Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Ava Santina… absolutely appalling behaviour from Fox and Wootton.

Hilarious that GB News have 'launched an investigation' and claimed that Fox's comments "do not reflect our values". Apparently their values do extend to continuing to employ Dan Wootten who sat there laughing.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
God he is an utter utter twit.

nothing annoys me more than when a man thinks women actually care if they would sleep with us or not. He had nothing of value to say or come back with so he retaliated in a school boy manner. Showing off his mental age.

As if our whole existence is lived just to be attractive to men and to have them want to shag us! esp men like him

I’d take it as a bleeping compliment if he said he wouldn’t want to sleep with me. Means im doing something right!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Fox has tweeted that he stands by every word he said. That ought to be enough to ensure that he never appears on GBN again but I'm betting it won't be.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He's not going to be back on GB news. Wootton has said sorry and fox replied:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Stunned that Martin Branning Wootton is still there, surely he's on the thinnest layer of ice?

Reactions: 8
As if it wasn't already obvious enough he'd never be back at GB news😆

I wonder which GB news presenter he'll take aim at next 🍿

Screenshot_20230927_150427_X.jpg

Reactions: 6
  1. Russel and Lozzer both cancelled - what a glorious September it is turning out to be!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14