Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
Am I mad that I don't see the issue with him going home without her?? She's 21, a grown woman ffs 😭 and in Spain too. It's not like it was the other side of the world or somewhere culturally so different
It’s just shitty behaviour. Yeah she’s a grown woman but it’s terrible to leave someone, anyone at any age, alone in a foreign country because you had a fight and broke up. Unless she was threatening him, he is 1000% in the wrong for leaving her there.

There’s a lot of speculation happening on this thread right now as to who did what and who is more wrong. I’m just going to put it out there that both of them are incredibly self obsessed so I just think overall it was always going to be a terrible partnership. Both of them need to stop reposting other TikTok’s alluding to what might have happened. Either spill it or shut up about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Never posted on this thread before but just came on here after I seen her recent tiktok of her story about Paddy’s Day .. I get the anger and frustration seeing someone wear a Union Jack cap in Ireland, but no need to post the pic to all her followers. And on top of that, thinking it’s cool to throw her expensive pint in some lads face is outrageous. It would be a whole different story if it was a lad who threw his pint in her face. So disgusting. I used to think she seemed nice.

moonwaterpisces

I didn't know Lauren was only 21 wdf? 27 & 21 sure your on totally different pages in life?? Also scarlettttttt for them all. Kneevo jumping in had me crying:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Olivia Neill had a bad experience with him long before he met Lauren, he has deliberately sought out influencers for relationships to build himself a profile. Can't understand why anyone would afford this narc any credibility.

Reactions: 20

Lan2288

She has her comments off on her latest ad for darkness into light on Tik Tok because she was absolutely getting slated

• Wow

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
He pursued Olivia for months and was in her DMs regularly trying to catch her eye, which is how she came to see his videos and then say that he gave her the ick. She never named him directly but it was clear as day. It’s like he Googled “Northern Ireland influencer” and went after the first name he found, thinking he’d be too hard to resist. She rejected the advances and he got nasty about it, basically “victimised” himself in the same way he’s now accusing Lauren of doing. Not long after that he sought out Lauren. The chap is only interested in using women with online followings for his own online gain.

• Haha

fashiongirl

I just think it's crazy he's spinning such a sob story when he was literally texting my friend asking her to join his night out not long after they broke up 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Cem75

I feel for her tbh. I know she overshared their relationship and it was cringe but she’s young and I’d say he’s after doing a number on her, he seems like an awful prick

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Maybe he made her insecure and react like she does?? She did a tiktok before they were official before anyone new him. saying 'this guy she was seeing asked her did she leave her 34dd bra at his house?' and shane replied sorry it must have been mistake or something along those lines. Think she deleted the tiktok but like from that early stage he was trying to make her insecure even tho imo she is perfect. (I know I said Lauren was stuck up before but feel for her in this situation, Shane should not have said she was crazy, really low
Totally agree with this, his behaviour has been absolutely shameful. Calling her crazy is a form of gaslighting, 100%, which fits in precisely with the narcissist personality so many Tattlers have identified in him. Despite someone arguing over me calling the sister a 'trollop' above (defined by Merriam-Webster as a disreputable or vulgar woman, btw), I think they've both behaved disgracefully in letting Lauren take the fall for this mess. His calling her crazy is a clear attempt to shame and humiliate her - what other purpose is it serving him to try to degrade her like that? How many men have conveniently been able to label a woman 'crazy' to perpetuate their superiority and evade accountability for their actions? I'd imagine her "crazy" behaviour, if there's any truth to it, was reactive rather than proactive. She reacted to something he did and earned the name of being crazy in turn.

When a woman is called crazy, she's directly being told that her feelings are just wrong; that she doesn't have the right to feel the way that she does. Minimising somebody else’s feelings like that is a way of controlling them. If a person can no longer trust their own feelings and instincts, they come to rely on someone else to tell them how they’re supposed to feel. There's a reason that abusers love to call their victims crazy. It’s a way of delegitimising a woman’s authority over her own life, honestly.

I'd take "she did something really crazy" to mean "She got upset and that didn't suit me." He's textbook.

• Heart

ashk7

The new felle makes me cringe !!!
he absolutely loves himself. I clicked into one of his lives the other day and he clearly thinks his eyes are unreal cause he was just staring into the camera. People were commenting "it's ok to blink man" 😭😂

• Haha

Rubygirl96

Not defending him, but I do think she’s a little unhinged maybe. She’s still young and might have been fecked over by other lads in the past. She just seems the type to absolutely go off at you in a club if you brushed past her fella while trying to get past him in a crowd. Even in that video posted earlier with the drama with Miriam, she’s getting riled up just talking about it herself. She just seems v easy to piss off and I say that can be exhausting walking on egg shells. But I do think he’s probably not the best to be with if you’re like that considering he just does thirst traps 24/7

Reactions: 19

ashk7

He's clearly the one that ended it seeing as she's made a video looking upset and he's come on making tiktoks giving sly digs.

part of me wonders did he just start seeing her to get up his ex's nose. Cause remember his tiktok and it was something along the lines of when your ex blocks you and then you start seeing their favourite influencer.

maybe a reach 😂

AlliM

I honestly feel so bad for her, she had to make a video about their break up because HE told everyone he was single on a live. He honestly doesn’t seem to give a shit that they’re no longer together and is just out to make her look bad now. He 100% used her and didn’t like her that much if he’s treating her this way now