Lauryn Goodman #17 Annie and Sian Living It Up In Dubai, Whilst Lauryn’s Living On A PorkyPie 🐷🥧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do you get these people 🤣🤣 needs as much help as her greeting faced pal clearly 🤯
Given that their not Lauren herself obviously, it’s clearly a very bitter baby mum crew that see her as their psycho role model. Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve watched the video back twice, am I missing something? Did she actually say she wants her money?

Plot twist ..

She’s obviously very controlled by his lawyers on what she can and can’t say. But, surely she must have some sort of evidence to warrant these rants? I don’t think she’d ever be in the position to reveal anything because then she’s ruining it for herself but to still be able to rant and rant the way she does, I think she must have something on Kyle?
She defo has conversations between them probably saved them at the time which just shows how calculated she is. I'd imagine at the start when he was in complete and utter shock at her saying she was pregnant after apparently it was impossible (what a twit he is for even believing the oldest trick in the book may I add) he's probably said he'll support maybe even leave annie for her I don't know but I defo think there's messages of some sort and she believes or hopes that would wreck their marriage, she is vile! Annie has dealt with this tit long enoigh so would probably be like I've forgiven worse, jog on!!! That would be hilarious she really would have a Britney style meltdown hopefully they ignore her publicly if she does and she gives us all something to talk about 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had the in-laws round visiting the baby (definitely not us no need to pretend) so grateful she's behaved so far today would have been livid if I'd missed out on any of her shenanigans.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.