Lauren Tickner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's overdone it with her training as she's said it's stopped her having her periods.

She also always repeats her story about dropping out of uni and leaving her 'successful corporate job', but that was a risk most people can't afford to take.
She's just so repetitive! I think she was only an intern (unpaid work) at that job anyway? And she didn't leave it to start up whatever nonsense she's doing now.

I think she's overdone it with her training as she's said it's stopped her having her periods.

She also always repeats her story about dropping out of uni and leaving her 'successful corporate job', but that was a risk most people can't afford to take.
She recycles everything:
Maccy ds
My school bullies now come to me for advice
Had a FTSE500/corporate job
Dropped out of uni
Went to the UKs no1 business degree where the 'lecturers didnt even own businesses'
Everything Forbes (which is fake)
Millionaire at 25

Reactions: 5
She recycles everything:
Maccy ds
My school bullies now come to me for advice
Had a FTSE500/corporate job
Dropped out of uni
Went to the UKs no1 business degree where the 'lecturers didnt even own businesses'
Everything Forbes (which is fake)
Millionaire at 25
Urgh I know, nobody likes to big themselves up more than she does! I definitely think she's compensating for the lack of companionship in her life.
Can anyone remember why gymshark dropped her? Was it because of the leggings she was planning on selling?

Reactions: 3
Urgh I know, nobody likes to big themselves up more than she does! I definitely think she's compensating for the lack of companionship in her life.
Can anyone remember why gymshark dropped her? Was it because of the leggings she was planning on selling?
I think she addressed at once but it must’ve been deleted

The 'Forbes # 1 Business Coach' in her bio is a hugely inflated claim 🤣 Even more inflated than it was - she used to just have 'Forbes Magazine’s Number 1 Trusted Business Coach in 2021'. It sounds like she won some prestigious award but really it's just this tiny article by a Forbes contributor about coaches where Lauren happens to be the first one listed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Girl what is this 💀
this is from her latest email - i thought i had unsubscribed ages ago hahaha
Hohoho she's so clever 🥴 it gets worse and worse. She's been popping up live streaming and I tune in just to see if anything has changed but I can't even stay on long enough to snark because it's so cringey. She thinks she's gods gift but she's just a scammer.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone get Anna Delvey vibes from lauren? I cant stop thinking about it. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get Anna Delvey vibes too. Also did you see her latest reel! So cringe!! The changing of hats etc. it’s like she’s stuck in 2017, which is the year she got popular

I feel sorry for the people she sucks in with all this nonsense. I can't stand her 'lecture' voice 🤮. She is the real life Anna Delvey 😂. Or maybe the female version of the tinder swindler 😂

Reactions: 4
Spotted this review of Impact School on Trustpilot... screenshot before it ✨ mysteriously disappears ✨

Untitled 6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hurry guys, get in Impact School now before prices increase due to ~*demand~* and yet days ago you were making guarantees to coach people until they make their money back because there's no demand...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hurry guys, get in Impact School now before prices increase due to ~*demand~* and yet days ago you were making guarantees to coach people until they make their money back because there's no demand...
Omg that’s so wrong ! She’s such a scammer