laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thread you have posted on is this, so she/they are of interest to you somehow.
I haven’t actually if you care to go back 🙋🏽‍♀️

Hi Ashley, are you ok hun? Not bitter at all I just don’t live my life to show off on social media. I’m pretty damn happy with the material things I have, but it’s tacky to share all of that.
Nothing tacky at all about being a troll is there? So happy with your material things you find yourself on here. Hmmmm 💩 Im so glad your life is so perfect that you feel the need to reach out on here criticising other people to make yourself feel better about your twisted sick selves. If perfect is you then HELL, Thank duck we aren’t all perfect. 🤣 I’m definitley not Ashley keep on guessing 😘😘 give you something to think about

Last edited:
I haven’t actually if you care to go back 🙋🏽‍♀️

Nothing tacky at all about being a troll is there? So happy with your material things you find yourself on here. Hmmmm 💩 Im so glad your life is so perfect that you feel the need to reach out on here criticising other people to make yourself feel better about your twisted sick selves. If perfect is you then HELL, Thank duck we aren’t all perfect. 🤣 I’m definitley not Ashley keep on guessing 😘😘 give you something to think about
So why are you still on this thread if being a ‘troll’ is so tacky?

Reactions: 2
Seems our posts here have really got under their skin. Truth hurts.
No idea who that Ashley girl is but my god she looks tragic posing with that car. Cars totally aren’t my thing but I appreciate it would be somewhat admirable if she’d bought the car outright, but who makes that much of a big deal about leasing a car?! It’s not at all impressive and just makes her look too try hard

Reactions: 5
Seems our posts here have really got under their skin. Truth hurts.
No idea who that Ashley girl is but my god she looks tragic posing with that car. Cars totally aren’t my thing but I appreciate it would be somewhat admirable if she’d bought the car outright, but who makes that much of a big deal about leasing a car?! It’s not at all impressive and just makes her look too try hard
Wait till you see the phone case she has covered in photos of... herself!! 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Calling out someone on their bullshit, or selfish (and often dangerous) behaviour does NOT make you a troll! If any of the girls mentioned on this thread receive nasty direct messages with threats or name calling THAT is vile, THAT is trolling!
plain and simple, if your going to attempt to portray this extravagant, luxurious lifestyle for all to see, there are gonna be those who see through the bullshit and call it out 🤷‍♀️ That isn’t trolling, it’s just honesty

• Heart
Reactions: 9
4D755EA2-C6D7-4A4F-A111-8D73AB612524.jpeg

Fat ugly old hags.
Yet we are the trolls because we call out their bullshit and have an opinion on what they choose to put out into the world. Okay hun 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Rather be a fat old hag any day Lauren than live your life squeezing myself in to a waist trainer weeks after the birth of my child because you live such a vacuous insecure life. Total catfish.

I miss the good old days of that wedding video being in her bio 🤣

Reactions: 6
I do feel sorry for her really that she is so mixed up that she thinks her life is one we all aspire to. I’m a stay at home mum so I don’t have the money or the time to look like she does (we could all have abs like hers if we had Vaser) or have the things she does but I am so happy and content in my life.

My children are happy, secure and always safe. I have a mature relationship with my husband which is based on mutual care and respect. We might not have many material things for now (until my youngest is at school full time and I go back to work as an accountant) but what we do have is worth so much more. She puts so much emphasis on outward appearances (obviously being called a ‘fat old hag’ is a huge insult to her...it really isn’t to me!) and having THINGS and I wonder if she will ever realise what is truly important in life. She would absolutely hate living my life but I think it would make her happier.

I wonder what will happen to her when she starts to lose her looks? She is almost 31 now, in such a shallow environment she will soon be ‘past it’. Her identity is so wrapped up in how she looks and being desirable that I think she will really struggle mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Calling out someone on their bullshit, or selfish (and often dangerous) behaviour does NOT make you a troll! If any of the girls mentioned on this thread receive nasty direct messages with threats or name calling THAT is vile, THAT is trolling!
plain and simple, if your going to attempt to portray this extravagant, luxurious lifestyle for all to see, there are gonna be those who see through the bullshit and call it out 🤷‍♀️ That isn’t trolling, it’s just honesty
I’d rather be a fat old hag (I’m not) than have a face full of fillers.
ouch those lips look painful!

Reactions: 3