Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheLols_

Mother of God. I live in Wilmslow (Cheshire) and I'm just out for brunch and Annie and a friend (I think another WAG) came and sat a few rows down from me. I won't say where because it's not fair and she's not a public figure and deserves privacy, but she was upbeat, super friendly and upbeat to everyone. Clearly she gives zero fucks about Lauryns behaviour. She was honestly a proper positive vibes type energy and really just pleasant. She was very down to earth and has quite a heavy Manchester accent that I wasn't expecting. I hope she continues to rise above Lauryns behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;
Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

😂😂😂
Don’t mind me time To catch upppp

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Well if Carron Joolie has sold begman towers, lauryn and her son have options, they could move to Spain since Kylow is fluent and become a superstar ball kicker in benidorm. She could move to Iran with her Persian family 👪. Lauryn get a looky looky beach job with the jangley bangleys

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Shes thick as fuck ...saying hes like a snail...hes one of fastest footballers in world lozza hun

• Haha
Reactions: 34

popplou

I’m pretty sure this is bordering on harassment now? I mean I know Annie doesn’t seem to say anything but maybe her & Kyle are building up a case against her. She’s encouraging people to message him and maybe even her vile messages! It’s not normal behaviour. I honestly feel Lauryn needs some psychiatric help. She is literally obsessed with them both and the family and personally if I was Annie I’d be concerned 🤨 very very strange behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Caption this
Hmrc watching your every move for the rest of your life due to your 21k fraudulent claim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

havinaneb2

These people who apparently message her, are they for real?!

Like KW is going to put on his Instagram story ‘Happy IWD to my Wife, Mum and my one night stand from years back who is mother to the son I don’t want anything to do with’ complete with a filtered photo of Lauren and strawberry.

They need to have a word with themselves

• Haha
  • Heart

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Also the “he sees all your messages” has absolutely killed me off. Course he fucking doesn’t you old boot😭😭😭 she’s so sure of herself and I cringe so hard I swear my head near on caves in!

• Haha

HarJR289

Chatty Member
Just watched her stories - I am fuming!! Who does she think she is?! Does all she can?! Get a fucking job! Making out she’s so relatable and hard done to when the money she will already receive from her MILLIONAIRE baby daddy will be more than enough! She’s absolutely vile, I never want men to swerve their duties but I hope that Kyle and his lawyers exploit every loophole & pays as little as he possibly can.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
The Walkers need to involve the police now. If this was a man doing what lauryn is doing it would be a completely different story. She’s absolutely mental. I cannot believe she has taken to talking into her phone at him to post to 100k followers - all because he uploaded a photograph of his wife?! I’m sure anything she wishes to say could be sent via email to his legal team.

Ps. Lauryn, Kyle is not responsible for keeping you. Get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Bluetowel

Looong time lurker on this thread but Sian is an absolute queen!

Loz has lost the last of her marbles today. 😂😂😂

I used to follow her as I felt sorry for her as I’m now a single mum and my ex (actual partner not a one night pump and dump) pays nothing and doesn’t see our baby but I’m also not a psycho.

I hate the way she thinks she speaks for all single mums. Some of us are quietly grafting for our kids and doing our best not scrounging, thinking the world owes us a favour.

try it sometime Loz

• Heart
Reactions: 30