Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monepierce

I’m sorry but who’s going to tell her that having a boyfriend isn’t a personality trait? she’s acting like a lovesick teenager

Reactions: 13

ashk7

I didn't think much of her before she started seeing him. Thought she was a harmless wannabe influencer.

Since she's start seeing him she gives off serious mean girl vibes.

Reactions: 12

Reddeadredead

Can’t tell if she’s genuinely struggling or just fanning the flames now to keep her engagement up.
That jade one is tragic. Throwing on the fake cork accent didn’t help get her views back up so she’s resorted to this…
Can’t shove your relationship in everyone’s faces and then throw your toys out the pram when people are talking about your breakup! It became everyone’s business when Lauren made it so

I’m SO convinced the girls girl thing is all an act… first the openly admitting to throwing a drink over a girl and I just saw her reply on her spam TikTok to a comment telling a girl (who from her profile picture looks a Lot younger than Lauren) to “stop dressing like a highlighter”

justopinionated

Imagine editing your pic to filth like that to try look tan and then coming on your story that pale 😂
She should honestly just embrace the paleness at this stage and tone down her bronzer. Especially with the orange hair it would make her look waaaay better

Cem75

How would she know that he was on the way to the hospital with a “life threatening illness” if he dumped her and fucked off back home? Sorry now but something isn’t adding up, he seems so nasty

Shauna Davitt commented on her video saying ‘ don’t embarrassed- from what I know you shouldn’t be the one embarrassed here’ soooo it was defo him that probably just left her in Marbella suddenly or something

Cem75

He’s live now bragging about his “flirtationships”, isn’t he like 27 years of age?

Is anyone listening to this crapppp?
Between this and Ellie's solo pod yesterday which was nothing more than an extended voice note off your most boring mate, Go Loud have a lot to answer for.
Pathetically bad

• Haha

Crackerjack

I mean even if she did something "crazy" like he said he has still handled this awfully and has managed to come out looking worse. He was making jabs at her before she even commented on breaking up so he doesn't really have a leg to stand on about asking her not to post anything

Cem75

I wonder why he hasn’t uploaded any videos but she has put up loads. I think he's afraid to because of the hate he’ll get. He definitely used her to gain more followers/exposure and then they realised while living together in Marbella that they didn’t get on as well as they thought but I hope she tells us because I’m sooo nosey 😂
Aye he was posting away till she came back! Then sneaky deleted all the shitty passive aggressive ones. Big brave boy 😬

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Miriam wasn’t long pulling her horns in when Shane asked her if she wanted receipts so there’s evidence of whatever she did. If they had sense they’d never speak about each other again.

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
she’s now on her social media talking about how she made the (local) news for wearing boxers to a neyo concert. she’s going to get such a big head from this
From what I read on her tiktok comments, ppl claimed how bad Neyo is, so I researched myself and they aint wrong! He made his 1st wife have her tubes tied so he didn't have more kids, only to fast forward him getting another woman pregnant, divorcing his 1st wife and going on to have God knows how many more kids with his mistress who he eventually married. Then to cheat on her!

And then on Tiktok, after the boxer vid, Lauen commenting how it's men that are upset, and uploads a soundbite of how she's a feminist! 🤣

Little does the silly girl know, if ur a strong feminist, you wouldn't have gone to Neyo, an absolute scooter towards women.

The irony!!!

And then her vid asking Shane what's the equivalent of a girl versus a male wearing a snapback cap. He seems confused but says a sundress. Which I think is cute (even though I can't bare him most of the time) and for her to call him perverted!!!! Like wtf 😂

Her video talking about Marbella hol for a month, I seen and laughed at comment asking "are you bringing that melt?" 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

Rubygirl96

Has Lauren got the Irish for ‘Faithful’ tattooed on her and it was preplanned? Or has she got it after a break up for a reason?

breakups are the worst but I just can’t feel bad for her, she gives such mean girl vibes

Cem75

Tell me someone has seen his tik tok story ?
Been in hospital for 10 days and will come on and address rumours soon
So he was apparently in the hospital while making a collage of selfies for a TikTok comparing himself to celebrities? 🤔 also what rumours lol. If he was seriously ill surely his sister wouldn’t be giving it socks in literally anyone’s comment section

Lau41ta

Do we believe her when she says she doesn't fake tan and she's fortunate to be naturally tanned? Looks like sunbeds to me. No hate just why lie?

Reactions: 11

ashk7

Sorry this is so odd to me. Why is he publicly trying to make another girl jealous. This makes me feel the whole relationship is fake?
Just want to add to this. Every time someone commented on this video saying "that's not it" or "imagine dedicating a tiktok to your ex" he deleted their comments along with his own comment and then says this is satire.

Only turned into a joke once it had backfired 😂

Reactions: 11