laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s also back being friends with Kirsty as well despite shagging her ex. God they’re all so fake and shallow

Reactions: 3
I don’t know who suggested he cheated on her but I heard he finished with her!
he cheated with a few girls over the course of his relationship… the last girl he was with, Jess, was one he cheated on Lauren with and then cheated on Jess 😂. I agree he did dump Lauren and she was wanting him back for months even after finding out about the girls he cheated on her with. The girls have no shame.

also wonder what legal reasons would mean the cheating podcast couldn’t be put up 🙄

Reactions: 1
Would love to know what the legal reasons are for not being able to air the podcast episode. Wonder if someone threatened them with a defamation lawsuit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think it’s brilliant they can’t air the episode 😂 Thinking they are now mini celebs with their new podcast, keeping it real and telling it like it is.. clearly not 100% telling the truth and upset the wrong person 😬

Would love to know what the legal reasons are for not being able to air the podcast episode. Wonder if someone threatened them with a defamation lawsuit 🤷‍♀️
I bet it’s got something to do with Ashley’s ex! He clearly has the money to put a stop to it and sue them

I reckon they are just lying in order to bring more attention to the blog so everyone listens to the next one!! Anyone with me???

Reactions: 5
What’s the Kelsey situation? Lots of screenshots of their conversations? Sending her money for champagne?

What’s the Kelsey situation? Lots of screenshots of their conversations? Sending her money for champagne?
Yeah, so weird? They’re not ‘best friends’ and he’s trying to portray a playboy image while he’s out in Thailand

Reactions: 5
Why do people always seem to buy her thing? Her boss seems to buy her a lot too. And why does she feel the need to share it all over social media?