Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Loz feels about Kyle not being called up today, does that diminish a bit of his shine for her? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That wee boys hair isn't going to hold a style like that, reminds me of when I was 12 and I used to twist my hair but not corn row it and put the little butterfly grips in. I was so cool but it kept falling out as my hair wasn't of a texture to hold it and neither is giros

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i hate comparing kids because everyone develops differently but I’m gonna 🙂🙂🤣🤣🤣
Lydia brights daughter is extremely advanced
I have never heard a 2 year old speak like her

she makes Johnathan look like a fool
So I would rather Lairen shut her beak and look at Lydia bright and she will stop posting him speaking !!!
His age mates are fluent in ENGLISH

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just seen Lydia’s story and wow her daughter really is advanced she’s speaks so clearly. So who told Lauren that kairo is advanced 💀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

So I would rather Lairen shut her beak and look at Lydia bright and she will stop posting him speaking !!!
See when I was hearing kairoon speaking and she thought he was so advanced that was bewildering me as my youngest niece is 2 and just slightly older than kairoon and her speech is very good where you can understand what she is saying like Lydia's daughter. Its just the way liaren acts like he is like a well spoken old English gent when he garbles in one of the languages liaren thinks he speaks. But then she thinks she's right and won't be told different

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean I’m no way an expert or know much about it but with Kairos hair to me that’s just baby curls? is he likely to develop Afro hair after? Noticed that Brooke Vincent’s little boy has proper tight Afro curls and has had since a baby. Didn’t realise a silk pillow was required for loose curls 🤷‍♀️ She makes such a big deal of the hair - god knows why!
I just went and looked at her baby’s hair, that’s a proper Afro! Impressive.

Reactions: 9
That wee boys hair isn't going to hold a style like that, reminds me of when I was 12 and I used to twist my hair but not corn row it and put the little butterfly grips in. I was so cool but it kept falling out as my hair wasn't of a texture to hold it and neither is giros
Loved me some butterfly clips🙏🏼😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not had much chance up catch up properly but what i can’t understand why she decided to do them braids/French plaits /corn rows ? How do u get a kid of that age to sit still that long , my daughter was a sod for riggling about when I used to try an do pretty hairs styles like that , no idea how she got a 2 yo boy to sit still 🤯anything to have that Jamaican /Par what ever she said she is connection 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s Lairen constantly wanting a pat on the back for doing what a mother should be doing
E.g.
Bathing him, reading to him, cooking for him, taking him out ?

Getting validation from ‘strangers’ that she’s a great mum
I don’t get it
I can only imagine her constantly comparing Baby Beckham with Isla
It’s no wonder she’s been cut off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
His hair isn’t Afro it’s just curly, 3/4 children have Afro hair & one has just soft curls similar to kairo, it doesn’t need a shitload of product on it, the others does to keep it moisturised & healthy.

She’s also a bit of a sullen brat so swings and roundabouts 🤣🤣🤣
In all seriousness her speech is amazing . I also think the same about Gemma Atkinsons daughter,she talks to her properly and doesn’t use all the baby speech and I think that makes a difference but enough of me going off topic haha!

• Haha
I've noticed that Kairo's things (sleeping bag, other clothing items, etc.) are from Aldi/Lidl including the raisins he's eating and the crocs she's looking at now.

She spends literally thousands on clothing and cosmetics for herself but pittance of her miracle baby.

Lidl/Aldi have some good quality things and kids grow quickly so there is no judgement for buying things for him from there - my middle kid had the same sleeping bag hence I know its from Lidl/Aldi. It's the swanning round in £1500 Moncler coats, nails, sunbeds and everything else for herself.

She then gets angry Kyle refuses to pay for her lifestyle... she can't deny it and he's obviously reduced payments based on that.

She can't help herself.
I think everything is fake to be honest
Kairos Gucci coat he had on was fake. Saw it in Turkey!

• Haha
Right lauryn, you ve sulked in the corner long enough so come off private now and entertain us, show us your swipe ups, we need socks and grey pants badly

• Haha
They were the tit, the glittery pastel colours absolutely beautiful with a bit of heather shimmer lipstick and exclamation or tribe as the scent of choice for the young lady of the 90s 😉
Omg exclamation!!! Loved a splash of Charlie red too😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s also a bit of a sullen brat so swings and roundabouts 🤣🤣🤣
In all seriousness her speech is amazing . I also think the same about Gemma Atkinsons daughter,she talks to her properly and doesn’t use all the baby speech and I think that makes a difference but enough of me going off topic haha!
Kairos a bratt too 😅
But I agree Loretta is a little miss 😂😂😂
In Lairen’s recent terrible twos post she stated she doesn’t understand what he wants
But today it’s speech is excellent she’s a fool

• Haha
I find it hilarious she has gone private… Chloe must be ready to do a reveal of her son.. who will be shown all over and she will be furious she can’t show his… hence why the literally the covers on his face are getting smaller…. And the reason she has also gone private too so Kyle will interact via solicitor if she does… strange that Chloe takes her daughter and drops her at nursery but Kairo doesn’t get to go as Beggy will have to fork out for it, you would think they would go to the same one

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.