Lauryn Goodman #11 anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see kairos socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
peanut is always miraculously unwell when Kyle dares to post anything on social media that shows he’s out there living his best life with his family whilst she’s at home ‘sick’ with her baby. So weird

Reactions: 31
peanut is always miraculously unwell when Kyle dares to post anything on social media that shows he’s out there living his best life with his family whilst she’s at home ‘sick’ with her baby. So weird
I absolutely agree, i have said this numerous times before. Dont know what she thinks its going to achieve bcos kyle doesnt give a tit. I think she does it to try and manipulate her fans to think hang on a minute why should kyle be out there on holiday while lauryns stuck at home ill with a sick child

Also find it hilarious that shes trying to brainwash people into breast is best has freezers full of breast milk that she forces on her kid, saying its full of nutrients, is anti vaxx but her kidis always ill

Reactions: 31
It’s going to be interesting to see where she goes from here.
You could smell her excitement from the Puma debacle and I think she thought this was pushing her forward in to the spotlight with a group of supporters behind her. That’s all quietened down now, the website was a terrible idea that hasn’t gone her way and it’s clear to see she just can’t quite get onto the ‘Influencer’ bandwagon due to the lack of engagement from fans. Kyle and Annie are not providing any content for her by speaking out which would be gold for her.
I’m interested to know what this ‘7 month’ plan is, however I really don’t know what’s left for in regards of being in the public eye.
Maybe go back to the 9-5 or quietly be a stay at home Mum?

Reactions: 21
It’s going to be interesting to see where she goes from here.
You could smell her excitement from the Puma debacle and I think she thought this was pushing her forward in to the spotlight with a group of supporters behind her. That’s all quietened down now, the website was a terrible idea that hasn’t gone her way and it’s clear to see she just can’t quite get onto the ‘Influencer’ bandwagon due to the lack of engagement from fans. Kyle and Annie are not providing any content for her by speaking out which would be gold for her.
I’m interested to know what this ‘7 month’ plan is, however I really don’t know what’s left for in regards of being in the public eye.
Maybe go back to the 9-5 or quietly be a stay at home Mum?
Along with her supporters I wonder how many comments/messages she had telling her some home truths 👀

Reactions: 9
I also am intrigued to see what she does next . You are right her content is rubbish . She doesn’t really have anything going for her And lives with her mum . Being a footballers son has t gone the way she expected it to go and she’s not got a big following either . Kyle and Annie are not rising to her level so that’s giving her less content and things to talk about .

Reactions: 23
'SoRrY fOr nOt RePlYiNG'

Loooool. I think people will live LauREN.

Also, can't be that ill if she's on her phone, seeing messages and not responding back to them 😂 and she can't be that ill, if she's pretending that people are messaging her, waiting with baited breath for her comeback. No one cares Lauren, no one ever did care xxx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see none of her stuff has sold on depop... besides her legs it’s the only other thing that’s open.. unless she hasn’t bothered to update it 🤣🤣🤣 wonder how long she will stay private for this time.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see none of her stuff has sold on depop... besides her legs it’s the only other thing that’s open.. unless she hasn’t bothered to update it 🤣🤣🤣 wonder how long she will stay private for this time.....
Just went to have a look, she needs to donate them. Selfish cow. ‘Stain’

• Sick
Reactions: 9
All that designer gear king Kong kairo has got an she's selling stained stuff

Reactions: 7
'SoRrY fOr nOt RePlYiNG'

Loooool. I think people will live LauREN.

Also, can't be that ill if she's on her phone, seeing messages and not responding back to them 😂 and she can't be that ill, if she's pretending that people are messaging her, waiting with baited breath for her comeback. No one cares Lauren, no one ever did care xxx
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Words below might explain why. I’d feel ‘ill’ if I had her life too.

Liar
Attention-seeking
Undateable
Ranting
Yawn
Neglectful
‘Stalker

Lonely
Irrational
Fake
Envious

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Amelia story says she lives with Chloe. Has Grant finally ran for the hills? 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I said Chloe has been really silent . Maybe he has run fir the hills and Amelia has moved in to help

They don’t seem that close with lauryn . You always see Amelia and Chloe together . I know lauryn has a child but she doesn’t seem to have any social life also seems she never actually does anything with kiaro . Maybe that’s why he’s always poorly because he’s stuck indoors everyday in a little room .

Reactions: 11
Maybe things soured with the sisters after how dreadfully Lauryn has been acting over the Euros it was extremely embarrassing to watch and if that was my sister I don't think I could even look at her for a long time and the whole Puma thing, just wonder if beggy now feels she went to far? Lauryn is such a nasty cow I'm sure she would like to speak in to her stories and hint if chloe and her man had split, wouldn't surprise me if Lauryn tried to pull him, I wouldn't put it past her to try

Reactions: 13
The 3 of them are golddigging, fame hungry nasty cows without one ounce of decency among them. They were openly encouraging her trying to get themselves attention. I feel sorry for Grant - if he hadn't a big football salary she wouldn't have looked twice at him either.

Their behaviour will catch up with them - You reep what you sow.

Attachments

I imagine chloes husband was embarrassed to . Being a footballer himself it couldn’t have been good for the little reputation he has . Not that he’s anywhere as near in the same league as Kyle 😂 but I imagine he was embarrassed by it all . The whole puma thing was pathetic

I don’t think grant earns that much he’s not really a big footballer his salary probably ain’t that much . Maybe Chloe thought when she met him he was starting out and would end up playing for a big team but unfortunately he ain’t . They are money obsessed .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.