Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s washed Giro’s Trainers bless her
Poor sods stuck in his Gucci jacket tho until her next payment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I took my daughter away, I had to take her birth certificate to prove I was her mum. Crazy to think that I raise her, bring her up, yet I have to prove I’m her mum, yet, her dad can take her without question! More trouble than it’s worth to be honest, especially if he didn’t want to be involved
I’ve never had to show my daughters birth certificate and I’ve never even taken it with me and we have travelled lots and not had any problems thankfully.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never had to show my daughters birth certificate and I’ve never even taken it with me and we have travelled lots and not had any problems thankfully.
Oh, that’s interesting. I guess it depends on who is on the gate? Before I was married, they wouldn’t let me take my stepson through because of our different surnames. My husband had to come back from baggage collection as we were trying to be clever 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell she takes her child out and is more interested in videoing herself... Fookin melt..... she thinks she is god’s gift in filter form

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the looking at the camera and doing the 🥺 face not realising she is a state

• Haha
That was a bad filter on her stories, it was really showing her hard pan face but it was dark. I think she's fell out with her toyboy leon as she is no longer following him 🤔

• Haha
Can bet my life savings on the fact that she went in to Santa and said this is Kyle walkers son 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He prob asked her why she’s tagging her one night stand in every pic and she blocked him 😂 #deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's hilarious how beggy Lauryn is by posting lots of stories with chloe and also tagging her and Chloe has posted nothing. She seems to have no patience for her all but beggy Mitchell has to let everybody know she is chloe goodmans sister 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it's very sad that when Kairo is older and looking back through old videos of his early years he won't see his face in a lot of significant moments.

I completely respect the decision to not show your child's face online (even though in this case I don't think it was mummy who made the decision lol) so I have nothing against the back-of-the-head photos, but filming your child's first visit to Father Christmas entirely from behind just shows that it was filmed for the gram and not because you want to look back on those treasured moments together. Even if you value social media that much, why not just take a photo from behind for posting and then film the rest of the experience properly for you to treasure privately?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it's very sad that when Kairo is older and looking back through old videos of his early years he won't see his face in a lot of significant moments.

I completely respect the decision to not show your child's face online (even though in this case I don't think it was mummy who made the decision lol) so I have nothing against the back-of-the-head photos, but filming your child's first visit to Father Christmas entirely from behind just shows that it was filmed for the gram and not because you want to look back on those treasured moments together. Even if you value social media that much, why not just take a photo from behind for posting and then film the rest of the experience properly for you to treasure privately?
This is so true! His first proper trip to Santa filmed from behind. I wouldn’t mind she gets barely any interaction from her social media and she can’t have many people buying socks from her swipe up she must make pennies from social media rather than pounds. She’s an idiot she’s an attention seeking prat with zero personality. She isn’t nice looking either so doesn’t have much going for her really.

Reactions: 7
The person who was asking about surnames. I don’t know how it would work because Kyle isn’t on kairo birth certificate. I take my nephews on holiday and they have diff surnames and not has a problem but if I got stopped I would need to get permission from the parent and show the birth certificate. Lauryn could get stopped and I think if she showed his birth certificate showing no father registered she be allowed to go on her way. However, legally Kyle could block her from taking kairo away because he pays child Maintenance which proves he is his legal parent and therefore can have a say if he leaves the country or not. He wouldn’t know when she going on holidays but I’m sure if he did he would prob take the opportunity to cause damage like she had done. Would be a sin for mini Goodman tho.

Oh, that’s interesting. I guess it depends on who is on the gate? Before I was married, they wouldn’t let me take my stepson through because of our different surnames. My husband had to come back from baggage collection as we were trying to be clever 😂😂
My kids have different nationalities/passports to me as well as different surnames, different eye and hair colours. We travel abroad without my husband 3-4 times a year to visit family & I have never been asked for birth certificates - ever

The person who was asking about surnames. I don’t know how it would work because Kyle isn’t on kairo birth certificate. I take my nephews on holiday and they have diff surnames and not has a problem but if I got stopped I would need to get permission from the parent and show the birth certificate. Lauryn could get stopped and I think if she showed his birth certificate showing no father registered she be allowed to go on her way. However, legally Kyle could block her from taking kairo away because he pays child Maintenance which proves he is his legal parent and therefore can have a say if he leaves the country or not. He wouldn’t know when she going on holidays but I’m sure if he did he would prob take the opportunity to cause damage like she had done. Would be a sin for mini Goodman tho.
It does make you wonder if she used kyles surname for Kairo hoping it would cause problems and she could then shout from the rooftops about it. Apart from the turkey teef holiday she's hardly been away which isn't like her. Her fillers, eyelashes and nails probs don't leave enough maintainence money each month to afford a holiday

Reactions: 5
My kids have different nationalities/passports to me as well as different surnames, different eye and hair colours. We travel abroad without my husband 3-4 times a year to visit family & I have never been asked for birth certificates - ever
It’s only in the last couple of years people have been having problem. Majority won’t bit they can question if they choose to.

It does make you wonder if she used kyles surname for Kairo hoping it would cause problems and she could then shout from the rooftops about it. Apart from the turkey teef holiday she's hardly been away which isn't like her. Her fillers, eyelashes and nails probs don't leave enough maintainence money each month to afford a holiday
She might not have issues coz Kyle not on the birth certificate. It would be more if Kyle knew when a planned holiday was he could prevent it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.