Lauryn Goodman #17 Annie and Sian Living It Up In Dubai, Whilst Lauryn’s Living On A PorkyPie 🐷🥧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs. Some of these ‘influencers’ and the songs they put over their stories. I’m sure Loz put ‘baby boy’ by big brovaz on her stories the other day. As lovely as the chorus is, the song is actually, funnily enough, not about young children 🤢
Please tell me that's a joke? She is vile.

Reactions: 2
Please tell me that's a joke? She is vile.
I’m pretty sure it was her. Part time working mummy does it a lot too 🤢 she also puts Ms Dynamites ‘brother’ over songs when it’s her kids. Not sure if she’s aware that it’s about other brothers and sisters dying and her having to bring her little brother up 🙃
These people have no clue and are vile

Reactions: 7
The only song that vile woman should be playing is Kanye west Gold Digger

Omg remember she wanted her boobs done ?
Suddenly no mention of it ?
how does one justify spends Kairos maintenance on boobs
Oh your honour please check my CV these breasts are still feeding kerching up and until now and as a result I believe I am owed money for my boobs
I am helping thousands of women please see printed screenshots of thousands of dms I get daily

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lauryn is so bleeping vain, always getting some shitey substance injected in to her face, wants a boob job for vanity reasons, never out of those bloody sunbeds, turkey teef, nails and this is someone claiming to be exhausted from looking after her son also how can she afford this when she is a benefit cheat, so she clearly is using her sons maintenance or she's got a wee sideline agreement where she gets paid in kind. I need my hair cut badly but am just too knackered working full time with my illness on top, I hate booking appts for anything as I never know how I ll feel on the day. Lauryns problem is she has far too much time on her hands

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lauryn is so bleeping vain, always getting some shitey substance injected in to her face, wants a boob job for vanity reasons, never out of those bloody sunbeds, turkey teef, nails and this is someone claiming to be exhausted from looking after her son also how can she afford this when she is a benefit cheat, so she clearly is using her sons maintenance or she's got a wee sideline agreement where she gets paid in kind. I need my hair cut badly but am just too knackered working full time with my illness on top, I hate booking appts for anything as I never know how I ll feel on the day. Lauryns problem is she has far too much time on her hands
I’m surprised she didn’t go with Jess who won’t get them out your face
Briefly went on her stories the other day and tits bang in your face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry you're going through that ❤

You're spot on about Lauryn having too much time. Especially with her bitterness and selfishness. She is so easily consumed by spite with nothing to divert her focus so she has become progressively worse. Her family encouraged her and now they've realised the monster she really is they've decided to cut her out. It's really obvious she hates Chloe having her own life with her reaction to the baby. It's only going to get worse - my cousin was like this when I had baby number 2 and by the end of the year she'd fallen out with our entire family.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for Kairo. He deserves a better mum. A lot of people have terrible parents but they have the luxury of their suffering not being on the internet. When he’s in high school, all of his friends will be able to read his business which will exacerbate all of the damage she’s already been doing :(

• Heart
Reactions: 13
131 votes though! Where are all the lurkers at 😂
Would like to know why the 4 people voted no?
There’s so many lurkers here it’s unbelievable they read and go send her dms what we say
Why don’t they dm her to do better and stop living a life she can’t pay for

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmmm if you google her name, her two phone numbers come up? Lollll confirms she has two phones 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There’s so many lurkers here it’s unbelievable they read and go send her dms what we say
Why don’t they dm her to do better and stop living a life she can’t pay for
But then the no votes would be higher 🤔 very odd. Especially as there’s not that many of us that contribute to this thread (unlike other threads)

Reactions: 4
We may be small but we are mighty 😂😂
We're hardy too. We'll weather any storm. We're not going anywhere Lozza. It's a shame but we, like your day one pals can always be counted upon to be there for you👊✊🙏 #DayOnes #CouldntGetRidOfUsIfYouTried:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Edit - Almost forgot #InfinityPool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But then the no votes would be higher 🤔 very odd. Especially as there’s not that many of us that contribute to this thread (unlike other threads)
Maybe they’re scared to press it incase it shows who did it 😀🤣🤣🤣🤣 but we know they are here !!!
She believes Kyle is on her page I believe her little army are here too😂😂

still want to know who @LaurynHoebag91 is😂😂😂

• Haha
Maybe they’re scared to press it incase it shows who did it 😀🤣🤣🤣🤣 but we know they are here !!!
She believes Kyle is on her page I believe her little army are here too😂😂

still want to know who @LaurynHoebag91 is😂😂😂
My guess is Amelia or Sian. Or as they've been quiet recently, Grant (maybe Chloe) x

Walked by that Tarshish place yesterday - we were hungry - straight no. If she's going there it probably isn't worth it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.