Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candlej

He’s live he said he broke up with her because something she did on the holiday. He said something she did when his friends joined them on holidays but he said no cheating was involved.

Reactions: 15

Lan2288

I love the way she posted her BOI ad saying she was getting “Christmas decorations” for her mam as a present , and she uses the same decorations for herself in her subway ad, someone commented “I thought those are for your mam” 😂😂😂

• Haha
I just watched her week 2 vlog and my heart breaks for the girl. He clearly didn’t give two fucks about her. On his phone to whole time and giving her short replies, I’ve noticed after she says things she looks at him almost for reassurance that it was okay she said that?

He’s live he said he broke up with her because something she did on the holiday. He said something she did when his friends joined them on holidays but he said no cheating was involved.
before I say this, I’ve also had Sepsis and I know how sick you’d be with it however he got it after he broke up with her so like- it’s not like she made him Septic the way he was going on lol. I can’t help but to dislike him he’s so in love with himself. It sounds to me like she must have gotten in an argument with one of his friends while drunk. Or she got too drunk over there and since he’s ‘sober’ he got annoyed and LEFT her in Marbella. I’d be snapping if my bf dumped me while on holidays with him

Reactions: 14

Redhead97

Was thinking the same yesterday , it’s very odd
It’s a big commitment going on a holiday with your partner, let alone going somewhere for a whole month with a new partner. You are practically living together, side by side 24/7 for the duration of the holiday. They’re bound to get on each others tits no matter what way they are trying to paint their relationship. Marbella wouldn’t be the safest for either of them to go out wandering on their own so I’d say they are getting irritated by each other. They got together very fast and he seems like he would be a love bomber. She loves herself so she’d eat that right up

Lan2288

Her get ready with me she says the minute she got with shane she wanted a baby, someone give this girl a reality slap

ashk7

Is Shane's response meant to be him speaking Dublinese??? Foen instead of phone 😭😭
hahaha it's reference from that show baby reindeer. In the show, every message was signed "sent from iPhone" but the spelling got progressively worse

Cem75

I can’t help but feel bad for him after seeing how ill he looked on live. Fair enough he is full of himself etc etc. but the amount of hate he is getting is shocking all because she cried a few tears and told her side of the story on Tik Tok. Especially when he couldn’t defend himself because he was in hospital with sepsis ! It’s very immature and sure isn’t she only 21 like her age is really showing. People are also going mad over his sister defending him, why would she not it’s her brother of course she’s going to defend him. I just don’t get why them muppets kneevo and Miriam are getting involved. I don’t agree with him leaving her it could have been resolved some way for the flight home but then again we don’t know what happened. Also if she had of left him for a week by himself I don’t think people would be reacting the same way they are.
I don’t think she told her side of the story though? She confirmed they broke up and said she wasn’t going to be talking about it? And again, how was she supposed to know he was in hospital with sepsis when they were broken up by then?

moonwaterpisces

If they have broken up, that's awful. The tiktok fan girlies won't rest until one of them admits it. I do feel sorry for her. She love bombed biggggg time.

AlliM

Aye he was posting away till she came back! Then sneaky deleted all the shitty passive aggressive ones. Big brave boy 😬
Aye he was posting away till she came back! Then sneaky deleted all the shitty passive aggressive ones. Big brave boy 😬
I know it’s so weird, I’d definitely say he was the problem, because I’ve never seen a man so in love with himself in my life, how she didn’t get the ick is beyond me 😂

Left

Chatty Member
The tattoos are the cringiest fucking things ever 😂😂 Also I doubt Lauren would go out sober considering she keeps bragging about drunkenly trying to fight people 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Rubygirl96

She’s body checking constantly. Someone commenting saying they didn’t know she had an arse and she put up a video saying cause she wears baggy clothes. I dunno but I wouldn’t have said she had an arse 😅 it’s just the angle she took for the video but she was thriving from the comment I reckon

Left

Chatty Member
The limerick leader did an article about the breakup and the comments are not in their favour 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

rageinducing

Chatty Member
exactly my thoughts when I watched it, I wish girls realised that having a short temper is not cute. it’s very off putting
Was this the video where she said she told a girl to get away from her fella. She thought it made her sound so hard for being jealous but it made her sound desperately insecure. If you’re comfortable in your relationship and trust your man implicitly then that other girl could drape herself all over him and he’d just say “look I have a girlfriend and your behaviour is inappropriate” and you’d be 100% relaxed about the whole situation. What her reaction actually said was “this girl needs to go away because I don’t trust her around him or him around her and I’m obviously threatened”. It’s pathetically childish and actually toxic!