laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat and ugly hags!? You can only imagine the snide language they use to describe their clients behind closed doors.

If being ‘fat’ is an insult I’d rather have a few extra pounds and look like a woman than lipo myself silly and look like a pre pubescent boy

Lauren love, your fans don’t know you’re talking about tattle hags, they just see you jibing at someone’s appearance. Being in the industry you’re in, think about it, you draft bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fat and ugly hags!? You can only imagine the snide language they use to describe their clients behind closed doors.

If being ‘fat’ is an insult I’d rather have a few extra pounds and look like a woman than lipo myself silly and look like a pre pubescent boy

Lauren love, your fans don’t know you’re talking about tattle hags, they just see you jibing at someone’s appearance. Being in the industry you’re in, think about it, you draft bleep
I agree! They are both only so thin due to lipo, laser, body contouring and starving themselves! You’d never want to see the two judgmental and stuck up women in the cosmetic surgery world as a patient!

Reactions: 11

ABSOLUTELY THIS! Most females are terrified of their appearance it actually worries me that she is raising a little girl. I have a daughter a year younger than hers also hun, Lauren I’m young and you wouldn’t believe who I am most of your followers follow me including Alex hun I’m fed up of these insta huns claiming that ‘girl support girls’ but if anyone says something their ‘fat, ugly and old’ you are pure nasty. The best thing these mums feel so attacked yet are the first to attack other people’s appearances.

YOU ARE RAISING A LITTLE GIRL PLEASE TEACH HER THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN AN APPEARANCE it breaks my heart there are little girls being brought up by mummies who put appearance first 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was so pretty before all the fillers 😩 what is she doing to herself?! Of course she’s still undeniably pretty but those lips look ridiculous and almost comical.

She posted something on stories last night about how having a public Instagram account is like welcoming people into your home, if guests don’t like it they can leave but should still be respectful 🤨 clearly that time off Instagram wasn’t used for self-reflection. If you don’t want people commenting on your life don’t make your life public 🤷‍♀️ I certainly don’t condone making comments on her actual Instagram profile but sites like this exist for a reason. If she wasn’t so vain she’d have a private Instagram account...

Reactions: 4
She was so pretty before all the fillers 😩 what is she doing to herself?! Of course she’s still undeniably pretty but those lips look ridiculous and almost comical.

She posted something on stories last night about how having a public Instagram account is like welcoming people into your home, if guests don’t like it they can leave but should still be respectful 🤨 clearly that time off Instagram wasn’t used for self-reflection. If you don’t want people commenting on your life don’t make your life public 🤷‍♀️ I certainly don’t condone making comments on her actual Instagram profile but sites like this exist for a reason. If she wasn’t so vain she’d have a private Instagram account...
And why have 20k+ followers that you don’t know!!
If she’s that bothered, delete it, start a new page with only people she knows and keep everything private! So desperate for public likes and validation but can’t handle opinions other than her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

she doesn’t look anything like her Instagram I see her regularly.

Reactions: 2
Anyone follow Carley Jones? The queen of toxic positivity. Clearly the most bitter person on insta - you lost your company through your own mistakes... get over it and stop uploading pics of it and putting so much effort into slating it still. Also - people paying to take business advise from her? Salon owner lol

😂😂! I follow his new gf on insta and it looks like he’s buying her loads of expensive stuff as well!
Who is the gf????

Last edited:
Reactions: 1