Lauren Tickner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy she showcased on her stories with all the “leads” in his inbox? Well those replies don’t look like leads, a couple even look like criticisms. It’s all smoke and mirrors.
I guess she felt the need to pivot to investing content. I suspect maybe she isn’t doing as well with the “Impact School of nothingness” and crypto is an easy transition. I think she was a genuine early investor and has made some money there. By offering advice and showcasing this rich Dubai lifestyle she will probably ring in a few clients

Reactions: 5
Oh dear...

I notice on her accounts filed in October it has 'retained earnings' as 191.5k, but on the 'amended' accounts filed in November it has retained earnings as 97.5k.

Wow. Lauren might be over-doing it! She looks exhausted?!
Jeez she does not look well. She's only 24.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg her sales emails are ridiculous. She thinks she's so smart and crafty but they are just SO cringey. If you need additional content to laugh at just join the Impact School email list 😂

Reactions: 3
Urgh, she really needs to get over herself comparing a few spots on her chin being a massive problem. Right in the very beginning she used to be borderline bare able but now she's just a new level 🙈

Reactions: 2
Urgh, she really needs to get over herself comparing a few spots on her chin being a massive problem. Right in the very beginning she used to be borderline bare able but now she's just a new level 🙈
I think she's just saying that but really didn't want to go on stories because tattle said she looks tired and anemic 😂

Reactions: 1
I think she's just saying that but really didn't want to go on stories because tattle said she looks tired and anemic 😂
I wouldn't say she's ever had particularly good skin? I also love how she makes out she had something along the lines of PT career. She sold a copy and paste guide and failed at selling a bunch of leggings 🙄

Okay everyone, this is my story! I graduated from being a personal trainer about two years ago, and at the time I was a struggling contractor in a big box gym. I reached out to Lauren, because she was the only influencer/business coach that I knew of that specifically catered to fitness professionals. I had been, at that point, following her since early early 2017 – I’m talking, I might have even been following her in late 2016 when I started my fitness journey. On the call, she was incredibly pushy and told me that I was making a mistake by being a one on one personal trainer and a gym, – why would I do that when I could be focusing solely on my online business? I told her, that’s a big risk. But she doesn’t listen of course! She was really pushy. Anyway, I’m really glad I didn’t do it! I went to my bank and asked for a loan for the course, and the lady told me don’t do it, go to one of the local business coaches instead. First of all, this woman probably doesn’t even know about your local market lease alone about anything to do with business at all. I’m glad I listened! I ended up having to block her because she kept messaging me

My personal thoughts on Lauren is that she has terrible fashion sense, and I really don’t like the way she looks so smug and all of her photo shoots and professional photos. I think her strength has always been her stories with the question and answers, bc even though I don’t particularly like her I still find them entertaining.

Oh, and I have one more thing to say! Her voice absolutely grates me and it always has. The way she says the letter “I” (eg: “optimiiiiiiise”) and all of her vocabulary absolutely rubs me up the wrong way. It’s like she’s trying to sound more posh then she actually is?

Reactions: 7
Omg her latest post - 'In this life, you get exactly what you deserve based upon your actions!' 📣Tory klaxon📣