Lauryn Goodman #11 anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see kairos socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I’ve heard this peppa pig autism link before, sure there was a video going round on fb, possibly American, just bonkers.
My so is 6, I stopped him watching peppa because she’s a spoilt cheeky brat & her brother is a whinge & I didn’t want him to copy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
duck me, I’m off to complain to the Paw Patrol! My son watched that daily & now has ADHD 🙄! It’s definitely related isn’t it Lauren? Paw Patrol has gave my son ADHD! (My 2 year old is currently watching Peppa Pig, is he going to get Autism?) 🤭🤭

Reactions: 8
I have autism and adhd and I assure you I didn't get it by watching Tv shows... If i did, i would have at least tried to watch the tv show again to reverse it 😂 anyway I'm proud to have it.

Must be someone we can report too? Daily Mail should be writing about her.

DONT LET YOUR CHILDREN WATCH TV! says LAURYN GOODMAN, 30. Mother of KAIRO WALKER, pump and dump of KYLE WALKER.

Do you think she does this to get a reaction? Whatever the reaction may be as long as its a reaction? Her posts never really coincide with each other, one minute shes talking about Kairo's curly hair and now she's going off about children's tv shows causing autism?

Reactions: 19
I just think it's incredibly sad that she spends so much time on social media, if I was in her situation, living with my mum, access to a car, maintenance being paid so I don't have to work, the weather is beautiful, I would be out making memories, I really cannot get my head round the fact she is spewing so much of her time on pointless false crap

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m shocked at how many people think their kids are going to bed easier cause they are withdrawing from crack tv and not just cause they are tired where their parents actually played with them that day?
Also my kid goes straight bed at 7.30, sleeps til 7 and is obsessed with tv. Is she broken?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m shocked at how many people think their kids are going to bed easier cause they are withdrawing from crack tv and not just cause they are tired where their parents actually played with them that day?
Also my kid goes straight bed at 7.30, sleeps til 7 and is obsessed with tv. Is she broken?
If yours is, then so is mine. He also watches Tv during the day and goes down for a 2 hour nap at lunch time and then sleeps 7.30-7. Thank you crack tv and minions 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I truly think when she recently said “ my surname means nothing to me “ is the start of her changing her name by deed poll to Walker. She’ll say it’s because she wants the same name as her son! I can see it happening

She’ll blame it on travelling saying it’s a nightmare in the airport.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I truly think when she recently said “ my surname means nothing to me “ is the start of her changing her name by deed poll to Walker. She’ll say it’s because she wants the same name as her son! I can see it happening

What an absolute looney toon. She is cementing her place in history as top tier greatest regrets.

Reactions: 14

She's probably already done this but even she would know not to update herself on Insta as Lauryn Walker... surely

Reactions: 9
Bet amazon are paying her to promote them shows

Emailed cocomelon they are aware of what she is doing

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Bet amazon are paying her to promote them shows

Emailed cocomelon they are aware of what she is doing
Who the actual duck does she think she is though? Just grabs something and runs with it, she is one of the most, negative, spiteful, bitter woman I have ever come across on Insta, she spews negativity and hate everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet kairos goodman really cos itd be easier for her at the airport
He should be Kairo Goodman.

Kyle wants nothing to do with her. So many people refer to him as Kairo Goodman but she can't say anything as she'd have to admit to reading here. Must really piss her off though 😂😂

You're possibly right the KW necklace may be his first and middle initials - she's weird enough to do it x

Reactions: 20
My friends just asked on her post re cocomelon if theres medical evidence proof and studies to back all this up shes claimin...she got blocked straight away 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This woman is so awful.. she’s got her followers now thinking they’ve caused their child to be Autistic from watching Peppa pig. The study she linked was about ADHD which is selerate to autism (regardless of how accurate or even good this study was) a child is born autistic, it’s their brain wiring, they don’t develop autism for god sake and not from watching Peppa pig. That poor woman will now be walking around ‘blaming herself’ because she let her one year old watch Peppa pig. Why didn’t Lauryn correct her and say, no sorry, it isn’t linked to autism and you definitely didn’t cause anything! It just may increase risks of ADHD? (If that’s even true

it’s actually scary so scary how such unregulated and unchecked information is allowed to circulate on the internet.

It is so so wrong, it’s hard enough being a mum, let alone one to a child with a disability and go then be carrying the weight of thinking you’ve ‘caused’ that because of an uneducated fool like Lauryn, it makes me sick.
ADHD is a neuro developmental disability and the kids are also born with it as far as they can see. No one knows really what causes it but genetics is strongly linked.
it is not the same as “naughty” and it can destroy lives if unmanaged and unsupported. Screen tome does not cause adhd but may make a kid act out and he hyper if left in front of screens. That doesn’t mean they have ADHD.

The problem is that some of the behaviours - hyperactivity and impulsivity , lack of internal motivation, inability to stop etc, look like “bad behaviour.
And there is a massive cross over in symptoms with autism. They also often present together but one may mask the other.
Adhd is so often seen as tit parenting and excuses but true ADHD is nothing to do with that. I’d say I was a far more proactive and involved parent than my friends who have neuro typical children. For the simple reason that I had to be, to manage him. As my kid gets older I’m seeing more ASD traits become apparent. I think he’d be diagnosed with that if he was assessed now. However his ADHD was so severe that it masked the ASD traits.

Sorry off topic but I hate the misinformation and dismissal of ADHD as just behavioural.

And lauryn is a massive head for suggesting any SN are caused by screentime.
Irresponsible and ignorant too. And thick.

She’s annoyed me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My friends just asked on her post re cocomelon if theres medical evidence proof and studies to back all this up shes claimin...she got blocked straight away 😂😂😂😂😂
I mean, it would be nice to see where she got this evidence from?! Your friend is right!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.