Lauryn Goodman #10 The Walker stalker, bull talker with a gagging order.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread tattlers.... thank you to @projectstadium for the suggestion.... she will be frothing when she sees this... Recap....Lauryn has been slagging off Kyle during the games and now suddenly stopped... gagged... she is in full despo mode and is now posing in front of the big screen instead of OK Magazine for that family shot.

What will she pull on Sunday.....popcorn at the ready and away we go......

Mod edit removed swear word as they aren't allowed in titles :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
🍿 I’m really concerned. There are comments on the latest post she hasn’t responded to. Hopefully when she does she’ll pop it on her story…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if those people she comments back to on her posts have a really great day? Like they can go about their day feeling so honoured and blessed because Lauryn Beggyman has replied a generic response to them 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if those people she comments back to on her posts have a really great day? Like they can go about their day feeling so honoured and blessed because Lauryn Beggyman has replied a generic response to them 🙌🏼
She only replies to make the numbers on the comments go up so 24 comments is actually only 12🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it tickles me....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What really annoys me is this single parent BS. My friend got pregnant from a one night stand. She told the lad and he said he wasn’t interested and that was that. She kept the baby. She has done it all from day one, she has never complained ( just the normal mum complaints), she has never asked for a penny off him ( as he made his feelings clear he didn’t want the baby) and she hasn’t ever posted any crap about being a strong independent single mother or wished herself a Happy Father’s Day. She’s just out there raising her child and working all the hours she can to give them the best life possible.
She doesn’t expect one day to get a thank you off her child for doing it herself she expects maybe one day the child will want to find their dad and she’ll support them not matter what without holding grudges. You don’t have a child in hopes you’ll be rewarded for it one day. You just get on with it because your world revolves around them now. She’s so petty it makes me cringe and she’s so in love with him when he couldn’t care less about her. She just looked desperate in that photo dragging her son into the drama just making sure he grows up knowing his dad never wanted him and making a point of it. She’s pure evil honestly don’t know how her friends aren’t telling her straight that she’s an absolute nob.
Just imaging my friend giving her kid this strangers surname because he’s biologically the child’s dad hmmm LAURYN you wouldn’t of bothered if he wasn’t famous end of. Stop trying to hurt Annie she’s living in a mansion with the man of your DREAMS with their three kids that’s he is bringing up. I’m not saying that ok but that’s your reality love so come to terms with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
1625818507016.jpeg
1625818740181.jpeg

Pics quoted from @projectstadium and @pandamonia21

Lauren: “I’ve literally done nothing for myself since being a Mum.”

Everyone deserves a holiday-no doubt about it. But, I hope Gingerbread take note of this and maybe consider single parents that are in seriously dire straights to advise and help with their campaign.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 654577 View attachment 654582

Everyone deserves a holiday-no doubt about it. But, I hope Gingerbread take note of this and maybe consider single parents that are in seriously dire straights to advise and help with their campaign.
Never done anything for herself. Except drag her child to a red list country to get her teeth done!

Reactions: 22
Never done anything for herself. Except drag her child to a red list country to get her teeth done!
I know! Some parents literally have to go day by day. It makes me so mad she pleads about the ‘struggle’ when she’s able to eat out at nice restaurants, view high end vehicles and jet off abroad for a holiday and a quick facial fix up. She has NO idea and is relying on a few insta huns to help her out.

Sorry very passionate about this 🙈

Reactions: 22
That is vile how can people be taken in by her. She’s so fake. She only cares about herself. She doesn’t deserve that boy at all. What a horror she is. He’s not a meal ticket.

Reactions: 11
I’ve never posted on here just been a lurker but seen this on my Instagram and felt I had to share.

Kyle how many kids you got 😂😂

surprised she hasn’t launched a petition to get this photo banned from the internet , how dare he hold up only 3 fingers. 😂😂😂😂
81F6B036-2C2B-46C4-9DD4-0F1A471A342A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ive messaged gingerbread asking them why they wanna associate their charity with a harassing benefit cheat...they did get back to me actually so hopefully more ppl have done the same

Reactions: 26
I know! Some parents literally have to go day by day. It makes me so mad she pleads about the ‘struggle’ when she’s able to eat out at nice restaurants, view high end vehicles and jet off abroad for a holiday and a quick facial fix up. She has NO idea and is relying on a few insta huns to help her out.

Sorry very passionate about this 🙈
Exactly this and all the other similar comments 👏

Lauryn complaining about not having enough 'me' time whilst proving to her followers she has it in excess as she is on IG responding to every grid post comment, stalking Kyle, posting stories and her insta blocks 🤣 😆 She made herself look like a right twit and can imagine her responses have really pissed off other mums!
My guess is the only one suffering from not having enough Lauryn time at this point is Kairo ☹

Reactions: 12
I’m sure that picture of her with her child who is wearing Gucci whilst on holiday is super relatable to the majority of single parents. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

What she means is even when she wanted to go on a nice boat trip with footballers she had to take him with her. What about that night out that was in the daily mail in Liverpool or Cheshire can’t remember? Was that not one thing.
How can this charity not look into her past and present and think no she does not represent what we are going for. Her benefit fraud is the reason single Mums benefits are not enough to live on. She makes me so angry I would love to meet her and sit her down. She would fly off the handle as she can’t handle the truth and there would be no option to press delete!

Reactions: 21
I found it strange she posted about the trainers he had made . If he’s made it clear he does not want to know the child then it really is nothing to do with her . why Even lower yourself to make a huge deal over it

Reactions: 23
I’m sure that picture of her with her child who is wearing Gucci whilst on holiday is super relatable to the majority of single parents. 🙄
I find the clothing that the Goodmans dress their kids in really chavvy. The designer items they choose are branded so indiscreetly and it screams 'I have spent money and need you to know that top is Gucci, Versace, Burberry etc.' (much like The Sweater Shop used to do).

The obvious branded stuff is also the most copied style in cheap markets and places abroad so whilst they think it shows class, it's the opposite as there are lots of children (with made-up chav names) running around dressed like Kairo. In that way she is relatable, only to chavs though 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I find the clothing that the Goodmans dress their kids in really chavvy. The designer items they choose are branded so indiscreetly and it screams 'I have spent money and need you to know that top is Gucci, Versace, Burberry etc.' (much like The Sweater Shop used to do).

The obvious branded stuff is also the most copied style in cheap markets and places abroad so whilst they think it shows class, it's the opposite as there are lots of children (with made-up chav names) running around dressed like Kairo. In that way she is relatable, only to chavs though 😆
Dressing a kid in shouty designer just for them to spill dinner down it. Probably all purchased in the special shops in Dubai 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s on a luxury boat how is that relatable to single mums some can’t afford a day out to the seaside and these stupid mum huns are commenting like idiots, she’s tagged gingerbreadcharity which she doesn’t even follow and she’s the worse role model to put herself forward to them is a joke

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.