Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SootySweepAndSoo

Chatty Member
I have lots of friends who are close with Lauren, it’s all Vaser and lots of work. A lot of it is drug money how she affords these trips and designer things.

She’s also friends with Ashley Hunt the cosmetic consult on Instagram and she raves about Vaser. they all work in the surgery world so try everything
It’s insane the amount of money they both spend on procedures

midnightcrapper

The only thread you have posted on is this, so she/they are of interest to you somehow.
I haven’t actually if you care to go back 🙋🏽‍♀️

Hi Ashley, are you ok hun? Not bitter at all I just don’t live my life to show off on social media. I’m pretty damn happy with the material things I have, but it’s tacky to share all of that.
Nothing tacky at all about being a troll is there? So happy with your material things you find yourself on here. Hmmmm 💩 Im so glad your life is so perfect that you feel the need to reach out on here criticising other people to make yourself feel better about your twisted sick selves. If perfect is you then HELL, Thank fuck we aren’t all perfect. 🤣 I’m definitley not Ashley keep on guessing 😘😘 give you something to think about

Last edited:

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Probably in school won’t have broken up for summer holidays yet. This guy is a walking red flag anyway said it from the beginning his ex still has photos of them Instagram in the time of them breaking up he’s had another baby with someone else or he cheated on her and got someone up the duff and now playing happy families with Lauren. I commented in an earlier post about how she kept saying he talks to her mates more than her.. everything seems so focused around looks.. I think she’s blindsided by good looking men and fails to see what everyone else does.
What’s his ex’s Instagram account name please? Lauren has an amazing body…has she had surgery or is she natural? Regarding her current boyf, in my opinion, he’s not good looking at all 🤢 and he’s definitely punching! How many sprogs do we believe he has had? 😳

surething

i was the exact same. loved following her but had to unfollow. Very very bitter and passive agressive for someone who has ‘moved on’ and is so glad it’s happened. Although felt really sorry for her on the come dine with me show - you could just tell ciara was embarrassing her. She is so full on.
I follow Carly - I think she was fine for a while but not sure. I do wonder how she gets all her money!

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s ever been with a guy that hasn’t mistreated her. I guess it’s her own fault though as she must have a type as every guy she’s gone public with are known for cheating, doing or dealing drugs, being abusive in relationship, or having some kind of illegal history. 😳🤢

I think she was gonna do a blog post about Joel too if I remember from her stories? Not sure what happened to that
Yeah I remember her saying she was going to do a blog post too but never did