Lauryn Goodman #11 anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see kairos socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we reckon Insta should get to a point where if you're blocking that many people it should just stop you from posting - you know ask you to reflect on what your behaviour is doing to cause such a response.

She is just hopeless.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I think she’s made her point on the kids tv can she not just leave it now she just goes on and on and on about the same thing!

Reactions: 13
I think she’s made her point on the kids tv can she not just leave it now she just goes on and on and on about the same thing!
I wonder if she actually has some medical issues, where she has to go on and on until she runs out of steam. No wonder she hasn't got any pals, how anyone could put up with her constant ramblings and when she does her yakking on her stories she just absolutely loves the sound of her voice 🤮

Reactions: 16
Eee honestly, this woman drives me mad. She’s making such a big song and dance about going “cold turkey” with Kairo’s TV programs so surely the alternative to keep him entertained would be to get down on the floor and PLAY WITH/ TALK TO HIM not sit all day on her phone posting about how bad TV programs are for his development. Being ignored day in day out by his mum isn’t exactly going to do wonders for him either is it?! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s soo funny her and her son both need detox from the screen she must of been obsessing over the other two and left the boy to his own device she needs the social on her backs getting all that money and doing nothing productive with him.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she actually has some medical issues, where she has to go on and on until she runs out of steam. No wonder she hasn't got any pals, how anyone could put up with her constant ramblings and when she does her yakking on her stories she just absolutely loves the sound of her voice 🤮
My Auntie does this - it's not fully medical she's just an hole. She gets very obsessive and will go on and on and on and on about things. She can either go full on or down the "subtle" digs and passive aggressive route.

Example:
Cousin A's wife asked Cousin B, who loves to bake, to make a birthday cake for her Son's first birthday.
My Auntie rang Cousin B and was moaning about how she should be providing the cake as it's her grandchild and Cousin B shouldn't be doing it. The week leading up to this birthday she was getting increasingly erratic about this cake. She was told quite firmly by my Nan, Cousin A and Cousin B that she wasn't providing the cake and if she couldn't behave not to attend the tea party for the baby because life isn't all about her.

She has also been frankly awful since the decision was made to remove my Grandad's breathing tube and let him pass with dignity. She keeps making comments to my Nan about if Nan had been able to perform CPR he might still be alive and she (Auntie) shouldn't have let them remove the life support as he could have made a fully recovery (100% he couldn't) etc. Nan tried to be understanding that people process grief differently but eventually lost her tit at her and has refused to speak to her at all about it.

As you can see, like Lauryn, she goes off on anything and everything with absolutely no filter or thought. The difference is my Auntie has people who tell her when she's going too far, she is held accountable for her actions and is expected to moderate her behaviour acaccordingly.

Lauryn must be similarly draining for her family - I can imagine her moods and tempers - they've obviously chosen to pacify and appease her rather than challenge her behaviour and insist she seeks a professional regarding the more extreme aspects of her behaviour. Unfortunately, they will snap eventually and Lauryn will have to adjust very quickly or she'll be completely alone.

I think Amelia will be the first to really lose it with her, just a hunch.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
May of already been said (I thought I’d pressed watch on this thread but I haven’t) she’s literally copying all this ‘baby tv experts’ content but will not for the life of her tag them? She’s so odd!

Reactions: 12
This witch needs to stfu about cocomelon and screen time now. Sad cow

May of already been said (I thought I’d pressed watch on this thread but I haven’t) she’s literally copying all this ‘baby tv experts’ content but will not for the life of her tag them? She’s so odd!
I thought that yesterday too! I noticed because it said 'buying shirts in Walmart' so shes just screenshotted and posted as if itS herself lol

Reactions: 9
I wonder what Chloe thinks about her views because if she was my sister I’d be embarrassed by her.
It’s the “ for those that asked” no one fuckin asked

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if she’s just come on saying ‘I don’t know if anyone remembers me talking about the facts he’s been having me up at 4am’
ERM… that’s ALL you have been talking about! It’s boring the life out of everyone. No one cares about this. We just want dramas 😂

FYI, baby bean went in his cot at 7.40. Thanks to big bro, they had a mad 20 mins, so he’s still not asleep, but he is chilling and he is nearly asleep. After watching Thomas and minions on the iPad. Terrible mother 😂😂

• Heart
Shes unstable as hell..
So weve gone from the puma petition
To the covid hoo ha
To the cocomelon gives your kid autism and adhd

Oh and shes gone from being obsessed with kyle an annie to not caring about them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she bans him from from cocomelon for one night and it’s solved all of his sleeping issues 😂😂 vote laurEn for prime minister since she knows everything

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly this woman is insane.
Now she is a 'TV is bad for kids' expert. Blabbering on about primary colours and sensory stuff.

Maybe she needs to take note of Point 3 on one of her posts which says 'Speaks to your child like they are stupid'. Well at least the TV actually speaks to her child because she bloody well don't.

She also needs to stop watching TV because she clearly has this issue.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hahahahahaha “ does anyone remember” she LITERALLY spoke about it yesterday fuckin idiot and the pouting in between every fuckin word

Ohhhh she’s still obsessed pretending she didn’t Zoom into his picture on daily mail the other day on holiday with Annie. That probably sent her over the edge

Funny her bracelets haven’t solved his sleeping issue haha con artist

• Haha
I saw her post about getting reducing screens and giving her baby an *actual baby toy*

<GASP>

How tit is she at parenting that this is such a significant development in his life? I don’t think it sounds like she engages with him properly at all.

I feel really sorry for that kid.

I wonder if her obsessions are a way of getting attention and engagement? She has duck all in her life. This way she sounds as though she has purpose and meaning.

I just thought she was a bit pathetic before. This bleeping bullshit crusade she is starting about screentime has made me really dislike her.
Stupid woman. You are a bleeping embarrassment.
So ill informed and tedious.

• Heart
I saw her post about getting reducing screens and giving her baby an *actual baby toy*

<GASP>

How tit is she at parenting that this is such a significant development in his life? I don’t think it sounds like she engages with him properly at all.

I feel really sorry for that kid.

I wonder if her obsessions are a way of getting attention and engagement? She has duck all in her life. This way she sounds as though she has purpose and meaning.

I just thought she was a bit pathetic before. This bleeping bullshit crusade she is starting about screentime has made me really dislike her.
Stupid woman. You are a bleeping embarrassment.
So ill informed and tedious.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Bottom line for me is if this is a revelation, she has been letting screen time do her job for her and far more than is healthy for any child (despite what she claims).

I’m not saying this as a pious mum who never ‘let’ her child watch TV, I absolutely did, sometimes more than others, whether it was just to do some chores (or more likely just for some quiet time for my own sanity when was/is a godsend at times).

Like anything though it’s a balance and with this beautiful weather, how is she not getting him outdoors more (she only seems to do this when she goes out Chloe)?

For me, the days stretched when at home all day so I actually felt I was a better mum with activities because it helped break my (and my daughter’s) day up.

There is absolutely no way she can be a present parent (in fact the only parent) with the amount of time she spends posting on social media. No wonder Kairo might act up, he is starved of attention from the only parent he has, it is so sad. She should forget being concerned other children, she needs to stop NEGLECTING her own child first and foremost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.