laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No - I think it’s her ex Paul Hartley, he has Tattitude in Manchester. He’s been in jail for all sorts. Don’t think airing about him taking this money was the brightest idea 🤣
I was shocked she spoke about it so openly! He looks a scary guy! And it’s awful that Lauren said she was scared of him! No woman should have to be scared of a man!

Reactions: 1
Someone I know was in laurens new work & she was loudly spilling her private life to her co-worker around her bday saying she’d been back in touch with Joel & that he was paying to fix her car, had been FaceTiming him & said she needed someone like that in her life who would pay for things. Also said she could get her friend the gym guy to take her out for £200 meals. Clearly is stupid airing that stuff in a public place. She really is rough and a chav & I don’t get the appeal whatsoever. Ashley will be using her to look like the classy one

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone I know was in laurens new work & she was loudly spilling her private life to her co-worker around her bday saying she’d been back in touch with Joel & that he was paying to fix her car, had been FaceTiming him & said she needed someone like that in her life who would pay for things. Also said she could get her friend the gym guy to take her out for £200 meals. Clearly is stupid airing that stuff in a public place. She really is rough and a chav & I don’t get the appeal whatsoever. Ashley will be using her to look like the classy one
God really!!! That gym guy has a girlfriend too. Do you mean Nowhere2hyde?

Reactions: 2
feel sorry for Sam’s gf having to read or hear stuff like that - she’s absolutely beautiful too. god I’d hate to be a mug like Jess who just runs back to Joel in desperation after he’s shagged his way through numerous girls 🤥

Reactions: 1
I did wonder whether more people would find this thread from the podcast and agree with some of the things being said here. They really didn’t come across well did they?

They were so judgemental about mothers who don’t work too. I am forever grateful that my husband’s job allows me to stay at home with my children but would never judge mums who have to (or choose to!) go to work. But to slag off stay at home mums and then discuss how the money you make gives your kids nice holidays etc but THEN say how much you spend on cosmetic procedures 🤨. I am pretty sure your kids would rather have a bit more time with their mums than being palmed off so you can go to your ‘appointments’ (which actually DON’T make you look better) or have your third boob job. Just don’t pretend you’re doing what you do for the sake of your kids.

No a guy she was with before she got married. His insta was Paul Tattitude I think
Who she was engaged too as well! He shared a topless photo of her in a hot tub after they split, another lovely man!

Who she was engaged too as well! He shared a topless photo of her in a hot tub after they split, another lovely man!
Oh I remember him doing that!!
Maybe she finds her way through life by selling off all the engagement rings she’s had 😂

No - I think it’s her ex Paul Hartley, he has Tattitude in Manchester. He’s been in jail for all sorts. Don’t think airing about him taking this money was the brightest idea 🤣
Disgusting how she laughed that her grandma paid the 19k loan off for her. I would feel ashamed of myself knowing my grandma had to do that for me.

She never learns either with men. She got Joel a car in her name because he can’t get finance. So he was always paying for her’s and his. I believe after they split he still has the car so him paying for hers to be fixed will be something to do with that. 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t handle the high and mighty attitude she’s having on about people gossiping about her and it’s because everyone’s jealous. She’s oblivious that she’s bloody rough and exposes her child to absolute cretins that have got a bit of money to fund her lifestyle.. it’s embarrassing how incredible she thinks she is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t handle the high and mighty attitude she’s having on about people gossiping about her and it’s because everyone’s jealous. She’s oblivious that she’s bloody rough and exposes her child to absolute cretins that have got a bit of money to fund her lifestyle.. it’s embarrassing how incredible she thinks she is 😂

Rough being the key word 🤣 her voice is just that. Yet she tries her hardest to put on a persona of trying to be classy & fails. Hanging out with Ashley isn’t all of a sudden going to give you some class darling

Tbf i think shes in the passenger side there and not actually driving
No, she’s def driving, she was filming herself driving, alone. when she pulled up next to Ashley. Also the filming of the song she likes 2 min after, that’s her drivers side too, can even see the accelerator.