Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monepierce

does anyone else find it weird that people online are commenting on their pics/videos saying “my favourite couple🥰/never been happier for strangers on the internet❤ etc”. like, you don’t know them? for all they know they could hate each other and be at each other’s throats every day.

Reactions: 18

Ratsout

VIP Member
Going out on paddy’s day and being annoyed by tourists lol didn’t she not just go to Mardi Gras. I wonder do the New Orleans people like seeing Irish girlos with orange foreheads caked in makeup

Poolisafool

That's embarrassing for him. Don't think I could stay sane in a relationship if my partner was in every girls dms and had a discord with a load of young wans. Wtf is he at like

Lan2288

Never posted on this thread before but just came on here after I seen her recent tiktok of her story about Paddy’s Day .. I get the anger and frustration seeing someone wear a Union Jack cap in Ireland, but no need to post the pic to all her followers. And on top of that, thinking it’s cool to throw her expensive pint in some lads face is outrageous. It would be a whole different story if it was a lad who threw his pint in her face. So disgusting. I used to think she seemed nice.
I honestly couldn’t believe that Tik Tok video. It was outrageous, the pride she took in herself because she threw an expensive drink over someone was actually disgusting. I don’t think she is nice at all, I used to at the beginning but as time goes on I think she has a nasty side and comes across extremely entitled and stuck up

Reactions: 17

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
They’re probably “reevaluating” or something, something definitely happened and they probably had a massive argument but they might not be broken up at this point. They might be trying to work it out. But a first holiday in a relationship can really be a big eye opener for people, a know quite a few people whose relationships ended almost immediately after their first holiday together. So I could see them ending up broken up soon but they’ve both been really embarrassing about their relationship and love bombing etc that it’ll be a bruise to their egos to admit a break up so soon.

emmysue

Maybe I’m old but I genuinely don’t understand how anyone can find a man pouting and posing and being obsessed with himself attractive ? And actually I am definitely old because I no longer understand style 😅 these baggy leathers he is wearing in a video on Tik tok where he pics her up 🤒

Lan2288

The secrecy around
Those jerseys 🤣 , I get the feeling she’s a love bomber . I watched her q&a and she seems so obsessed with him and claims love and they are only 3 months official or something like that . It seems she’s very intense

Still living in the comments section
Omg! Why is she entitled to do anything he asks of her when he dumped her? And he was the one who said it on live first. She made a video clearing up what he started. Your ex isn’t obligated to feel bad for you because you were sick. This guy is honestly the biggest tool

Lan2288

I think the fact that he said it was “something crazy”
Could be something along the lines of her attacking girls for speaking to him like she mentioned before in her GRWM , because that is crazy

Lan2288

I dunno who she thinks she is but she needs to come down out of the fog, she’s actually getting more pig headed everyday

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
They have to be thick right? No idea how far they were from the airport but only getting a bus at 7am for a 9am flight (gates close 8:30 I assume) and then being surprised that the bag drop was closed is genuinely low iq energy. How do people that stupid get through life. The audacity to complain about the bus being 15 minutes late then as if that’s why they missed the flight
She seems like the type to pull a “do you know who I am?” when she doesn’t get her way

• Haha

ashk7

He goes to raves sober and is the only one to take his top off. Something about it gives me the ick. Fair enough if a lad was out of it, you'd be like ah he's on one. Fully sober taking the top off. He loves himself 😣