Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lan2288

Has Lauren got the Irish for ‘Faithful’ tattooed on her and it was preplanned? Or has she got it after a break up for a reason?

breakups are the worst but I just can’t feel bad for her, she gives such mean girl vibes
I can’t feel bad for her either , I think it’s self inflicted . Also I know some people were saying she was love bombed but I actually think she’s the love bomber . She seemed obsessive immediately even though it was early days , even the story in her GRWM with chloe aboit the girl speaking to him , I can’t understand or condone that behaviour it just is very toxic.

Reactions: 17
she's gonna get a slap from some trump loving free speech gun touting Yank if she's not to careful, slating Yanks loudly and pouring drinks in a guys face, thats not gonna end well for her is she keeps that attitude up

Reactions: 16

Covfefe

Am I mad that I don't see the issue with him going home without her?? She's 21, a grown woman ffs 😭 and in Spain too. It's not like it was the other side of the world or somewhere culturally so different

Not defending him, but I do think she’s a little unhinged maybe. She’s still young and might have been fecked over by other lads in the past. She just seems the type to absolutely go off at you in a club if you brushed past her fella while trying to get past him in a crowd. Even in that video posted earlier with the drama with Miriam, she’s getting riled up just talking about it herself. She just seems v easy to piss off and I say that can be exhausting walking on egg shells. But I do think he’s probably not the best to be with if you’re like that considering he just does thirst traps 24/7
He also has an entire discord server where 100s of girls treat him like he’s king shit and flirt with him all day. lol 21 years old or not, no girl can handle that. Discord is a weird application. Hopefully some ss from there will be leaked soon

• Sick
  • Haha

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
Do we remember her drama with Miriam? So childish hahaha
I’m not a fan of either of these two but my god miriam comes off as such a child in her responses. Lauren is defo a mean girl but she was right in asking why a 24 year old wanted to see people younger than her get into drama and fights. And Miriam’s whole going on live saying she didn’t get an apology, pathetic. Both came off terribly but Miriam just has something deeply concerning in her spirit because she focuses her content on teenagers but she is clearly an awful awful person in her real life.

Rubygirl96

It’s the✨casual racism✨ for me

View attachment 2820785
just came on to say the story gave such mean girl vibes. Like her fella doing the accent as well out loud, clearly so they’d hear it and feel uncomfortable

I get it can be annoying around tourists but recording people and putting up the video to slag them isn’t fair??? You don’t own Ireland or st.Patricks day lol

Reactions: 15

monepierce

Did he always have those two TikTok’s pinned ? One saying he’s single and the tattoo tour. Feel like it’s thirst trapping if you ask me.
it just goes to show that he was using her to increase his following, it’s so pathetic

moonwaterpisces

I defo can't see this lasting, it's very childish behavior. Going on live all the time. I'm kinda going off Lauren now because of this carry on.

Ratsout

VIP Member
I honestly cannot say I’m surprised. It seemed very one sided on the “loved up” side. Hope she’s okay and people who are making TikTok’s about it give their heads a wobble because it’s so strange to be so emotional about the ending of relationship of people you don’t know

rageinducing

Chatty Member
I do feel bad for her, we’ve all been there through a breakup of someone you were really into. I agree I think she was more into him than the other way around. I think her lesson from this should be to keep her relationship out of social media. If they’re both influencers fine but keep your work and private life separate

Lan2288

Was this the video where she said she told a girl to get away from her fella. She thought it made her sound so hard for being jealous but it made her sound desperately insecure. If you’re comfortable in your relationship and trust your man implicitly then that other girl could drape herself all over him and he’d just say “look I have a girlfriend and your behaviour is inappropriate” and you’d be 100% relaxed about the whole situation. What her reaction actually said was “this girl needs to go away because I don’t trust her around him or him around her and I’m obviously threatened”. It’s pathetically childish and actually toxic!
yes that video! I found it very toxic behaviour , and what is worse is the comments underneath it actually agreeing with this behaviour as if it is normal?. I
Don’t know what it is but something about this girl doesn’t sit right with me , she definitely is not as nice and sincere as she tries to come across we know realise that from her recent posts in regards to pouring the drink over someone and now this one, but I just get very awful vibes from her. She doesn’t seem to have very many friends other than who she has met through her work , it’s very weird.

AlliM

I wonder why he hasn’t uploaded any videos but she has put up loads. I think he's afraid to because of the hate he’ll get. He definitely used her to gain more followers/exposure and then they realised while living together in Marbella that they didn’t get on as well as they thought but I hope she tells us because I’m sooo nosey 😂

• Haha

Odb3011

Mightn’t of been the girlfriend that she threw the drink over.. maybe it was him if the girlfriend told her that he was still flirting on his discord with young girls🫢
The discord with the girls in it...brother euuuuhh

• Haha