Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rageinducing

Chatty Member
exactly my thoughts when I watched it, I wish girls realised that having a short temper is not cute. it’s very off putting
Was this the video where she said she told a girl to get away from her fella. She thought it made her sound so hard for being jealous but it made her sound desperately insecure. If you’re comfortable in your relationship and trust your man implicitly then that other girl could drape herself all over him and he’d just say “look I have a girlfriend and your behaviour is inappropriate” and you’d be 100% relaxed about the whole situation. What her reaction actually said was “this girl needs to go away because I don’t trust her around him or him around her and I’m obviously threatened”. It’s pathetically childish and actually toxic!

Reactions: 14

justopinionated

Is anyone watching his live rn? Came up on my feed. They look so bored of eachother. Eating dinner on live with your significant other both just staring at the phone is a big all time low imo

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lan2288

just seen her latest Tik tok with the clip from her q&a 🤣 it’s so pathetic once again showing how “hard” she is

• Haha

Beebaboop

No he left her a week early - he went home and she stayed on the week they had left. They were meant to be there a month. He actually said in the live today ‘ well maybe she could be a victim because I left her in Spain and went home’ or something to that affect! I guess I would just think of how I would feel if someone left me like that haha obviously depending on what she did - we don’t know if she threw a drink or if it was drink/drug related
I can’t help but feel bad for him after seeing how ill he looked on live. Fair enough he is full of himself etc etc. but the amount of hate he is getting is shocking all because she cried a few tears and told her side of the story on Tik Tok. Especially when he couldn’t defend himself because he was in hospital with sepsis ! It’s very immature and sure isn’t she only 21 like her age is really showing. People are also going mad over his sister defending him, why would she not it’s her brother of course she’s going to defend him. I just don’t get why them muppets kneevo and Miriam are getting involved. I don’t agree with him leaving her it could have been resolved some way for the flight home but then again we don’t know what happened. Also if she had of left him for a week by himself I don’t think people would be reacting the same way they are.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Sorry but I’m actually fuming this one got free last minute tickets to the eras tour from a brand and actually went instead of giving it away when she’s openly said she doesn’t like her 😂

Odb3011

The only sane Irish influencer is Shauna the Sheep, none of this weird drama and promotes about stuff she's genuinely interested in. Getting cash grab vibes from Lauren tbh.

Also she's very much copying Keilidhmua with the makeup, hair and oddly unmeaningful tattoos.

Olivertoenail

Is anyone else seeing the radio silence from these two? Lauren hasn’t posted in 5 days and Shane posting his usual content… but something just feels off

justopinionated

She’s really pushing a “being pale is unattractive” motive in her recent Tik tok. Great role model for Irish females alright 🙄

loub29

Is it just me or does she baby voice her granny too? Don't get me wrong I thing her videos are so cute and something she will cherish for years to come, but the voice 😅

• Haha

miserysorrow

VIP Member
These people need to go outside and touch some grass
I don't get it - literally what is there to talk about these two apart from the fact that they're both clout chasers? I could get more depth off a sheet of paper than I would than the idea of Lauren and Shane as a couple

lollolololol335

Still living in the comments section
Turned yellow with jaundice😫😫sorry god love the man if he really was sick but Jesus Christ I can’t help but laugh at him trying to get sympathy, if it was my ex he could turn into a Smurf and it still wouldn’t prevent me from doing what tf I want

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Ah that has to be over. She hasn’t liked or commented on his (piss poor) thirst trap from 21h ago, they’ve no content filmed for days now because they can’t ask the other to film it for them/with them. I’d say that’s dead in the water and honestly, I can’t blame her. He’s the biggest melt I’ve ever seen.

monepierce

I actually can’t believe he’s sat on the stage for GK Barry. Is he controlling, riding on her coat tails, can she not do anything without him or D). All of the above
it’s giving Conor ryan 2.0, and we all know how that ended

ashk7

Sorry but is there a reason he always does this? Every video he makes where he's getting ready he turns away from the camera and put his top on in slowmo. Makes me cringe so bad 🤢 he's self obsessed

Attachments

• Sick

Redhead97

There’s just something about her fella being there at every turn, thinking he’s gods gift to women. Gives off massive zoolander vibes

• Haha

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
The ad clearly being filmed immediately after the break up vid is very telling, she didn’t even bother to change the angle of the camera or the position she was sat in

• Wow