laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she living now? Her photos/story don’t ever seem to be at her house anymore? Has she shacked up with Shack?

She posted a story about cleaning up ready for tenants so maybe she’s renting her house out?
I think that is another house she bought with her mum - think one of her friends has a construction company and he was refurbing it. It was a terrace if I remember it rightly.

Reactions: 1
I think that is another house she bought with her mum - think one of her friends has a construction company and he was refurbing it. It was a terrace if I remember it rightly.
Probably living with her mum to afford the Morpheus treatments with Ashley this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably living with her mum to afford the Morpheus treatments with Ashley this week!
I honestly can’t fathom being vain enough to care what my knees look like 🤨. I am grateful that my knees let me run regular 10ks and crawl around with my children and that is as much as I think about them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t fathom being vain enough to care what my knees look like 🤨. I am grateful that my knees let me run regular 10ks and crawl around with my children and that is as much as I think about them
The cost too!! Those treatments are going to be pretty much a grand, unless she gets mates rates.

Reactions: 1
Looks like Sam Shack may be off the scene now. Not following each other and his profile is open now and no sign of her.

Reactions: 3
She lives with mummy now. Things got a tad expensive and she couldn't afford her house anymore. Joel = massive drug dealer! Kelsey = massive drug dealer - had to run away back to thailand as was in bother. Shack = drug dealer. FACT

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She lives with mummy now. Things got a tad expensive and she couldn't afford her house anymore. Joel = massive drug dealer! Kelsey = massive drug dealer - had to run away back to thailand as was in bother. Shack = drug dealer. FACT
Feel so sorry for her daughter. What kind of a life is she having without a proper home and a stable family.

Anyone listened to the podcast? Very telling that she’s so keen to say she isn’t a drug dealer but absolutely no mention of her boyfriends being dealers! Definitely telling a half truth there...
Don’t have time to type my full thoughts on the podcast right now but interested to hear others’ opinions

Reactions: 5
Anyone listened to the podcast? Very telling that she’s so keen to say she isn’t a drug dealer but absolutely no mention of her boyfriends being dealers! Definitely telling a half truth there...
Don’t have time to type my full thoughts on the podcast right now but interested to hear others’ opinions
They just come across as Mean Girls.
And really hypocritical - slating people on this site for having an opinion, yet they are so publicly scathing, judgemental and bitchy towards men, dates, anyone caught wearing ‘PU leather’, and most likely any ‘normal’ girl they come across that doesn’t suit their agenda!!
I’d rather have an opinion on here than be a stuck up snob like those 2. That also isn’t being a troll, as nowhere have I bullied or wished ill on either of them, I just have an opinion - as so many others do.

Reactions: 12
They just come across as Mean Girls.
And really hypocritical - slating people on this site for having an opinion, yet they are so publicly scathing, judgemental and bitchy towards men, dates, anyone caught wearing ‘PU leather’, and most likely any ‘normal’ girl they come across that doesn’t suit their agenda!!
I’d rather have an opinion on here than be a stuck up snob like those 2. That also isn’t being a troll, as nowhere have I bullied or wished ill on either of them, I just have an opinion - as so many others do.
Completely agree with everything you have said here.
‘I love going to pubs in small towns because everybody thinks I’m so hot because everybody else is ugly’. So rude! I saw a photo she put on her stories yesterday (which she very quickly removed) of herself without filters. I imagine that people stare at her because she has absolutely ruined her face, her lips are absolutely ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Completely agree with everything you have said here.
‘I love going to pubs in small towns because everybody thinks I’m so hot because everybody else is ugly’. So rude! I saw a photo she put on her stories yesterday (which she very quickly removed) of herself without filters. I imagine that people stare at her because she has absolutely ruined her face, her lips are absolutely ridiculous
Hated that comment about going to small towns! So rude. Having cosmetic surgery and fillers doesn’t make someone more attractive than someone who was chosen not to go down that route! They both think very highly of themselves! Yet Lauren can’t keep a boyfriend and Ashley has settled for her ex.

Reactions: 6
Found this thread through the podcast. Ooops.
Few things to say:

If she isn’t with Sam Shack anymore this is a good thing. He is an extremely volatile person. Watched him grow from a nice young child into an awful person. Someone to stay away from in life.

Lauren didn’t address drug dealer rumours after exes which makes you think there’s potentially truth in some of these.

The ex who stole the 19k is a very dangerous guy! An apprentice left him to set up a new tattoo studio and on the day it was due to open it mysteriously got set on fire..

Lauren seems a bit more down to earth compared to the other girl on the podcast. Wow she is very stuck up.

The amount spent on cosmetic procedures is just crazy. Especially consider that’s only for procedures under the knife!

Reactions: 3
Few things to say:

If she isn’t with Sam Shack anymore this is a good thing. He is an extremely volatile person. Watched him grow from a nice young child into an awful person. Someone to stay away from in life.

Lauren didn’t address drug dealer rumours after exes which makes you think there’s potentially truth in some of these.

The ex who stole the 19k is a very dangerous guy! An apprentice left him to set up a new tattoo studio and on the day it was due to open it mysteriously got set on fire..

Lauren seems a bit more down to earth compared to the other girl on the podcast. Wow she is very stuck up.

The amount spent on cosmetic procedures is just crazy. Especially consider that’s only for procedures under the knife!
Was it Joel who stole the 19k?

I did wonder whether more people would find this thread from the podcast and agree with some of the things being said here. They really didn’t come across well did they?

They were so judgemental about mothers who don’t work too. I am forever grateful that my husband’s job allows me to stay at home with my children but would never judge mums who have to (or choose to!) go to work. But to slag off stay at home mums and then discuss how the money you make gives your kids nice holidays etc but THEN say how much you spend on cosmetic procedures 🤨. I am pretty sure your kids would rather have a bit more time with their mums than being palmed off so you can go to your ‘appointments’ (which actually DON’T make you look better) or have your third boob job. Just don’t pretend you’re doing what you do for the sake of your kids.

Was it Joel who stole the 19k?
No a guy she was with before she got married. His insta was Paul Tattitude I think