Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Laurence fell foul of the EU directive on flammable material in this video from yesterday :LOL: What a tool...

I’m sure next door neighbour who’s plants are just above that fence were thrilled he used matches with an accelerant.

Reactions: 3
All she's done since finding fame at 15 in her Music and Acting careers and yet you still see Billie referred to as his ex, like that relationship was the highlight of her fame.

Reactions: 6
I’ve not followed him but I’ve seen the odd thing but was he like this before covid? I used to think he was a good actor and now I’m concerned.

Reactions: 2
I’ve not followed him but I’ve seen the odd thing but was he like this before covid? I used to think he was a good actor and now I’m concerned.
He was okay in Lewis. I wouldn't say I rated him apart from that.

It's been a good six months since I saw someone on Twitter say he looks like, and I quote, a "freshly wanked cock". He really does!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It seemed to me he first started slipping into the fringes during/soon after his breakup with Billie.

Reactions: 3
If he wants to keep up the shtick whereby he’s the voice of the silent majority etc, he should really stop standing in elections where he ends up getting less than 2.5% of the vote.

He got 1.9% in the London Mayoral election and 2.3% in Uxbridge last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think he’s always been a bit of a toss pot. He got expelled from Harrow (as did his father and grandfather) for allegedly having sex with twins on a barstool in the middle of a dance floor during a sixth form dance. According to reports this meant he couldn’t go to university. He was also (by his own accounts) a massive bully who wanted to be popular. His acting career didn’t take off (I remember an interview he did yonks ago where he was jealous that Billie got lots of interest from young, fit men but all he got was old ladies because of Lewis), his music career was self funded and a dud and being a ‘conservative pundit’ or whatever he wants to call himself is getting him the attention he so desperately has craved.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anybody got any idea why he's having a twitter (sorry, "X") spat with Romesh Ranganathan and Lozza is so angry about? I feel like I've missed something. Did Romesh comment on Lozza's attempts in Uxbridge or something?

Anybody got any idea why he's having a twitter (sorry, "X") spat with Romesh Ranganathan and Lozza is so angry about? I feel like I've missed something. Did Romesh comment on Lozza's attempts in Uxbridge or something?
Well. Have a good look at Romesh Ranganathan and see if you can work out precisely what it is about him that appears to annoy swivel eyed loonbucket Lozza. Maybe Lozza just doesn’t like his glasses. Or perhaps Romesh is wearing an offensive tie. I mean, who knows. It’s a complete mystery 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's such a prick.
---
Laurence Fox is upset that Romesh and Sadiq Khan want men to talk about their feelings.
That's it.
He then started having a go at Jason Manford.

The problem is, if it was just him it would be easy to ignore. But his Neanderthal followers jump in and pile on and then it's just a mess and he can stand back saying "I didn't tell them to slag you off..."

He' s a grade-A Prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's such a prick.
---

Laurence Fox is upset that Romesh and Sadiq Khan want men to talk about their feelings.
That's it.

The problem is, if it was just him it would be easy to ignore. But his Neanderthal followers jump in and pile on and then it's just a mess and he can stand back saying "I didn't tell them to slag you off..."

He' s a grade-A Prick.
The absolute bastards.
It’s so much healthier for men to bottle up their feelings, let them fester, then explode with rage and make a complete wanker of yourself on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If he's not careful he's going to get hit with a really big lawsuit as he seems unable to control himself. I know he's already been sued for calling people pedalos but sooner or later he's going to mess up big time like Hopkins did.
---
20230106_185022.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He's such a prick.
---

That's it.

He' s a grade-A Prick.
The thing is, he was seeing a therapist when Billy & he split, talking about men needing to talk about their feelings and it’s a good thing!!!! He’s a self serving twit. Changes his mood like his underwear. I Can’t stand him.

I bet his more talented siblings are like someone lock him in a tower and throw away they key. Billy got out just in the Nick of time. He hated that she was still friends with Chris Evans. Such a twit.

Reactions: 6
I think he’s always been a bit of a toss pot. He got expelled from Harrow (as did his father and grandfather) for allegedly having sex with twins on a barstool in the middle of a dance floor during a sixth form dance. According to reports this meant he couldn’t go to university. He was also (by his own accounts) a massive bully who wanted to be popular. His acting career didn’t take off (I remember an interview he did yonks ago where he was jealous that Billie got lots of interest from young, fit men but all he got was old ladies because of Lewis), his music career was self funded and a dud and being a ‘conservative pundit’ or whatever he wants to call himself is getting him the attention he so desperately has craved.
I think it is more likely be was having sex with the barstool.

• Haha
I saw him in a Lewis episode the other day, wow he looks so different now and I don't just mean a bit older. His whole head looks different.

Reactions: 1
Oh ohh oh and the most cringe - he pronounces RADA as 'radar'. Silly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7