Lauryn Goodman #17 Annie and Sian Living It Up In Dubai, Whilst Lauryn’s Living On A PorkyPie 🐷🥧

Do you think her London trips are innocent ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • No

Votes: 119 94.4%
  • Not too sure

Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @projectstadium for the winning thread title !!

Recap of the last thread:

New Words;
Bunker Begman
Rich Penis

New Friends;
Lisa Andrews 🥴

Lauryn;
  • Was allowed out for TWOOOO nights in London😉
  • Uploaded an uncomfortable video of Kylow crying
  • Sleep deprived, despite kerching sleeping through the night 🤥
  • Put up more aff links than she’s washed this month
  • Tucked her trousers into her socks
  • Barely congratulated Chloe on birth of the new GOLDEN BOY
  • Still Stalking Sian & Annie
  • Still sending pathetic dms to herself
  • Put up holiday throwbacks now the girls are in Dubai
  • Cut Kylow’s hair and is about to buy a diffuser
  • Stomach is full of Vindaloo ( but she hates spicy food) 🤥
  • Still Jobless

Kairo Goodman;
  • Fluent in Spanish (A-Levels)
  • Struggling to speak English
  • Trashing Nana Carron Joolie’s carpet
  • Fastest balling toddler to have ever lived
  • Not allowed near his new baby cousin
  • Apparently started terrible twos, having tantrums and driving laureen insane
  • Still in those fukin jumpers !
Carron Joolie;
  • On babysitting duties
  • Been seen exercising
  • In love with her new golden boy

Heidi;
  • MIA
Wash basket;
  • Has not moved

Previous Thread;

https://tattle.life/threads/lauryn-...-be-on-the-walker-bankroll.27377/post-8668689

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That green bikini photo gives me the fear, more for the fact she has the fabric rolled over the middle, that actually must have been painful

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mami out in Balenciaga and (shared) fendi whilst she pleads poverty to Kyle RE Kylow

Do you think that’s why she left the stains on his leggings ?
i know kids get messy but you know Lauryn is a victim
Poor Kylow messy leggings whilst watching footie
#Walker#Stalker#Chesire#Curls#Diffuser#BALENCIAGA

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mami out in Balenciaga and (shared) fendi whilst she pleads poverty to Kyle RE Kylow

I noticed those stains last night, they look dried in, I can imagine that lazy slop not wanting to do extra washing so she ll keep his clothes on until the flies are buzzing round them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg how could we forget the paparazzi saga
Was it the last thread ? 😂😂😂 I’ve just seen Chris who she doesn’t know has commented on MJ’s last post ‘ beautiful picture’

Thanks stranger 😂

• Haha
I find the fact she obviously sits and watches Kyle’s games very unnerving 😬 She will be like Giro there’s your Daddy - Kyle Walker Man City and England player… say GOAL!!!! Now where is your ball ⚽ you better get practicing 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I find the fact she obviously sits and watches Kyle’s games very unnerving 😬 She will be like Giro there’s your Daddy - Kyle Walker Man City and England player… say GOAL!!!! Now where is your ball ⚽ you better get practicing 🤣
She doesn’t even hide she’s crazy it’s full blown crazy mode
Poor Kylow

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry guys I’m on one but ‘doesn’t change the fact he’s mine’ is ringing in my head
Naming him Kairo Goodman wouldn’t have changed the fact he’s Kyle’s right?
😂😂
Oh loz just be a little more believable
🐷🥧🤥

just say you wanted a payday you absolute awful woman
‘ don’t know why the names a thing’
Oh you don’t ? Chloe av a word

• Haha
I hate to say anything in favour of Lauryn :sick: but if she does a have a sugar daddy then she’s not unemployed, if Lauryn were an honest person she would say #Sexworkiswork:LOL: Although I doubt she wants to lose any of that maintenance money. 3k per week?????? And this cow is complaining????? She’s unbelievable. If she saves wisely, Kairo could get anything he wanted with that kind of money but it’s all about her.

I don’t think that Lauryn understands that if anyone has a right to the maintenance money, it’s Kairo. He’s the one one who’s earning it by right of existence and making up for having Lauryn as a mother. Not only will it be hard for him to be reminded of Kyle’s abandonment by his own mum everyday for the rest of his life but imagine him having to watch his cousins in their fancy house with sane, stable working parents. She’s so selfish :mad:

If you’re going to spend the money on yourself Lauryn, get therapy. It’s never too late.

• Heart
I hate to say anything in favour of Lauryn :sick: but if she does a have a sugar daddy then she’s not unemployed, if Lauryn were an honest person she would say #Sexworkiswork:LOL: Although I doubt she wants to lose any of that maintenance money. 3k per week?????? And this cow is complaining????? She’s unbelievable. If she saves wisely, Kairo could get anything he wanted with that kind of money but it’s all about her.

I don’t think that Lauryn understands that if anyone has a right to the maintenance money, it’s Kairo. He’s the one one who’s earning it by right of existence and making up for having Lauryn as a mother. Not only will it be hard for him to be reminded of Kyle’s abandonment by his own mum everyday for the rest of his life but imagine him having to watch his cousins in their fancy house with sane, stable working parents. She’s so selfish :mad:

If you’re going to spend the money on yourself Lauryn, get therapy. It’s never too late.
She wishes she got 3k a week
Fighting with all her strength in court for more more more
She would never admit to sex work as the target audience she’s working towards on insta might judge her
So she will be a sly rat and plus I’m sure she would have to declare it lol and she’d be too ashamed to say your honour I leave my son for pay by the hour work in LDN

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder when then her next break down will be?

Do we think court has finalised or it was just a ploy for attention with Chloe having her baby?

Size of that nappy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder when then her next break down will be?

Do we think court has finalised or it was just a ploy for attention with Chloe having her baby?
It will never end she wants to be a millionaire
She’s going to have to find real friends to go away with
Or force herself with Chloe and Grant as per
Guess she can now argue that RRR went away with their mami so why can’t kerching

Reactions: 7
It was something about dropping it low while her 2 year bends over a couple of times🤮 She’s gross.
Oh ffs. Some of these ‘influencers’ and the songs they put over their stories. I’m sure Loz put ‘baby boy’ by big brovaz on her stories the other day. As lovely as the chorus is, the song is actually, funnily enough, not about young children 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.