reads on here and gets annoyed because we all describe her and her actions down to a tee and she goes private 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will never have a good following as she is far too self centred and her content is utter shite then she's tagging becky I her stories 🙈🙈. She acts like she is a big massive entitled celebrity when she is a wee nobody that everyone laughs at.

I do find it hilarious when her wee hangers on state we are jealous, if i was a jealous person I would be more likely be jealous of the kilner sisters with their looks, figures and Annie's mansion and the money they have but oh yeah I ll be jealous of that beggy skint toad begman instead 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I do find it hilarious when her wee hangers on state we are jealous, if i was a jealous person I would be more likely be jealous of the kilner sisters with their looks, figures and Annie's mansion and the money they have but oh yeah I ll be jealous of that beggy skint toad begman instead 🥴🥴🥴
imagine wanting Lorraine’s life…not even Lorraine wants Lorraine’s life 😂😂
Hence why she’s trying so hard to keep up with the Kilners
Tryna be an influencer and can’t even get people to sign up to her
1. failed website
2. Get anyone to buy specs
3.get anyone to buy Nineteen London tops
Sure we’re all jealous where can we sign up to be a tit criminal living off other people ?
Help us out ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
imagine wanting Lorraine’s life…not even Lorraine wants Lorraine’s life 😂😂
Hence why she’s trying so hard to keep up with the Kilners
Tryna be an influencer and can’t even get people to sign up to her
1. failed website
2. Get anyone to buy specs
3.get anyone to buy Nineteen London tops
Sure we’re all jealous where can we sign up to be a tit criminal living off other people ?
Help us out ?
Don't forget you can be pals with....becky vardy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think she has read all the comments on here… she will be changing all the locations on the pictures now… if you look back when she had the baby she had far more engagement and likes etc so people have either.

1) Got fed up of her crap and tat
2) Realise she is full of tit and boring no mentions of schools like she posted.. just lip service.
3) See 1&2

I am not surprised she has gone on private, hope it sticks… well for 5 mins…
Shall we have a poll to see if the big number 2 is acknowledged as a single event…..

Reactions: 8
I actually worry so much for Kairo having this woman for a mother😭 Imagine when the poor boy gets older and has to read about all of this. She never fails to surprise me. She gets thicker and more desperate each day.
I genuinely think she might need help for her mental health because surely this can’t be normal to be THIS obsessed with a one night stand baby daddy

Reactions: 21
Lauryn you’ll never be her honneeeyyy, get yourself a job and stop begging for their money!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just noticed she tagged the glasses pic as Alderley edge yet hasn't someone confirmed it's a Liverpool taxi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lauryn, doll, you need to up your game or you will not be getting another thread 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BF2DCD34-940A-4354-BD2A-B9DD1BA2FBA8.jpeg

This just popped up on my Facebook, wonder if Annie and the kids went too. Lauren will be fuming at the missed opportunity to “bump into” them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s nice if he did take them . It’s nice he is giving them a normal upbringing . We loved Blackpool as kids and the pleasure beach .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’d have sat behind him on a ride to get a photo of Mommy and Daddy together 😂😂
Imagine. Hurled herself in their teacup and cropped his wife and kids out whilst taking selfies. She is deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.