laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s had her lips done again. Think they might burst if she fills them any more :sick: they look ridiculous. I can’t imagine kissing someone with lips like that...must be so weird

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Omg never knew this thread existed! Seems like every time she has a breakup she goes on holiday 😬

Reactions: 1
Isn’t she in tier 3? Which means she shouldn’t be mixing with people indoors. She can’t claim all these people are one support bubble. Seems selfish and reckless to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Isn’t she in tier 3? Which means she shouldn’t be mixing with people indoors. She can’t claim all these people are one support bubble. Seems selfish and reckless to me
Yes, she’s tier 3 as lives similar area to me, we have been tier 3 for ages. Fair enough having her mum, but she has the biggest social circle going.
Doesn’t surprise me though after Kelsey flying straight back from Thailand to live with her and Thea, no quarantine, numerous flights etc. She’s very selfish.

Reactions: 2
Yes, she’s tier 3 as lives similar area to me, we have been tier 3 for ages. Fair enough having her mum, but she has the biggest social circle going.
Doesn’t surprise me though after Kelsey flying straight back from Thailand to live with her and Thea, no quarantine, numerous flights etc. She’s very selfish.
mum of the year again

When she told her mum she was pregnant with Thea, she didn’t seem very happy? Just me who thinks that..

I think some of these comments are kinda mean. She is a really nice person but her family had a tragedy a few years ago and that must have been alot to cope with. I think shes a great mum and yes she is looking for her happy ending but remember she was married and that didnt work out. She deserves the fairytale x

I think some of these comments are kinda mean. She is a really nice person but her family had a tragedy a few years ago and that must have been alot to cope with. I think shes a great mum and yes she is looking for her happy ending but remember she was married and that didnt work out. She deserves the fairytale x
I dont begrudge anyone a fairytale ending, but her lifestyle and life choices leave a lot to be desired.
She is selfish with her behaviour, especially with being in the middle of a pandemic, zero regard for anyone else except her needs and wants. Only need to see how she was around Kelsey for a start.
Throwing Thea into her relationships, she’s only 3 and has had 3 fulltime dads so far! She makes her money through god knows what means, and I think regardless of family tragedies - which I am very sorry for, it does not warrant anyone behaving like she does. Selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont begrudge anyone a fairytale ending, but her lifestyle and life choices leave a lot to be desired.
She is selfish with her behaviour, especially with being in the middle of a pandemic, zero regard for anyone else except her needs and wants. Only need to see how she was around Kelsey for a start.
Throwing Thea into her relationships, she’s only 3 and has had 3 fulltime dads so far! She makes her money through god knows what means, and I think regardless of family tragedies - which I am very sorry for, it does not warrant anyone behaving like she does. Selfish.
She was a well paid manager of MYA the cosmetic surgery company. It's possible she still does that, could be furloughed atm and has reduced hours? I think that's a little narrow minded (in the kindest way possible) because you dont know what happened or to who, it's easy to judge from the outside. I think she has good intentions and I have no problem with people being selfish when they are doing what they think is best for them and their child. She obviously adores Thea and not everyone meets prince charming first time do they. I think people could have abit more faith in her and it could turn up good :)

My heart nearly went she has Thea on her lap in the front of a car with no car seat I’ve skidded in snow before I was on my way to work going so so carefully it can still get you! I remember the feeling I thought I wasn’t going to make it, terrifying. She is a brilliant mum and Thea is a happy, gorgeous little girl but those stories have terrified me!

• Wow
Reactions: 7