Lauryn Goodman #17 Annie and Sian Living It Up In Dubai, Whilst Lauryn’s Living On A PorkyPie 🐷🥧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is Amelia or Sian. Or as they've been quiet recently, Grant (maybe Chloe) x

Walked by that Tarshish place yesterday - we were hungry - straight no. If she's going there it probably isn't worth it.
They said she would be shaking if she knew 😂😂😂
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Vardy and her many personalities

PLOT FUKIN TWIST ITS CARRONNNN JOOOOLIE

LOOOOL oh tit lauryns losing them business

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ahahahahaha 😂😂 that’s how she knows when to turn the wifi off and Loz’ thread goes wild

• Haha
Reactions: 6

After a convulted investigation we'll be posting here the LaurynHoebag91...

"It's......... Rebekah Vardy's account"

We can all be Wagatha Christie too, or in this case, Wannabe-Wagathas.

On a slightly different note if Lauryn pops up in London tonight we'll all know she's lying about the car situation. The bleeping lack of tubes is driving me mad.

(This is mainly Mr Fox's fault because he's talking about going about daily life as if the tube is fine. After the fifth time I screamed at him that they're bleeping striking and felt much better 😃)

• Haha
After a convulted investigation we'll be posting here the LaurynHoebag91...

"It's......... Rebekah Vardy's account"

We can all be Wagatha Christie too, or in this case, Wannabe-Wagathas.

On a slightly different note if Lauryn pops up in London tonight we'll all know she's lying about the car situation. The bleeping lack of tubes is driving me mad.

(This is mainly Mr Fox's fault because he's talking about going about daily life as if the tube is fine. After the fifth time I screamed at him that they're bleeping striking and felt much better 😃)
I dont miss the tube travel, absolutely soul destroying when they don't run esp if you are working.

Madam has been a bit quiet today, maybe another court day? We shall know this evening whether she is in London 'working' or if she's still not been able to fleece more money from Kyle

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder when then her next break down will be?

Do we think court has finalised or it was just a ploy for attention with Chloe having her baby?
Birthday time when Chloe won’t have a joint party or when the new baby is called Sean 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hopefully she choose Grant Hall Jr that would piss Lozza off 🤣 she missed out on Sean Goodman Jr

• Haha
Lauryn is absolutely raging Chloe has had another child and more so he’s a boy

how long until she fat shames her again ?
absolute witch
I see a lot of stories in next coming weeks telling us about CHLOESSSS journey and comparison

Lauryn is absolutely raging Chloe has had another child and more so he’s a boy

how long until she fat shames her again ?
absolute witch
I see a lot of stories in next coming weeks telling us about CHLOESSSS journey and comparison
When did she fat shame her?😲

Reactions: 4
My dad would be really upset if I chose to name his grandson after a guy who didn’t want to know him. It really shows she uses him as a meal ticket. No wonder he calls Kairo, Jonathan! I wonder what her Dad thinks about his daughter making his grandson play football instead of playing with planes, I wonder what he thinks to her forcing him to read Spanish books when they are from Brighton. Her dad is a pilot I believe for Virgin Airways, that’s such a better job than being a footballer. Don’t get paid no where near as much but how cool to be a pilot for one of the largest airlines in the world? Something decent to work towards than being told to be your non existent dad by your crazy obsessive mum.

Reactions: 14
My dad would be really upset if I chose to name his grandson after a guy who didn’t want to know him. It really shows she uses him as a meal ticket. No wonder he calls Kairo, Jonathan! I wonder what her Dad thinks about his daughter making his grandson play football instead of playing with planes, I wonder what he thinks to her forcing him to read Spanish books when they are from Brighton. Her dad is a pilot I believe for Virgin Airways, that’s such a better job than being a footballer. Don’t get paid no where near as much but how cool to be a pilot for one of the largest airlines in the world? Something decent to work towards than being told to be your non existent dad by your crazy obsessive mum.
Her dad was probably left in the dark about the name like everyone else, so just picked the first name that came to mind. That and he was blatantly called Kyle before she decided to sell his ‘name’ Jnr to the papers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok…

We’ve discussed it, but wtf is it with the Spanish? WHO IS TEACHING KING SPANISH? WHY DOESN’T SHE KNOW? Why am I so invested 😂 is he being taught Spanish so when daddy ‘retires’ from City and then starts inevitably playing for a Spanish team, like they all do, she will take King and follow him? The mind boggles!

He’s actually quite good with his little letter book. Better than my son and he was 2 in September (struggled with glue ear, and just being a lazy git)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Only a diffuser advert right after her story 😮😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s really great that she reads on here… the interaction she has with her child is 100% better…..next she may buy him a new coat instead of herself….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I just ask, fairly new to this thread, does she state that kairo has taught himself Spanish or am I misunderstanding that?!

Can I just ask, fairly new to this thread, does she state that kairo has taught himself Spanish or am I misunderstanding that?!
Hello there
I think in the highlights on page one she said he reads her books in Spanish every night and she reads an English one
Which is a lie as he can barely speak English
So how is he able to read ?
How does she know what he’s saying ? As she has even confessed she doesn’t understand Spanish
She even went as far to voicenote so her friend could translate
Not even child shaming him it’s fact
Also a few weeks ago maybe even longer someone was speaking Spanish I believe it was her mother Carron Joolie
Other tattlers believed it to be Spanish tv lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.